[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Someone translate the article
summary: the production team are witnesses on how these two lead stars interact with each other.. If they(ldw&ldh) think something is lacking in a scene,they just simply do some adlibs and sometimes we the staff just cant help their sweetness and we dont cut their adlib scenes.. We are so happy to be working with these two stars and we look forward for their bright future together hahaha

cr. taoeunjung (instagram)

Guest kaman226

human1981 said: The news mentioned the part that they did the adlibs

Adlibs by Chamo
1. Watching Finding Nemo - part that JW said She's the most beautiful in the world Then MN said You're still ugly
2. Swing - bobo scene & forcing MN to drink the milk...the epic milk spill...wiping kraken :))

kaman226 said: human1981 said: The news mentioned the part that they did the adlibs

Adlibs by Chamo
1. Watching Finding Nemo - part that JW said She's the most beautiful in the world Then MN said You're still ugly
2. Swing - bobo scene & forcing MN to drink the milk...the epic milk spill...wiping kraken :))

Guest bella2008

@SeGafanlady,,onnie where are you??come on join with our parteeeeeeeeeeeeh,this amazing wookieholic onnie always has comments that makes us MORE ON FIRE  =))

Oh my heart!!!! Thanks @apqaria for the translation...I don't know if I abke to endure this thing!! This couple is really made my day!! Kisssing on the swing is an adlib?? Gosh!! Nemo scene?? I think I know that based on their reaction...what else mentioned in the news?? Someone, list down which part is an adlib, which scene is bts!! Oh Gosh!! So it is true we can see bts in the drama itself!!! :x :x :x 
So the only thing that we need to wait is the conformation of their realtionship!! OHHH~~~ BTW, what if my dream that they will get married on 3rd September is true!!! AAAAAHHHHH  =)) =)) =))

BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER, pay attention to the word- TOGETHER.

Basically they used words, future and together. If they knew that these two are just friends, given that they'll soon part ways after the drama ends then they never should've used the word future. Like what future? Future of their friendship/ Nah. Friends will remain friends no matter how many years will pass. But! Couple or two people who are romantically binded can have a BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER.

Omg I am so happy! :x DongHae is real girls. *sobs*

turquoiseblue said: @angiemty when you said "cherry on top" for some reason, my mind went straight to the gutter :)) bwahahaha! sorry im thinking of cherry the person :)) yes, im thinking they might make it official. but if not, the better for me coz i want them to have privacy and not be pressured by media. i could just imagine some crazy fans will stalk them, then make malicious rumors if they are seen with another girl or boy...aggghhh it can go crazy. i hope they say that they already achieved maximum chemistry ahahaha :)) and let the media just guess and guess :D

Guest kiereng

@SeGafanlady,,onnie where are you??come on join with our parteeeeeeeeeeeeh,this amazing wookieholic onnie always has comments that makes us MORE ON FIRE  =))

Onnie is on vacation right now =)) but i agree with you!! Hahaha

Guest msfangfarooch

I woke up at 2 am and this is what I see... ;;) Oh my shipper heart is leaping and jumping. The feels, the feels I can't contain. :\"> I am literarily a giddy kid gushing behind my tablet right now. I have been monitoring this thread since last night and knew right away that something good must have happened when I saw that the thread moved three to four pages within the last two hours. :x I just wish they would release the extended version of the BTS (notice I mentioned EXTENDED?). Chinggus, I also noticed the phrase used in the article - "BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER!" :D Hopefully the translation is accurate. 8-> 8->

Guest msfangfarooch

I also hope someone is listing down the ADLIBS AND BTS parts and compile them all together. Then we can all gush and blush when we watch those scenes again and again and again and again or should I just say infinitely? ;))

Same here... haha...

Gosh, this thread is on fire.  Just woke up and thought some major news must have happened..

Kekeke.. Extended BTS please MBC..... Give it all, no point in holding anyway cause these 2 can't hold it anymore.  LOL

I am in cloud 9 right now............... :D
msfangfarooch said: I woke up at 2 am and this is what I see... ;;) Oh my shipper heart is leaping and jumping. The feels, the feels I can't contain. :\"> I am literarily a giddy kid gushing behind my tablet right now. I have been monitoring this thread since last night and knew right away that something good must have happened when I saw that the thread moved three to four pages within the last two hours. :x I just wish they would release the extended version of the BTS (notice I mentioned EXTENDED?). Chinggus, I also noticed the phrase used in the article - "BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER!" :D Hopefully the translation is accurate. 8-> 8->

ShIPPERS!!! I'm thinking...what if the piggy back riding at the beach scene was an adlib too...because it kind seem like adlib to me....and yeah especially when Wookie said that Da Hae was so light and she need to eat more, gaining weight....Awww~~~
basically, can I just think that all the lovey dovey otp moments were all adlibs...HAHAHA...Owh, so the writer is not a romantic, lovey dovey person, because Wookie and Da Hae are the one who adding those cute and sweet moments... 
NOW, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR NEXT ADLIBS SCENES!!! =)) =)) :x :x

Guest kaman226

From the HK Forum someone mentioned about the news of HK airing in Japan in August!! So hopefully they will go to Japan and hv promotion for HK just like a honeymoon and our detective mode will be on to scrutinize their interactions <:-P