[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

samzz said:

hahaha, I know the tongue playing game is the price consolation for any unwanted scene we encounter (you know what/who), but to me the 'hand under the blanket' is the strongest point compared to the tongue. No way, a woman gives her best friend caressing her thigh unless both has mutual understanding and that understanding is they are a lover. If not they just love each other body anatomy, and I'm not complaining either. The ballon game not even close to that.

But since the action is happening under the blanket, we cannot be entirely sure if it's the thigh that's being caressed... :>

It could be her toes! 

:-j

Not worried about the balloon game thingy. I think wookie was thoroughly enjoying himself. That's exactly how I get when I'm playing with my pets. It's what I have in common with wookie. We both enjoy playing with pets...

:-j

-_----------

Doesn't matter what the hand doing there.. The point is under the blanket and there are 2 beautiful smooth and silky legs there. In cinema I used to see guys do that to their girlfriends.

kkkkkkk

• Like 1

Guest bella2008

samzz said:

samzz

said:

hahaha, I know the tongue playing game is the price consolation for any unwanted scene we encounter (you know what/who), but to me the 'hand under the blanket' is the strongest point compared to the tongue. No way, a woman gives her best friend caressing her thigh unless both has mutual understanding and that understanding is they are a lover. If not they just love each other body anatomy, and I'm not complaining either. The ballon game not even close to that.

Guest SharrieD

ahhh guys, dont mind that balloon thingy, i think that was happened few weeks ago. But Donghae moments just happened few days ago (filming) . wooot woot! :)

Guest ShayneyC

I found pics of oh ji ho and lee da hae before (want to post it here but i don't know how.). And as far as i remember these two are dating but didn't confirm also. Same with lee dong wook and lee da hae. Was curious about lee da hae because actors linked to her never did confirmed their relationship with her.

Guest meltedchoco

Perhaps, she is becoming to be one of us (wookie's fangirl). We would also go crazy if we met him in person and flirt him a bit if we could. The interesting part is she talked A LOT about him (she even said she likes him, and consider about dating him. Wtf?!), 
bfb5f107ff4c3ac270c40b03b5d4c62ed6afb6f6 
BUT dont worry girl, he, for the first time, also talked about you. Yes. Yes. YOU. About you, your scandal. B-) B-)
This is getting on my nerves and I cant stand it! My heart is kinda weak lol. OMG Do I talk like a jealous girlfriend? its okay since everyone here is his girlfriends. DONGHAE, FIGHTING<3 

Guest hiddenflea

LDW: “I will be the first to confess (my love), it’s basic courtesy. I don’t quite believe in love at first sight, I believe a relationship is built on knowing each other for a period of time. And once he feels that both have feelings for each other, he’ll confess.”
source
such a gentleman with basic courtesy LDW. :D 
"I believe a relationship is built on knowing each other for a period of time." 

ok 9 years are good to go oppa. confess now! 

And looking how extra happy Dahae and always extra close with Wookie lately, so we know she approves Wookie's role in other program, be it scripted or natural, doesn't matter anymore, bc he still coming back to her. That's what we called highest level of understanding from both parties. There are not teenagers anymore, both have experienced in love with other people, none working.

Furthermore the kids there can dream up to 7th galaxies, but they forgot, Wookie still has parent and his parent of course dreaming having a normal and strong mentally daughter in law.

@hiddenflea this interview is during his SOW era, right? He used to say the same thing back in his MG days; that he believes in relationship that's founded by years of knowing each other very well. 
He does not believe in flings and whirlwind romance :)) (Hear that, um others? If you ever lurk in our thread) No whirlwind romance for my oppar. He is a complete country bumpkin when it comes to his views on romance and women. He's such a gentleman. I believe he is not the type to play around judging from his revealed dating history (2-4 years). And at this stage, when they are both looking at the direction of the altar, ahem, I mean, at the age where they possibly consider marriage, how lovely is it that DW went out of his way to build up his romance again? He had his eyes locked on a target when he asked Dahae to work on HK. When a Wookie oppar sets his mind to it, he goes to action to claim it. Lol. 
I just can't stand seeing this buzz about this other ship anymore. I still think it is nothing that's worth my attention, I am rolling my eyes so bad, right now. I have seen her interview in a Singaporean news, and I was rolling my eyes. It is actually she who makes a big deal out of it. XD And fans and media pick up on it, as unfortunate as that sounds. 
Cmon guys, let us start cleansing our thread again! :))

Guest ShayneyC

@hiddenflea this interview is during his SOW era, right? He used to say the same thing back in his MG days; that he believes in relationship that's founded by years of knowing each other very well. 

He does not believe in flings and whirlwind romance :)) (Hear that, um others? If you ever lurk in our thread) No whirlwind romance for my oppar. He is a complete country bumpkin when it comes to his views on romance and women. He's such a gentleman. I believe he is not the type to play around judging from his revealed dating history (2-4 years). And at this stage, when they are both looking at the direction of the altar, ahem, I mean, at the age where they possibly consider marriage, how lovely is it that DW went out of his way to build up his romance again? He had his eyes locked on a target when he asked Dahae to work on HK. When a Wookie oppar sets his mind to it, he goes to action to claim it. Lol. 

I just can't stand seeing this buzz about this other ship anymore. I still think it is nothing that's worth my attention, I am rolling my eyes so bad, right now. I have seen her interview in a Singaporean news, and I was rolling my eyes. It is actually she who makes a big deal out of it. XD And fans and media pick up on it, as unfortunate as that sounds. 

Why wat happened? Wat about the other ship again? Haissh.

I found pics of oh ji ho and lee da hae before (want to post it here but i don't know how.). And as far as i remember these two are dating but didn't confirm also. Same with lee dong wook and lee da hae. Was curious about lee da hae because actors linked to her never did confirmed their relationship with her.

-_---__

Yes of course i know a lot abt that, but that already a past tense. I hv mentioned before Dahae cannot reveal her love life to the public bc her agency policy. I mean her previous agencies not her current one.

Guest elisessi

Hello, chingus!

Honestly, I don't let Bodong shippers or moments get under my skin or bother me - and neither should any of you!  I am a fan of 2ne1 and PB is harmless to this ship. She is a good person and is going through a difficult time right now with her scandal and I think we should just leave well enough alone. Let's not let ourselves sink to that level of cattiness, immaturity, and name-calling that some Bodong shippers have. 

I think it's safe to say that PB has a crush on our Wookie (who wouldn't?!). And those moments where she talked about him publicly, she is just playing her part to promote the show.  In the beginning, RM was really trying to sell these "love lines" between the cast for ratings, but it was not really working out. 

Guest ShayneyC

@samszzz‌ oh really. I pity ldh for that. She cnt be a normal girl going out on a date with the one she loves. Anyway there are a lot of dating scandals revealed for the past few weeks in korean showbiz like top & krystal and some other couples, but i'm hoping that donghae are one of them.. hehe

Guest ShayneyC

Hello, chingus!

Honestly, I don't let Bodong shippers or moments get under my skin or bother me - and neither should any of you!  I am a fan of 2ne1 and PB is harmless to this ship. She is a good person and is going through a difficult time right now with her scandal and I think we should just leave well enough alone. Let's not let ourselves sink to that level of cattiness, immaturity, and name-calling that some Bodong shippers have. 

I think it's safe to say that PB has a crush on our Wookie (who wouldn't?!). And those moments where she talked about him publicly, she is just playing her part to promote the show.  In the beginning, RM was really trying to sell these "love lines" between the cast for ratings, but it was not really working out. 

Yeah, just realized it that the love lines in RM is part of the promotion. Watched the ep 1 only and then there is already a love triangle between an actress (i forgot the name) - the actor (i also forgot the name) - kang joon (i think). So fast...haha. i'm a fan of 2ne1 also because of dara and cl. I have no bad thoughts about the group because their music are pretty cool. I just cnt stand the other member pairing with wookie. Well that's my stand as a donghae fan.. :)