[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

7 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes I knew it, thanks to Jeajong fans also, bc through them, we know their location. Point is always follows the crowd.

Adding more info, from Jaejoong fans and Chinese fans, they said Gunhee and Seho were not at the airport on the way back yesterday, and from that lady in pink, we know they are I mean together with Wookie still strolling Paris city. From the Naver news previously, if taking 10 days holidays, maybe today or tomorrow they will come back to Korea. Hope he really recharging himself this time.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

As always good job chingus.. One of the reason why this thread is still interesting is bc of your insights guys. They cannot easily fooled us with twisted story. Hahaha.. 

yes bc we did out own investigation, we didn’t rely to stalkers haha.. 

but then  again I hope some fans didn’t give wrong information to the fans most of them just rely on what they read on IG..

• Like 2

Thanks and credit to all the fans regardless who they are. What we did is just doing compilation and connecting the dots. Jeju island already teach us the true Korean friendship. Not logic if two people who know each other so well, let alone best friend, happens to be at the same place, not talking or calling each other. 

From the first day I put the link about Jeajoong, Seho, etc project to Paris in this thread 10 days ago, my focus is only on Cassie fandom and Seho, and I already said Seho and Wookie are inseparable. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Yes, first time I read it, I'm a bit confused, bc the beach doesn't look like facing Mediterranean sea, but Great Britain. Looks so wet and windy. Plus people rarely looks gloomy facing Mediterranean sea. At least based from my own experience.

• Like 2

wow more than ten days in Paris, you deserve that wookie:)

well..I saw the IG story, a little bit upset bc theres a lot of things to show but why drinking again? She learned a lot for 2 yrs and I hope it will not result to addiction..BI people circle of friends. well at least not the favorite wine.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dolley said:

wow more than ten days in Paris, you deserve that wookie:)

well..I saw the IG story, a little bit upset bc theres a lot of things to show but why drinking again? She learned a lot for 2 yrs and I hope it will not result to addiction..BI people circle of friends. well at least not the favorite wine.

She already hastag in one of her IG, flowers and champagne equal to her happiness, so that's her world. Plus look at who are approved to be with her..special clans from Korean Entertainment. Her choice as well. The clans who are synonym with that...

So far she always hang out with Leejardin, both of them love flower and wines/champagne etc. Maybe her fav healing place, plus some of her celebritiy friends are busy working or with their careers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

just read three Girls Generation members left the group to focus on acting, they said there's a lot of money in KPOP, but many  choose acting over singing maybe because it gives them self fulfillment when they're recognized as good actress and the respect was always there. But some people willing to trade their status as an actress to a kpop trying hard

• Like 1

Taxi show 500 eps -Wookie section chosen as one of the best. To me or many other Donghey shipper, the TAXI section is the best bc his honest confession that he did experience true love in his 20s-which we know who he is talking about, especially if you are the shipper for 10 years, and know their history.

----------

'Taxi' side " Lee Dong-wook , real good ★ 1st place ... Ji Chang-wook,

The production team chose Ji Chang-wook and Dong- wook as memorable stars. A crew " 'THE K2' a special appearance at the time ... the crew is unanimous 'real handcuffs Artists' one up with Lee Donguk chose. The crew said, "His real life in Hong Kong is thrilled ...

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01485846616091608&DCD=A10102

The crew unanimously chose Lee Dong-wook as the top performer. The production crew said, "His real life in Hong Kong was impressed beyond impression, capturing the hearts of many female staffs." 

• Like 3