[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest hiddenflea

Published on facebook : #LeeDaHey and #LeeDongWook at JeongdongjinThe shooting was not easy due to heavy weather conditions. However, sweet guy Lee Dong-Wook literally saves Lee Da-Hey !MBC #Hotelking EP25 will be aired this Saturday on 9:55pm.

Guest turquoiseblue

CHINGUS WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED TO PARTTAAAAAAAAAAY!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P HAPPY DONGHAE DAY!!!   :-j ^:)^

Guest turquoiseblue

matchabit said: Oh my, why would Wookie need to hug DaHae when they're not filming??? ;););) Super tight hug too, even though she's not hugging him back but they're basically touching each other from head to toe!!!!

Guest turquoiseblue

hiddenflea said:

Published on facebook : #LeeDaHey and #LeeDongWook at JeongdongjinThe shooting was not easy due to heavy weather conditions. However, sweet guy Lee Dong-Wook literally saves Lee Da-Hey !MBC #Hotelking EP25 will be aired this Saturday on 9:55pm.

I have come looking for any extra Oxygen tank here my friends !!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures just made my whole week *FAINT ONCE AGAIN*
OH FNC, what a gift you give us. THANK YOU ^:)^ and ooh you are preparing us for the big news already or what?? ;)
(But did you notice Wookie being careful with his hands in that second picture :D )
They are not filming right?? :)) because I must admit that sometimes I get confused if I am watching Dahae and Wookie or JW and MN. It is really becoming harder to differentiate even while watching the drama itself because as many mentioned some of the dialogues and touches here and there just screams Dahae-Wookie and feels SO REAL and related to there actual persona.

In addition that I actually think MN is having a lot of similarities with Dahae in real. From her rich background - to being naive, innocent which lead her to easy trusting the wrong people and getting her into trouble which makes people close to her feel so protective to her - to how she speaks up her mind and so obvious about her feelings - to her courage and how strong she is in her own way to face all the evil around her and come back strong - to her warm and down to earth personality which makes her get close to all people around her and eventually winning their hearts :x :x
Although I don't comment much these days but I keep coming here whenever I have internet access and need to thank you all my dear for all the lovely posts, really enjoy it all :-*

There's an undeniable something between these two. Dahae might not be putting her arms around him, but looking at the picture, specifically the 3rd one from the previous page, it seems like her whole weight is leaning onto Wookie.
And, they are too close for comfort for just mere friends/colleague.  ;))

Guest anietayulinda sari

helllloooooo Chingus this is my first time in this thread

oh my God that's BTS so so so so real hehehe

kalau dalam bahasa Indonesia mau bilang

Om Dong Wook tante Da Hae cepetan nikah deh hehehee