[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mystery123

Hi everyone, I am new here but hv been reading this thread for the last couple mths since I am a big fan of Dong-Hae and find it very interesting. I was reading the thread about the pic where wookie turned, and I enlarge the pic to hv a clearer view and I think he was actually touching or holding LDH hand under his thigh. There was another pic where they were all laughing at him not because he fell asleep but because they noticed it too. And that is why he put his head down feeling embarrass, see woo Hyun pointing his finger at LDH hand. Hope I am right!!!!

HAHAHA :)) If you put it like that, @mystery123 , it does seem plausible. =)) 
Uwl662F.jpg

Wookie: *sneaking his hand under his thigh trying to reach Dada's hand then look the other way so people around won't suspect*Dada: *gets the hint of what Wookie is trying to do and reach out her hand carefully and looks ahead*Everyone else: *busy busy chatter chatter pretending not to notice* WHENEoTwQ0v.jpg

Everyone: YOU SNEAKY MAN! We all saw that! >:)And came the embarassed Wookie and Dahae. :)
Lol. We need BTS videos pronto! We have been making up all these conversations since the *movement* in the sofa scene incident. =))

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: TWO THINGS: *sorry for the caps haha*

1) Did anyone notice that in the pic where Wookie is turned, he has his hand under his thigh and Dada's hand looks closer to there as if their fingers are touching CASUALLY (yeah, right) under there so that no one will suspect anything? It looked as if they didn't know they were taking pics of them on that particular image ;)) and look and GHJ!! She looks like she is glancing where their hands might be touching!!! Am I that delusional??? Please, tell me I am not =))
2) Since we are all grown up unnies and ajhummas... is anybody else glancing at Wookie's... mmmh... mmmh... the pants look too tight on that spot when he is sitting down... and here's my drool flooding the carpet... hahahaha

@angiemty That moment is from ep 6 when JW is taking MN to take a tour around Ciel

Guest mystery123

Also, if u take a look at CSW, she put her head down smiling. I think she knows abt wat is going on between the couple. Remember the bts for the meeting, Dong-Hae was making fun of each other and she lift up the paper to cover her eyes feeling out of place hehehe

Guest mystery123

​ I"ve tried looking at the pics again and the first pic shows that LDH both legs were down, and the pic when LDW put his hand under his thigh her leg is cross and her hand is in between so he must be touching or holding her fingers. :)] Dong-hae hv to be careful! there are a lot of sharp eyes around :))

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: EoTwQ0v.jpg
Why are they laughing at Wookie? :)) I think he started sleeping for REAL that's why everyone's laughed =)) Chul Min slaps his head to wake him up :D

I noticed that Wookie has been wearing that shirt few times in HK.. ep 2,11, 12 and now either ep 27 or 28.. if not mistaken that shirt is the same design that Dada bought before they filming HK which has been spotted by fans right? i still remember one of you had posted the pic in this thread..hmmm :-w

Guest turquoiseblue

fidda868 said: I noticed that Wookie has been wearing that shirt few times in HK.. ep 2,11, 12 and now either ep 27 or 28.. if not mistaken that shirt is the same design that Dada bought before they filming HK which has been spotted by fans right? i still remember one of you had posted the pic in this thread..hmmm :-w

Those long sleeves that dada bought were from 2011 i think. Those are old photos. I have a feeling it's not for Wookie coz the color of the buttons are different.

Oh really? I didnt know that...Hehehe i must be in delusional thinking that the shirt is Wookie's favorite shirt

:))

Guest turquoiseblue

It's funny how our avatars keep changing :)) omg i can't keep up with who is who now...i have to read  each username to know who posted  8-} =))

Guest tinsky73

yes, i didn't see seulong pointing at dahae too. maybe they were caught doing something sneaky :)) haha, that's why we are investigating why wookie's hand is under his thigh reaching dahae's leg. are they trying to hold hands or is he trying to touch her? or both? ahahaha :))

It's MBC's fault we're like this! If only they weren't stingy with bts pics & vids we'd have a lot of other stuff to spazz about!

FNC is da hae's agency not wookie's?

@tinsky73‌ yep, DH's agency is FNC while DW's agency is Kingkong :)

LOL. That BTS pic that people are analyzing :))

Dongwook, what's with your hands?

in the sofa scene, it was left hand than now in the BTS pic it is the other hand =)) =))

Guest superpm kpop

Its really beautiful hox their heights perfectly match coz usually female actresses stand on sthg when they r with their male co star u know that box which they stand on it in city hunter , BOF , playful kiss ....etc :)))) Its really funny how we r investigating about the minor details , draw hypotheses and sometimes create stories that may not happen actually U r funny when exageration LOVE YA <3

Guest hiddenflea

THEY MUST HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT BY COSMOPOLITAN KOREA MAG(I KNOW THATS A MEN'S WOMAN'S MAGAZINE)

lool i cannot move on to that pic i stalk it again

=)) =)) =))

Vegas boys and the GM should appear on men's health :))