[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

As far as I know both of them are not popular couple in Korea and international. I wonder who gave the burden. Is that a click bait like saying we are super popular, I'm feel very burden with public always stalking us.

I blame it to my drumming skill.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, samzz said:

As far as I know both of them are not popular couple in Korea and international. I wonder who gave the burden. Is that a click bait like saying we are super popular, I'm feel very burden with public always stalking us.

I blame it to my drumming skill.

I THINK 7 READ OUR THREAD. HAHA. HOW COME HE WILL FEEL BURDENED FROM HIS LUCKYSE7EN. DIDN'T KNOW OUR THREAD IS SUPERPOWER.

• Like 6

Hahaha .... Could he be the poor creature I'm talking about? 

That guy has delusion of grandeur !!!

It is he alone whose being stalked if that is true, not as a couple, because they might caught him again in a place where he likes most. Or who knows that stalking story also part of their master plan. As Samzz said they are not a popular couple at all, netizens aren't interested in them, so why waste time stalking them. 

I guess, people are more interested in the story of LDW and LDH meeting again, right?

Donghae thread as superpower ... I like that Bogs !!

• Like 4

@Lovebeats, haahha 

For more than one year ma, this thread is BIG BURDEN to "them". 

The CUTEST thing, now they blame it on us, especially this sarcastic black sheep. Those  angel or minions are hiding.

Since last year why don't he teach them to shut up. You don't know how to handle your fans, now crying blaming others. 

We have one new word now, Dahae..ah~:grin:

Waiting for your new MV and photoshoot.

• Like 3

Inconsistent plus looking nervous on his interview. A clear sign of being a LIAR! If you are not hiding anything you shouldn't feel nervous baby boy. If you are a real gentleman and your love is pure you should be proud talking about your gf in any occasion and don't concider it as a burden at any cost. Is that to much for you?

We all know that no one is stalking them in person because they are free to go anywhere they want for the past one year and no one is bothering them maybe except few of his minions. But most are only stalking them in sns and a few person here from our superpower thread. So yes, where is the burden coming from? From Dahae? From Us? Hahaha. If public opinion burdens you a lot then let go. Dahae deserves a better man and not a crying baby.

• Like 6

If DH is in a hiding mode again, maybe because she is having some soul-searching by now, why she's in this kind of situation. I cry out for my LDH, she deserves respect and a better treatment. Why in the universe she's been treated as such a burden? That man could have just said - he will make sure he'll fight for his girl and protect her ... She's an inspiration and his energy pill that gets him going with the pressure of his comeback whatsoever and not that going public with the relationship is a big burden to him. That is surely an insensitive remarks from a good for nothing guy! He clearly knew the aftermath of going public so why the lies and all the drama.

Wait, I remember, LDW once said, her Da Hae is his energy pill that gets him going and keeping his sanity during the entire tough filming days of Hotel King. That man is the exact opposite of our Dong Wook!

Let go if you can't handle the pressure and stop making excuses and blaming others. If a person is just being grateful for all the comfort accorded to him during his trials then let it be and just say thank you, I'll forever treasure that. Loving a person because you care for her, you love her unconditionally without anything good she's done for you is much more different than just being grateful. 

Our hearts go with LDH. We felt our girl, whom we love for years, is being disrespected and unfairly treated ...

• Like 7

21 hours ago, miles27 said:

If DH is in a hiding mode again, maybe because she is having some soul-searching by now, why she's in this kind of situation. I cry out for my LDH, she deserves respect and a better treatment. Why in the universe she's been treated as such a burden? That man could have just said - he will make sure he'll fight for his girl and protect her ... She's an inspiration and his energy pill that gets him going with the pressure of his comeback whatsoever and not that going public with the relationship is a big burden to him. That is surely an insensitive remarks from a good for nothing guy! He clearly knew the aftermath of going public so why the lies and all the drama.

Wait, I remember, LDW once said, her Da Hae is his energy pill that gets him going and keeping his sanity during the entire tough filming days of Hotel King. That man is the exact opposite of our Dong Wook!

Let go if you can't handle the pressure and stop making excuses and blaming others. If a person is just being grateful for all the comfort accorded to him during his trials then let it be and just say thank you, I'll forever treasure that. Loving a person because you care for her, you love her unconditionally without anything good she's done for you is much more different than just being grateful. 

Our hearts go with LDH. We felt our girl, whom we love for years, is being disrespected and unfairly treated ...

No she is not in hiding mode instead still jumping up and down enjoying her days. My Korean friends said, it is very common for a couple with an issue like this to lie to public esp if coming from YG breed, selling sympathy or pretending in sadness are just part of their game. The girls will support the partner as part of her duties.

But sadly, the music lovers can smell it, and don't give a damn abt the sympathy marketing. The song is out from the top 100 chart in half of the day, as in the news said, public don't like how it was promoted. Trying to go against the public, Dahae needs to learn a lot in order to master the game.

_--

And referring to Wookie latest pic, to me this is a first time I see him with that eyes expression. The thinking eyes I called it.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lovebeats said:

@samzz wookie looks a lot like robert pattinson in that pic. So vampire look.

Hahahaha and in real he was heartbroken too right. Losing his costar real gf.

_

I just finished watching some parts of HT, and read my neighbor info, - all what I said and shared privately with some of u, 90% true abt the new couple and Wookie.

I already posted that DH/7 just casual friends, no way Dahae is clinging to her friend Park Han Byul's bf before the military, my old Dahae is not like that. Her male friends (u know who they are) are the catalyst in this relationship. Seho is another peace keeper and true enough when my friend said he and that guy following each other around May this year. Wookie as I expected thought the relationship is just like Dahae old dating history, and when he knows that couple wants to go public then the gloomy face started to appear somewhere early July this year. All the timing that I know matches with all the information I gathered for the past one year.

If u remember when I posted one girl saw Wookie at one of Japan airport on 15th April 2015 around Dahae birthday last year, he was stalking Dahae, I guess bc we know Dahae went to Holidays around that week. But most likely she was in Korea on 18/19th April 2015, bc I saw a pic pic that looked like her a lot, her manager and her ex bf Yi Feng. After that the news appeared abt YF/DH and the visit during birthday. Of course I didn't posted it here during that time.

During HT, Seho purposely called 7, Lee Dong Wook or Dong Wook, and he gave a blizzare look at him. The MC asked if he used to call him by that name, he said no. 

That's why in my post yesterday, I said, the burden and nightmare is this MAN, aka our Wookie. Dahae bf said abt the pressure/ burden 13 days after Happy Together shooting. At that time DH/7 still laughing after the dating announcement, but when she  back to earth then the reality she has to face. I don't know what's going on after the HT shooting, DH BOF appearance, Seho, and Wookie. Probably they had a private meeting, all of them.

• Like 5

@haeruma_101, I hope you don't mind I'm sharing the Eng translation on SEHO. WOOKIE, DH/7 k-drama in real life.

no need interpretation-very easy to understand the story and meaning behind it. What he said "since "my friend is close to 7's "friend", -this definately refered to Wookie and Dahae, bc Seho purposely mentioned "DONG WOOK" in the beginning. The part-"the four of us always met up often" is to divert the statements. The PD sure knows the story, that's why the caption "Seho and 7 arent' as close"

-

"Is it true that Seho and 7 are friends?"

Seho: Our opinions may differ, but i consider DONG WOOK as one of my close friends. 

7: D-dongwook-sshi???( He was flustered)

Seho: That's your real name. 

"Does Seho usually call you by your name?"

No, He calls me 7. It was rhe first time he used that name. 

Seho: Since my friend is close to 7's friend, the four of us met up often. 

7: his friend and my friends are very close. 

[TV Caption: Seho and 7 aren't as close]

• Like 5

@samzz the drama is so epic funny. I am laughing hard now. Seho just want to tease him because he snatched his friend gf. hahaaha. Actually if they are not celebrity, it is normal for friends sometime exchanging gf between their circle. Please anyone don't mad with my statement. haahaha. ok bye. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

@samzz the drama is so epic funny. I am laughing hard now. Seho just want to tease him because he snatched his friend gf. hahaaha. Actually if they are not celebrity, it is normal for friends sometime exchanging gf between their circle. Please anyone don't mad with my statement. haahaha. ok bye. 

hahaha, there are many more, I will share with u in private. Remember we are black sheep, cannot mix with the angels there.

• Like 3

Dahae really concern abt these group of friends eh-aka Wookie and Seho best friends, that why she warned her bf abt  MyungSoo, of course not on Seho-too obvious

apparently Wookie was spotted at dinner last night with Chang-hie Nam  who are best buddies to Seho and  MyungSoo

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/남창희/

yes the EPIC drama, THANKS TO DH's new BF, bc he loves sharing a lot about her personal life- and to all his minions too.

• Like 3

SEHOshii-I still laughing on what he did to his friends "DONG WOOK"-the part he said "our opinion may differ", so telling too. My friends were so surprised that he can called that guy by the name DONG WOOK in front of National TV, whereby many Korean hv witnessed what was going on between DAHAE and the othe DONG WOOK.

and 1 second smile of Wookie at Goblin SR is like a magnet to everyone who are so concern if he is happy or not happy. Well, part of the answer, SEHO has done his part, that his best friend is affected in real, if not you don't play a joke to a couple like that on National TV, esp knowing who was Dahae to other Dong Wook.I'm sure Dahae hates Seho now, the way she hates her ex-bf YF for implying abt her on China National TV. Luckily she is not famous in Korea anymore and her Korean fans not bother abt her at all.

another funny part-I think this time she LOVES people talking abt her personal life esp with the help of her new boyfriend.

"Seho: Would you send a vid mssg to lee dahae?"

I can do anything but that...

"Is she okay with being discussed?"

We didnt set up rules. Just say it comfortably.

"How far does Lee Dahae want you to reveal?" (Asked by Myungsoo)

*he kinda laugh*

"Seho: are you glad you came on HT?"

Maybe "radio star" would have been a better choice. 

" It doesnt have Myung Soo. It has Gura". 

Dahae told me to be careful of MyungSoo. 

cr:Haeruma

3 best drama actors in this thread. My friend said if they make a drama-the rating sure high.

005IaUCYgw1ejg1te1z5jg308u0521ky.gif005IaUCYgw1ejg1tugadog308u052b29.gif005IaUCYgw1ejg1sngmmug308u052qv5.gif

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

005IaUCYgw1ejg1te1z5jg308u0521ky.gif

ahahahahah could I quote the gif? One of my part in Roommate! And the 2nd time I believe LDH is (or was) important in LDW's life. They were so funny together at HK farewell party and yes, the way LDW's jealous action made me laugh, LDH played innocent meanwhile Seho is like having a crush to LDH.

• Like 5