[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 minutes ago, constantly4ever said:

Oh boy the netizens are already expressing their misgivings about GW with the addition of this idol.  And some do not know that DH has changed her agency.  In particular, this comment caught my eyes:  "I think idols are casted in filler dramas. You can't pay good actors for the 1 billion dramas they have every year...they have to fill the schedule with something. And in come the idols. I don't think they give them top notch scripts. Sometimes they can cast them to bring some viewers to something they already know will flop.

That kind of comments are expected. Netizen don't know yet, when the drama aired later, DH proudly showing her marketing just like what she did during GHD, whereby she stopped after getting warning from authority. If the action still the same, then we know who finances her  upcoming Blair Witch project. Indirect Advertising will be repeated again.

If not, meaning 1% improvement, meaning she starts to notice they are people who have different mind set from her clans.

Btw, Netizenbuzz so fast putting the wrongly translated or FNC distorted news, and doing it so smartly before putting Park Han Byul news. Imagine if they put Lee Da Hae news abt that drama. Or they purposely choose the news that said that AOA girl is the lead, you know in the sarcastic way. If you look at Naver, none of Google translation said she is the lead,....

And that's what we called media play.. 

Actually we all know that casting an idol in a drama is most likely for attracting viewers purposes only. Let's admit that the main actors of GW doesn't belong to the list that has a charisma to attract viewers, DH have it before but she already lost it years ago. But acting wise I can personally say that they are good so I hope that they will fill the defect using their acting skills. And of course the story line is very important so I hope they will release an official news from SBS soon bc the more I read articles from paid reporters the more I get confused and I'm afraid that viewers will lost their interest bc of this.

• Like 3

Logical world of K-ent

-telling fans about upcoming drama development or script reading IS FORBIDDEN or NOT WORTH IT, for whatever reason

-but no issues at all telling public about honeymoon development.

So my narrow minded thinking plus my black heart, the pregnancy bomb is the obstacle for Witches, bc we know what kind of story going to steal the heart of public. DH script reading VS ex-good friend marriage and pregnancy, adding with 5,6,...8,9,10 spices.

The dessert is Wookie's food truck to his ex costar with "Witch" drama but on the same day also another of his ex costar having a buzz or offered to do "Witch" drama too. Their world is too small.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, samzz said:

So no wonder both obedient babies was or will be with SBS lately. I just knew that "daddy" had a fight with KBS and MBC. The connection though...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/12/yg-fans-express-their-disappoint-with.html?m=1

oh I see..now I understand the shift of station from kbs to sbs 

only two or three stations left for them LOL..

interesting comment of the day-but there are some celebrities who don't believe about image and fans power. Image is nothing.

3. [+185, -17] Really annoying how a star who is dependent on her image for her livelihood is trying to fight with the public...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/12/police-give-statement-on-taeyeons-car.html

CF...

while I had a little free time, I read  knets comments in this..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/12/sm-denies-onew-is-apologizing-due-to.html

Yes I agree they can apologize right after the incident not a week, months or years after.

Actors also commit mistakes bc they are just human but the way they reflect is very important. Some only reflects when they feel their fans are leaving, when they income and shows already affected. But still  some had the I don't care attitude and acted as if they are innocent that's why fans totally left them.

And I believe the length of stay in entertainment depends on the fans and a true fans do not tolerate wrong doings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1