[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest donna010

@miles27 I'm hoping and praying too. :mellow:

@giegie @bogs_0712 I super agree to that! 100%! 

If he's not meant for da hae... I hope he finds someone better. But if he's really happy with youngji I guess.. we have no choice.. :(

-- I just thought of this, dahae's boyfriend real name is choi dong wook what if lee dong wook dates lee da hee.. hahahaha. That would be funny. Lol. Just kidding. :dizzy:

But I really hope one day they'll be back with each other's arms once again despite all that had happened. I hope its not too late for them. Fighting! 

@donna010 re to Youngji/LDW, our curiosity based on one info from Wookie military friend (yes you will be surprised Donghae shippers hv connection around world). But he just said female idol. So since Youngji herself telling the whole nation they spent so many hours together-of course she is number one suspect now.  There are many translation, but most imply very close interaction btwn them-and she mentioned it in every interview.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/09/15/karas-youngji-reveals-he-got-acting-lessons-from-lee-dong-wook/

She revealed, “Lee Dong Wook taught me in extreme detail. He never asked for anything and just willingly tutored me in acting. I’m really thankful”.

From 1st ep to last ep-one on one coach, as I said no need rocket scientist to figure out how they spent their time together. Maybe at her house, his house or at shooting location, but the point Wookie willing to come to her everyday to train her. She said, never asked anything from her, this subject depends on how you perceive the guy esp oppa in Korea. Maybe Wookie just Wookie, love helping people with no other intention. Same like Like Dahae to 7 which eventually fall in love with one another. Then she said they went to the Gym together, support his drama and watched all his drama, no wonder people even Wookie's friend suspecting something. Youngji talked abt it with ease, bc she know Wookie is not attached to Dahae anymore.

Wookie best friend (Boom or Andy, I'm not sure which one dated younger idol Hyeri before, so it's common thing. Wookie was once linked to Jessica b4.

I know many Wookie's fans will never suspected anything btwn them, bc not logic for Wookie to fall in love with such a young girl. 

But the pain I can tell you is the YG stans who worked so hard stalking this thread and up to media level to expose Donghae is not real, and to stop our delulu bc Dahae is dating 7. They are doing it for the sake of Park Bom but Youngji is the winner at the moment.

@bogs_0712 as Dahae hard core fan, another uneasiness from my side, is not so much abt the ship sinking or she gives her heart to another man. 7 fans can hv their fireworks, champagnes, wines and happy dance all night long bc their fav has achieve and get something most important in his life. But how abt us, who after this maybe the only subject we discuss is dating, dating, dating, nothing at all about her career, bc all is gone now. This is another most important issue they need to understand and respect us, not losing Dahae to another Dong Wook actually. How I'm going to be happy seeing only one party can pursue his dream, but Dahae just sitting next to him listening to his music. Yes, Dahae is happy,- but still the small voice from her small fans yearning to see her successful as an actress can be heard even million miles away.

Guest donna010

@samzz woah I'm speechless.

I guess I have no choice but to accept it.. and I guess I won't be surprise anymore if ever they announce that they're officially dating. :tears: 

26 minutes ago, donna010 said:

@samzz woah I'm speechless.

I guess I have no choice but to accept it.. and I guess I won't be surprise anymore if ever they announce that they're officially dating. :tears: 

still a question mark, a plot twist maybe he dated Youngji sister actually, who is a real fan of him. 

and I already said b4, after DH/7 news, I figure out Wookie news will come out (not dating news) but news related to his relationship with other woman, and bamm I got it, even just ? abt what type of relationship he has now.

• Like 1

Guest donna010

@samzz I wonder what dahae's reaction when the news came out about youngji and dong wook being close. Maybe she felt uneasy or just don't care aymore or got jealous? What do you think? Hahaha.

13 minutes ago, donna010 said:

@samzz I wonder what dahae's reaction when the news come out about youngji and dong wook being close. Maybe she felt uneasy or just don't care aymore or got jealous? What do you think? Hahaha.

Knowing her -don't care on the outside, but read the news with side eyes hahaha

• Like 1

I supposed Youngji and her agency is kinda exaggerating things up. LDW is also an item now because of his connection with LDH, why not used it to gain more attention. I don't think he could do the coaching that detailed when he has also work of his own ... But I can sense, the girl adores LDW ... Why not the other Dong Wook instead ... Hehehe ... Just a joke to lighten things up, guys!

• Like 3

@samzz Yes,  her career was on the risk right now. That is something we cannot denied, we can say she's happy, she found her true love, it's her personal life so don't bother her, but for her career wise this move is such a big gamble, I'm hoping that they do have a plan behind all of this because if not I'm afraid BL and MGMM will gonna be her last resort to save her career. Dahae is such a great talent to be wasted and just become a cheerleader on the side. Dahae-shii you said you want to be an actress until you grow old so you better do something right now before it's too late..FIGHTING!!!

• Like 3

Guest donna010
11 minutes ago, samzz said:

i remember Lee Jun Ki caught in dating scandal with Jeon hye Bin,when the two started exercising together at the fitness center. Seems like a similar trait, with Wookie and Youngji-hahahaha

But lee junki and jeon hye bin both denied the dating scandal. I hope if ever wookie and youngji got caught they'll denied it too. Hahaha.