[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

48 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Yes I went to Wookie’s IG and already saw negative comments flood in. Its like make or break. One hand both of them are like top stars but on the other hand I don’t really find them that compatible and Wookie’s agency admitted so fast when they are so early in the relationship? Dating has many phases. I’m just annoyed his agency admitted so fast this time. Coz it’s Suzy?

Some fans never believe dating has many phases, when announced dating straightforward thinking happily ever after esp both or either one  already above 30s, imagine if near 40s.

Poor Wookie's fans, I told u not easy handling kpop idols fans especially those below 16 yrs old.

We have that with YG stans, until now I still in "traumatic stage" with their ideology, defending marijuana saying it is good and has no effect to society. 

When DH was attacked before Wookie just has to keep quiet, Yi Feng's really waiting for that. Since they never went public, nobody should accused this and that parties not defending DH bc whatever steps they take will hurt DH forever.

And now we saw in our own eyes, nearly 24 hours in Korea or international, the attack on Suzy still so obvious, but her 2 days boyfriend aka our Wookie still invisible. They are official already, so still nothing,or they just adapting DH survivor act=don't care. To me this a time to show his TRUE love.

Whatever it is, I found cutest scene today.

• Like 2

My Korean friends once told me, Korea is HAVEN for middle age men, especially with muscle bc young girls always crazy on them. For men is a trophy in their life.

Why I feel this writernim love touching the real subject but not written in Wikipedia hehehe.

Touching that muscle is a must.

10 hours ago, dolley said:

Even on their IG the comments were too harsh, I manage to read some today, I realized it’s  really hard to date publicly if there’s a lot of issues needs to settle and you’re both famous. Seems more negative comments than positive, I think it has more negative effect on their career. the Lee Lee connection,  the moving on so fast, of course people judge them for that. 

I just checked his IG for today update. Usually there are many Korean fans there,but since yesterday most comments coming from International fans. His Korean fans knew something? that's why they refused to congratulate him or commenting on that, similar with his own fan club bc even if not Wookie, any ahjusshi there will be thinking twice to confirm dating with just 2 dates. I can say this to my bf hehehhe. I still believe JYP and King Kong afraid of sudden preggy or unwanted pic released.

Well at least DWH didn't remove Donghae pic even after DH gave "No Regrets rating" to her new bf. Sometimes they still uploaded Donghey news.

Why is DH using Mr BAE picture for promotion of her drama, 3 times already she posted it. Jealous, DHshii? Kkkk 

Why not RSY pic?

Btw, initially we thought Wookie Suzy combo might be win win situation for him. But now, even Wookie's own or official FAN CLUB not touching that subject, his Korean fans also stay out from his IG, I'm afraid it's going to have or beginning of career suicide. First time also since Goblin, we read -ve comments from Korean about his choice. Before this we rarely see any actually. Not only he has to face Suzy's big fandom fans, now even Lee Min Ho fandom also, and only times will tell if he is going to face similar fate as LMH dwindling popularity esp after the witch hunt.

That's OK Wookie, DH's career already showing the consequences, and slowly she's fighting back. 

• Sad 1

As we expected before, Dahae's new drama records lower rating than last week. Only manage single digit rating. While Uee's drama increases in rating. I prefer this way more. Slowly rise than rapid rise but slowly going down again.

http://star.fnnews.com/archives/585995

For this, I really dislike the concept of 4 episode back to back for a day to accommodate more cf. And now Dahae's drama already finish 8th episode and people already can expect the story line.

5 hours ago, lovebeats said:

As we expected before, Dahae's new drama records lower rating than last week. Only manage single digit rating. While Uee's drama increases in rating. I prefer this way more. Slowly rise than rapid rise but slowly going down again.

http://star.fnnews.com/archives/585995

I expected that that, even the drama is funny and fun, I know it would last few episodes of excitement. Now it beginning to show ridiculous plot wise. 

-

Browsing lots of news lately esp after I read Knet said Wookie showing same taste, I know they meant 23 yrs old DH, not 33 yrs old DH

DH's name in Google Translation is "IT IS", A YEAR"  hahaha

P6YCNo5.png

Did Wookie choose 23 yrs old Suzy bc of he found similarities in 23 yrs old DH, the first girl he went to public event.

Lee Da Hae noi bat trong dem trao giai KMMFLee Da Hae noi bat trong dem trao giai KMMF

Korean actress Lee Da-hae

Wookie taste never change LOL

I bet in Jan, Wookie already in SOME relationship with Suzy

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2018/01/reporters-slam-suzy-for-struggling-to.html

suzy2.jpg

As expected the ratings decrease, maybe bc knets already figured out what will happen in next episode, but hopefully it will increase again. I’m afraid decrease in ratings made her upset and mock her fans again. And her IG updates seems not normal, so many scenes to post but constantly update of Mr. Baesoobin picture. Maybe next week it’s all Lee Deok Hwa for a week haha

I don’t know what’s on wookie mind right now coz he never show up to defend her “some” gf.  I also believe they admire each other, bc both were famous, but the love still absent. Wookie just be extra careful, don’t want her to get preggo ok.

and wookie if you feel so much burden bc of this, let her go, you’re just about to start but so many hate comments have been said already. You already experienced how bad it is, so stay away to idols

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dolley said:

As expected the ratings decrease, maybe bc knets already figured out what will happen in next episode, but hopefully it will increase again. I’m afraid decrease in ratings made her upset and mock her fans again. And her IG updates seems not normal, so many scenes to post but constantly update of Mr. Baesoobin picture. Maybe next week it’s all Lee Deok Hwa for a week haha

I don’t know what’s on wookie mind right now coz he never show up to defend her “some” gf.  I also believe they admire each other, bc both were famous, but the love still absent. Wookie just be extra careful, don’t want her to get preggo ok.

and wookie if you feel so much burden bc of this, let her go, you’re just about to start but so many hate comments have been said already. You already experienced how bad it is, so stay away to idols

Most celebrities who are not religious,  very common among themselves to sleep with each other even after I hour meeting together for a first time. Once the glance of interest has been exchanged between each other, both know where to end up that night. Dating or commitment always come after few months together. That's why I know why JYP insists on confirmation in case there is an accident knowing how hot they are.

Re their IGs, compared to DH, Wookie is very fragile emotionally. DH even how messy sometimes, or naive she actually very straight with her decision.

We read all Wookie interviews right, he is very easy getting depressed. So next few days, we will see him facing his own fans which are many around his age, then we know how he is. However, his regular fans I mean old fans are very very quiet now. Those active in SNS are many new fans and Suzy fans.

57 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Yes @samzz especially when imagining Wookie choco, wardrobe or whotsover abs. Who can't resist? :blush:

That's why Allkpop choose the word "SOME" bc they knew how Kceleb handling their sexual needs. Imagine very lonely 38 something very handsome with coco abs men, met young fresh pretty 23 something who just 2 months had break up, at very dim light social club, and knowing how strict JYP is, you know why we had the news that 9th March. I know there are no other motives or #metoo or political cover up, it is just prevention method. They just don't want "pump and dump" situation, and Wookie is adult enough to know it. So at this stage his act is an act of responsibility not yet deep love.

This is also what happened to DH, and we know how strict her omma is. 

7 hours ago, samzz said:

First time also since Goblin, we read -ve comments from Korean about his choice. Before this we rarely see any actually. Not only he has to face Suzy's big fandom fans, now even Lee Min Ho fandom also, and only times will tell if he is going to face similar fate as LMH dwindling popularity esp after the witch hunt.

I have to agree that he may have to face the wrath of Lee Min Ho fandom. I don’t think honestly he will come out to defend Suzy, it won’t be a smart move and may anger even more international fans that are active on SNS. Sigh I really don’t want negative news like this on him. 

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

Sorry Chingu, u mean DH and ???

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I have to agree that he may have to face the wrath of Lee Min Ho fandom. I don’t think honestly he will come out to defend Suzy, it won’t be a smart move and may anger even more international fans that are active on SNS. Sigh I really don’t want negative news like this on him. 

Sorry Chingu, u mean DH and ???

Omma is what Korean used to call their mother. From the interview, in Lie Bar, DH herself said her mother is the main person in helping or strengthening her love life with her current bf. If her mother not around, don't know what happens after that. Soompi has released the translation about her confession, so bc we are so allergic to it, I don't want to post it. Hahaha

34 minutes ago, samzz said:

That's why Allkpop choose the word "SOME" bc they knew how Kceleb handling their sexual needs. Imagine very lonely 38 something very handsome with coco abs men, met young fresh pretty 23 something who just 2 months had break up, at very dim light social club, and knowing how strict JYP is, you know why we had the news that 9th March. I know there are no other motives or #metoo or political cover up, it is just prevention method. They just don't want "pump and dump" situation, and Wookie is adult enough to know it. So at this stage his act is an act of responsibility not yet deep love.

In their industry they can control the release of the news, and  this one allowed to be release on a very early stage even without photos and easily admitted it. they didn’t let it grow first considering Suzy situation, this kind of relationship still very fragile and the way they admited it seems like he is not protecting her. But some relatioship can stay longer even without love as long as they satisfy their sexual needs. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, samzz said:

Whatever it is, I found cutest scene today.

I know what you saw there. :ph34r::wink: hahahaha..

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Yeah, I agree it's better if both wouldn't release any statement to the media right now bc the backlash is so strong. Let the public's emotions pass a little bit before they say anything.

But for me as long as wookie wouldn't say don't ask me I feel burden his going to be ok.. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yeah, I agree it's better if both wouldn't release any statement to the media right now bc the backlash is so strong. Let the public's emotions pass a little bit before they say anything.

But for me as long as wookie wouldn't say don't ask me I feel burden his going to be ok.. 

Haha bc of that the rating decline, knets eyes very sensitive like ours Hahahahaha

Lol so can I expect VS appearance from wookie, Blank IG post or lie bar tell all? 

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

From various news, some said 20k approved, but in Koreaboo said 20k disapproved, so just read it. But how dare they called our Wookie old man.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-koreans-reacting-suzy-lee-dong-wooks-dating-news/

BUT WHY our DONGHEY love INNOCENT TYPES. 

Wookieshii I enjoy reading the retaliation from your end.

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

From various news, some said 20k approved, but in Koreaboo said 20k disapproved, so just read it. But how dare they called our Wookie old man.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-koreans-reacting-suzy-lee-dong-wooks-dating-news/

Maybe bc Suzy is too young for him, but Suzy at her age a real expert in fact she doesn’t have an moving on stage. And I think wookie just want to send a message that he can accept someone’s leftover. 

I saw his new fans easily approved his dating news bc of the mere qualifications that Suzy is beautiful and famous but for his old fans, their silence means disapproval.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Maybe bc Suzy is too young for him, but Suzy at her age a real expert in fact she doesn’t have an moving on stage. And I think wookie just want to send a message that he can accept someone’s leftover. 

I saw his new fans easily approved his dating news bc of the mere qualifications that Suzy is beautiful and famous but for his old fans, their silence means disapproval.

When the news first released, many approved it with Wow Wow there, then suddenly the haters coming- mostly from Suzy and LMH camp because of this insider statement and the stupidity of Korean agencies who thinking many are empty brains. To me this is the most stupid reason given by them and this is the result of not doing it yourself. According to them they did it to protect Suzy rebound love,so fast she moved from LMH.

This is the result of giving stupid excuse and it drags Wookie too, well not defending Wookie,he is responsible too. Now we are equal, DH and Wookie fiasco.

Some said why Wookie agreed to it bc love, and to secure Suzy, well only choding believe it. At least saidlah- he knows the responsibility of taking someone young daughter out few times that's why he agreed going public. But they said

Implied, Bc of news released "that's why I love u more", yes only choding believe it. If he said that to DH I feel so humiliated, luckily he never did to DH.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/insider-says-suzy-lee-dong-wook-were-more-involved-in-a-some-but-decided-to-date-due-to-the-reports

• Like 2

On 10/03/2018 at 12:50 AM, samzz said:

Dear, 2014/5 from what I know, apart from family objection, outsiders eyeing both of them, the MAIN reason why Wookie refused to publicly announced anything because of DH ex's fans severe attacks on DH. Yi Feng's fans are so fierce bc Yi Feng openly said he was so heartbroken with DH, even he didn't mention her name, most of old DH fans, Cmedia and his fans knew their status. DH was very open with Yi Feng until her reunion with Wookie. She giving lots of clues on her Weibo, and many Cfans saw he shopping with DH's mom. I still had their pic at Beijing IKEA and at airport together, so no one can fooled me in this bc I was the one who gave regular update in DH's thread before. 

If Wookie willing to admit the reunion post HK, you can imagine how Cmedia called DH. At that time, DH's personal Cteacher has to interfere to defend her in Weibo from the attack.

Combined with his financial struggle and uncertain future, I could understand why he refused the admission. So I can see why DH hates Wookie so much bc she has sacrificed her image at that time but Wookie refused to admit.

From minions who gave awareness program to us, we know when exactly they broke up. 

Bc of this Yi Feng subject I also got millions anti in Weibo esp from Wookie C fans who tried to hide him and telling Wookie is not the cause of separation between DH and Yi Feng. When things getting serious, DH got mental exhaustion, and we know someone already eyeing her with a real purpose, and he got DH officially in May 2015.

Now as we know, Wookie/Suzy still in the stage "SOME" and I believe already intimate knowing how couple in Korea deal with their sexual needs.

As a fans I also curious how they hold conversation bc of big age gap. Now we know Wookie don't need Harvard or Cambridge kind of level, or multilingual (bc most of Wookie past rumors girls, all of them are multilingual). Sometimes men at age 40s they don't like being lectured with intelligent thingy, moderate thingy just enough.

I know we had talked about it a lot here that's why I feel sorry for them because of those circumstances they couldn't be together. 
It's just sad because it ended badly. If he had taken the risk maybe things could have ended differently. But maybe I'm in bad position to critisize.

Concerning his new relation, I'm agree with you I feel like this isn't going to help his career and neither his love life. 
First, there is the LMH's thing. Then, the fact that he's dating a really young girl, knowing that they
were kind of friends with benefits but decided to date only because the news got realesed. I'm not saying that
he doesn't appreciate her but rushing things it often doesn't end well.

About the fact that he has a fetiche for young girls, I don't know how it is perceived in Korea but in Europe, we don't really like seeing men dating really young girls because it's kind of inapropriate. Actually, gap year isn't really a problem. It would be better if she was in the late of her 20's or debut 30's but here he's going in he's 40's and she's just in her debut of 20's. So it may have an impact on his image even if I can imagine why he likes the younger ones because they are hotter, fertile, less experienced, naive and because girls love men with maturity and virility. But in terms of wedding plans, we all know that she's not ready for it. And like you all said, the reason of the silence of his fan clubs is maybe due to the disapproval or the disappointment. Now both of them have to assume it.

• Like 4