[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Marriage Aw, man. If they ever get married, I'll make sure to throw a party. It is like a culmination of all my years as a shipper; that it also pays to daydream about a couple that you want to get together all your heart. Haha. Like @turquoiseblue‌ said, I also think that the two are picking up where they left off, or just simply starting over again, if they ever left off in a not-so-amicable manner. I really have this feeling-- and actually am very firm in it-- that they loved each other before. And more so, now. If before, I felt it more from Dada, lately, it is coming off more from Wookie. Maybe, the man is trying to win her back, hurhur. From the invitation to work with him again, to the sweet, affectionate stares, to the protective boyfie stance, to the nagging boyfie stance, to the imma-make-you-happy boyfie stance, etc. And if this really is the case, and if they really are giving their relationship a second chance, then i think they would cherish it more, and be more careful. I agree with @SeGafanlady: Wookie is not likely to let her go again if she gave him another chance. It is not everyday that you get to experience deep love, lose it, and get a shot at it again. (Okay, this is just my hopeless romantic self talking hahaha) But yeah. If we guys are right, then I think they would cherish their moments together even more now. :x
And Wookie being protective of her-- that is indeed very telling of how he holds her in his life. Not all close guy friends do that. Even actual boyfriends cannot freely castigate or advise a woman because of what a woman wears. There has to be some level of established "authority" or "right" given or allowed by the other party (woman).. If not, the man cannot freely do that. Haha. It may even be offensive to the woman if the man does it freely, lol. Even if the man is a very close friend. At least that is what I think. So, in their relationship, Dahae must have allowed that level of treatment or "authority" from Wookie. She must know that he is only looking after her. And yes, Wookie doing this says that he respects Dahae as a woman. :)
About him being family-oriented... Heehee. + points :)) I bet Dahae loves that about him too. If I remember correctly, back in the day, she used to say she likes men who are familial. Fufu~ She must be talking about him back then. I hope Dada is close with his family and vice versa. Wasn't there a time in the past when Dahae gave Wookie's mom a gift for her birthday? 
ImageAw, I also do not get the hate on her due to Chuno. I did not watch the drama but I read some articles about LDH back then. Why carry over the hate of the character to the actual actor? I dun get. ;_; Maybe LDH is just an easy target to women's hate because as @turtleaxis said, she is the kind of woman that women hate, not because she is hate-able, but she possesses most of the attributes that women want for themselves. The fact that many of her male co-stars like her and are protective of her tells me that she is a likeable person. To me, she is a strong woman who is not afraid to voice her mind if need be. And that to me is admirable. I remember that incident in the music show where she was a host, then she was ridiculed for a wardrobe accident, I really felt bad for her. She must have really been humiliated. I am glad that somehow she defended herself. She thought she was subjected to cyberbullying, and I agree. 
I do hope she gains more fans in Korea. She deserves the love, if I may say. 
Running ManOMG, I am a huge fan of Running Man, and I really, badly want them to guest together. Hahaha. It will be hilarious! Wookie's competitive streak is surfacing whenever he is on RM, HAHA. And I like Dahae's guesting too. She's too cute, and cunning in a very subtle manner. I would like to see how the cast would tease them. I think Jihyo knew them from before (same generation actors), Jaesuk because his network is darn wide, and Kwangsoo because he is from the same agency as Wookie. I am sure they know inside information which they would hurl at them when given the chance. XD I love that particular time-bomb game where they ask the person random questions, and when time happens to stop at you, you lose. In this game, they usually ask questions that catches a person off-guard, so they might throw a really juicy question to either of them. XD XD XD UGH. RUNNING MAN, please have them together? 

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said: yup in rm you know until now even if xmen is so old they still teases kim jong gook with yeh hahaha... or even just dh since wookie already guested earlier this year...

No, as far as I know, they invite guests more than once in one year. At the early stage of Running Man, I remember Yonghwa of CN Blue was a guest several times. Nikhun too was a guest more than once in a year, if I am not mistaken. :) It is possible that after HK, they may invite Wookie/Dahae or both of them, even if Hotel King is not from SBS. They invited Kim Soo Hyun after Moon embracing the sun which was from MBC. I think as long as the drama or the actor is popular currently, they will invite. They usually invite actors of currently airing drama, only if from SBS though, to help in the promotion of the drama. But when it's concluded, they may invite even if it is from KBS/MBC. So, I am really hoping to see them guest together.  :-bd

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: No, as far as I know, they invite guests more than once in one year. At the early stage of Running Man, I remember Yonghwa of CN Blue was a guest several times. Nikhun too was a guest more than once in a year, if I am not mistaken. :) It is possible that after HK, they may invite Wookie/Dahae or both of them, even if Hotel King is not from SBS. They invited Kim Soo Hyun after Moon embracing the sun which was from MBC. I think as long as the drama or the actor is popular currently, they will invite. They usually invite actors of currently airing drama, only if from SBS though, to help in the promotion of the drama. But when it's concluded, they may invite even if it is from KBS/MBC.

uh dear, talking abt Running Man, I'm not sure if Dahae wants to appear again, BUT, Dahae is unpredictable sometimes, like when she invited Oh Ji Ho to accompany her, with a reason, she's scared, which to me a good bluff from her, bc I know she's not a scare type. At that time, we the fans, even asked, why didn't she invite Wookie.
and of course if she appears in RM again, I hope she will invite Wookie, return a favor, and we can see how the PD and team teasing them, just like when she appeared with OJH before.
i33klYi.png
ddsq57d.png

PBlYBGR.png

@samzz‌ Keke, yeah I watched it, and truth be told, I got jealous in behalf of Wookie. It happened in 2012, which was during the times when I wasn't keeping track of the news of each of them. I wondered what on earth happened why she didn't invite Wookie instead. XD But she was too cute in her guesting, esp. when she lured Jaesuk and Gary into thinking that she was their ally. Haha. Then, Oh Ji Ho arrived the next day. From what I noticed during that time, they were really close, which had me suspecting if there was going on between them. Lol. Dahae was all comfy and sweet around him, and OJH was all protective too, but I had the vibe that it was more brotherly coming from him. Not sure about Dahae at that time. Hahaha. Sorry guys, don't flag me on this. :)) Anyway, it was 2 years ago. :D I do hope that she comes back though, this time with Wookie. Hurhur. He is more knowledgable about RM know-how at this point. XD

blueGurl_nineteen said: @samzz‌ Keke, yeah I watched it, and truth be told, I got jealous in behalf of Wookie. It happened in 2012, which was during the times when I wasn't keeping track of the news of each of them. I wondered what on earth happened why she didn't invite Wookie instead. XD But she was too cute in her guesting, esp. when she lured Jaesuk and Gary into thinking that she was their ally. Haha. Then, Oh Ji Ho arrived the next day. From what I noticed during that time, they were really close, which had me suspecting if there was going on between them. Lol. Dahae was all comfy and sweet around him, and OJH was all protective too, but I had the vibe that it was more brotherly coming from him. Not sure about Dahae at that time. Hahaha. Sorry guys, don't flag me on this. :)) Anyway, it was 2 years ago. :D I do hope that she comes back though, this time with Wookie. Hurhur. He is more knowledgable about RM know-how at this point. XD

------------------------------------

hehehe, I know that, to me, the reason why I put the SC with OJH, bc I want to know Wookie's points of view too. If he still has a feeling for Dahae all this while (based from his last Dec interview, he really followed her where about, development and condition), and I wonder how he feels when he watched all the lovey dovey scenes btwn Chuno couple, on national TV some more.Then we saw him on RM too, the best of course with Song Ji Ho. Then, I'm thinking what Dahae feels when she watched Wookie lovey dovey scenes with Ji ho.I think both knew how to hurt each other-their SECRET CODE.

Guest hiddenflea

we really need to tweet the runningman PD for them to appear. xD 
anyway if they really did appear in running man, I'm still torn if it is better to see them in one team or see them in different team and tear each other name tag. :)
please let it be two episodes so I won't be confused. Besides, every time wookie or DH appears on Running Man it's always more than one episode right? ;))

Guest ShayneyC

Im a fan of running man. Watched it since ep 1. Ldh appeared there for 2 consecutive episodes. She was so cute and funny even yoo jaesuk cnt stop laughing everytime he encounters ldh. Oh ji ho was there also and they're kinda sweet back then. For ldw he also appeared twice. The vietnam episode was funny. And then the cooking challenge episode. I can see that song jihyo and ldw are very close. And there's one episode that song jihyo called ldw and he answered in just one ring. And kang gary and the rest of the running man teased them. It was cute actually but not in a romantic level. :) . He's more sweet and romantic if he's beside our pretty da hae..hehe. anyway running man has fb and twitter accounts. :)

samzz

said: uh dear, talking abt Running Man, I'm not sure if Dahae wants to appear again, BUT, Dahae is unpredictable sometimes, like when she invited Oh Ji Ho to accompany her, with a reason, she's scared, which to me a good bluff from her, bc I know she's not a scare type. At that time, we the fans, even asked, why didn't she invite Wookie.

and of course if she appears in RM again, I hope she will invite Wookie, return a favor, and we can see how the PD and team teasing them, just like when she appeared with OJH before.

Photos uploaded by FNC  - Published on facebook :

‪#‎LeeDaHey‬ and ‪#‎LeeDongWook‬ at Jeongdongjin
The shooting was not easy due to heavy weather conditions. However, sweet guy Lee Dong-Wook literally saves Lee Da-Hey !
MBC ‪#‎Hotelking‬ EP25 will be aired this Saturday on 9:55pm.

1512459_264404333751140_3015509533913109

10491279_264404337084473_742495608755724

10519511_264404340417806_414458627903090

Credits :  

FNC Entertainment

OMIGOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!! :o THOSE BTS PICTURES!!! When I scrolled down, and saw the first pic, for a split second, I thought it was photoshopped!!! HAHA. And then there was more and more and aghhhhh!!! TELL ME, TELL ME, HOW IS THIS NOT COMPELLING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE REAL? AHUHUHU. Everything in each of those three pictures are as obvious as obvious can be! OMG. That umbrella is big enough you guys! You don't need to stand/sit so close and hug! Lol. But you just have to because. BECAUSE!
Btw, I like their height difference when Dahae isn't wearing heels. Wookie can easily rest his chin on top of her head when they are hugging so sweetly like that. Hihi. Ack! SO CUTE YOU TWO. 
"Filming was not easy due to heavy rain but sweet guy LEE DONG WOOK LITERALLY SAVES LEE DA HAE" -FNC
IS FNC GIVING US A HINT?!!! Hahahaha

Guest matchabit

Oh my, why would Wookie need to hug DaHae when they're not filming??? ;););)

Super tight hug too, even though she's not hugging him back but they're basically touching each other from head to toe!!!!

Guest turquoiseblue

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Just when I'm about to get jealous of OJH and that old RM episode with DH.....my heart was saved by that BTS PICS!!!! halleluyah!!! ahahahaa :)
10519511_264404340417806_414458627903090

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M IN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE OMG IM DYING RIGHT NOW :x :x :x 
thank you thank you to FNC \:D/ \:D/  *happy dance*