[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

40 minutes ago, samzz said:

@bogs_0712, actually I'm not into obsessive fan service either-like you love your fans bc your need your career to survive, and too afraid of fans, etc. Just simple and basic fan service will do.

What I question if the celebrities totally ignoring them, like fans are garbage,allows other celebrities to mock your own fans, and the most severe like asking any human being to give awareness program for one year in SNS world. Then laughing behind the back-so cute right.

11 minutes ago, samzz said:

@bogs_0712, actually I'm not into obsessive fan service either-like you love your fans bc your need your career to survive, and too afraid of fans, etc. Just simple and basic fan service will do.

What I question if the celebrities totally ignoring them, like fans are garbage, mocking them, and the most severe like asking any human being to give awareness program for one year in SNS world. Then laughing behind the back-so cute right.

I agree, for me what's important is how genuine the person is, which what I see on wookie since his FM and what i use to see on DH before, we can feel the sincerity not just to survive or to keep your fans or bc you have hidden agenda or worst bc you just want to show off but bc they just simply love and appreciate their fans.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

I agree, for me what's important is how genuine the person is, which what I see on wookie since his FM and what i use to see on DH before, we can feel the sincerity not just to survive or to keep your fans or bc you have hidden agenda or worst bc you just want to show off but bc they just simply love and appreciate their fans.

and using the word "we are/were" when addressing something related to fans feeling-why not just " I feel", bc you are the one who making the statement.

Well, I'm also learning how to respect my fans who getting bigger in number.

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

And he is not afraid scolding one of the obsessive fan in Taiwan fan meeting recently. Something that I don't know abt Lee Dong Wook before, I know he is quite hot temper, but have a courage doing in front of his fans is totally new to me.

Back to Paris, I saw one of my fav actress/singer in Paris too, Chris Lee. I saw Wookie and Fan Bing Bing, but I prefer Chris Lee as future costar-I mean after THAAD liffted. She got natural talent just like DH.

Don't know when we would able to see DH in spotlight again.

This acc owner is very talented-hopefully not hijacked by the "others".

• Like 4

The reason why I brought up Chriss Lee or LiyuChun, bc through DH I noticed her and always follow her career path. She is a kind of "I don't care what others say about me" but somehow she is very lucky bc Chinese people can accept her unique unisex appeal. In fact nowadays I saw Chinese are more into this type of strong female character, not a " I will die for my man, no matter or who he is.." type, bc no man can be trusted anymore, esp in Ent industry. Yes, you choice but please don't kill your career just bc of that.

So throwback again, when DH at her top of her career, always invited to biggest festival, and she was the one who introduced Chriss Lee to Korean through Asia Song Festival 2009, the biggest festival in that year. Now she maybe just watching Wookie and Chriss Lee in Paris, one of her honeymoon city.

Hope something can trigger her interest in venturing into ent again for

her career sake not someone else. Afraid sooner or later she will get severe boredom even surrounded with money.

photo97231.jpg

http://www.koreaaward.com/kor/5866

• Like 2

Lee da hey really loves his fans.after the news out of the public,lee da hey further  away ,he away from his fanc because he know his decision was to maki his fans hurt..me as a  fan long enough insured but now i love him more than ever.he pretending to be his desires ,even though lee da hey must have made his fans a lot of hurt.in all his career maybe now he needs the support of his fans.because we are old fans.the wisest judging from different angles.

so much effort to convince us..well you can still deny the fact that until now we are waiting for any tv appearances, projects and CF's, where are they? Well someone is suffering bc of too much tv exposure and marketing to someone else.

@bogs_0712 as an actress or any public figure, I think what's important is how you live your life and what kind of legacy you want to leave on your fans and to the public

• Like 3

Reading netizenbuzz or sullibuzz or hansooheebuzz, abt Wookie latest amazing pic from Paris- something that not strange at all. Wookie is OK with all the comments, in fact I hope YG stans not hating him more (well what they hated the most is 

bc of this thread, and samzz), then hope not bc of a compliment abt his "daddy". You know they are having headaches few days earlier with the "feminist".

I'm sure his best friends have no issues talking abt it to him.

If you scroll this thread early 2014, lots of comments abt it. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/04/lee-dong-wook-would-walk-around-naked-after-taking-showers

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, dolley said:

so much effort to convince us..well you can still deny the fact that until now we are waiting for any tv appearances, projects and CF's, where are they? Well someone is suffering bc of too much tv exposure and marketing to someone else.

@bogs_0712 as an actress or any public figure, I think what's important is how you live your life and what kind of legacy you want to leave on your fans and to the public

Yes, you put it right on the spot, not an over showing of fan service, but what legacy you want to leave to people based on your job scope. For the last one year, since we can read, we know what kind of legacy your company asked the reporters to write esp  that every 2 or 3 months period. Only lately out of schedule, but I know it just waiting at a right time.

At 30s of age, with SNS powerful storytelling, keyboard warrior, thousands young idols who don't care whatever it takes just to be on spotlight, there is no just wait and see Lee Da Haeshii. Your That Face CEO also unable to help you anymore, time to go out and do everything on your own now. Since you are not telling your fans yet to stop mingling with your career, we still pushing you not pampering you. You are lucky to have fans who pampering you and fans who are  critizing you, both just for your own career sake.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dolley said:

I totally agree on that, but not only on public and fans but also on herself, I mean that sense of self pride is also very important, I hope that she live a life that she's proud of, but judging her actions for the past months, IMO it's opposite on whatever she said in Lie bar and GHD. 

• Like 2

I love wookie’s latest update, the polaroid pics and the beach remind me of some Hotel King scenes.

Wookie there’s a lot of tourists destination in France but why beach? And again I saw your sad face..

• Like 1