[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest xtin21bass

HELLO DONGHAE AND HOTEL SHIPPERS ..PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 26..
BEACH SCENE: donghae acts is so natural and full of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!................. BATHROOM/BED SCENE: dada helps wookie unbuttoning his shirt ... WOOKIE IS TREMBLING  hahahha
jjjjjjj_zpsa8002b53.jpg

Something is happening to me when i am looking at wookie here its quite dangerous don't know how LDH handle it   :x.Its making sensation in my body. Don't know what will happen to me tomm.  

vtuiWlx.jpg

Guest nashawols

OMG! 
I was in the process of completing my secret project, then suddenly I saw the preview!HOLD UP! JUST FRIGGIN HOLD UP!
I can't brain all the hotness T TAnd I'm too distracted to continue my drawing! Look at how distracted I've become!
10qjtya.jpg

Oh yes, my secret project gonna involve Dada and Wookie *winkwinkI shall tell you once it is ready *ahem.Well, Imma give you a hint though.It shall be tons of drawing with a storyline.HMMMM HMMMMMMeh I don't think people would read hahahahaha
Anywhoooooo.OMG, THE TEASER JUST FRIGGIN KILLED ME.The way Dada unbuttoned his shirt.Erm, kids. You should refrain yourself tomorrow no matter how much you ship 'em.Unnie wouldn't want you to taint your pure mind. Or... maybe this should be an exception.Well, it won't hurt to watch once in a while.Especially if it's uri Donghae (bad influence, bad influence I am) *continues drawing

Guest xtin21bass

alexndraS said: Thanks @xtin21bass‌ for the photos I'm also trembling right now..haha...but while watching the preview..why am I sobbing like a fool?? am I having a nervous breakdown? ~X( :((

I was already expecting a bed scene and the beach scene.. but I can't seem to count how many times I shouted, "Oh my god.. oh my god!! " looking at ep26 preview!! My goodness...I'm just soOO excited, I wish I can sleep!! Only DONGHAE couple can make me feel like this!! I'm going gaga now... ^ 8-} ^ 8-} ^ 8-}
I wish I can contain this feeling so I can sleep....hahahahaaa =)) =))
just crazy me! Thanks for the pics guys!! mwah :-* 
;;)

Thanks dears for the caps :x OH my, the preview alone is enough for us to go crazy. Really can't wait for tomorrow :x :x
@nashawols, can't wait to see your project when done :)
I was wishing to have a piggyback scene and I am happy we will get it too but isn't it dangerous to film that with a dress Dahae shi?? :))
And at least we know Da-hae didn't stay still the whole time, she did help Wookie, how you forget that?? ;)

Guest ShayneyC

For me i think the reason why ldw chose ldh as his leading lady for hk because there are lot of kissing scenes and of course the bed scene in the drama and he is only comfortable with ldh. Im just curious i know that this is not the 1st bed scene for ldh, she did it in ms ripley and iris. How about ldw? Is this his 1st bed scene in a drama?