[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 hour ago, naudrey88 said:

@samzz @miles27 :blush:

It's getting interesting by the day. 

Only the sound of wedding bells can stop me from hoping.

By the time I'll be hearing the bells, I still may be praying for a 3rd project.  I just hope their friendship will be preserved.

And don't forget both of them had dated with other people before, and not last longer. Except this time we got confirmation from DH current bf. Bc of this confirmation many (including me) think will be Dahae last bf considering her age factor.

So it's not something new actually.

Still waiting Dahae's reply at least her nail painting is enough to guess her state of mind now. Same with Wookie.

• Like 1

Maybe she's not ready for the outpour of 'disgusto' over the relationship and this might trigger some serious thinking. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why she hasn't issue any statement or at least show her fans that she's happy and is taken good care of. Hoping she's doing fine ... If not then ...

• Like 4

For me, the most difficult thing in a relationship is making it public considering their status as celebrities. It will draw a lot of attention, haters/fans alike and the more it will constrict their personal space. The pressure from different angles would be very difficult to withstand. I really hope DH will be able to handle it all. I hope she's happy in the truest sense of the word. 

For both Wookie and DH, it's not yet too late to ponder things harder. Whatever their decision will be, I hope they'll be truly happy.

• Like 3

Dahae action right now very contradicted with what people perceive her-" I know what I'm doing, I'm mature enough and brave enough to face everyone". Nearly a week already, or she's waiting 1st Oct for the upcoming events.

Maybe no statement bc she feels not necessary to inform people even her fans abt her personal life. Her fans are not like idol fans, demanding an explanation on everything. As long as she's ok, everything is OK.

To me simple explanation is enough. Yes not easy to be Dahae's fan.

Let make things light and reminisce some Hotel King behind the scenes ... Up to now, it was still a guessing game for me what really happened between LDW and LDH on that bridge in Ep 16. They seemed to have some serious misunderstanding as they met on the bridge where LDW waits for her and when she came, they can't even look at each other. Some fans caught them there. There was also a photo taken where LDH just looking at her ipad ignoring LDW who was standing near her. Maybe some of you have knowledge of what transpired at that moment ... 

• Like 1

Roommate was my fave K-variety show but honestly I didn't feel any flirting or sexual tension between LDW and Youngji during filming. The way LDW shouted to her (and Jackson) during season 2 very much alike to his own younger sister. Thanks samzz for the info! Maybe something change during 1 year after Roommate even if it's hard to believe closeness between LDW and Youngji in a romantic way.

In my perception, the bond between LDW and Nana was sweeter than with Youngji. And the interaction with BoGum also cute one. At the end, I just want LDW and LDH to be happy even if they're not together

1 hour ago, miles27 said:

Let make things light and reminisce some Hotel King behind the scenes ... Up to now, it was still a guessing game for me what really happened between LDW and LDH on that bridge in Ep 16. They seemed to have some serious misunderstanding as they met on the bridge where LDW waits for her and when she came, they can't even look at each other. Some fans caught them there. There was also a photo taken where LDH just looking at her ipad ignoring LDW who was standing near her. Maybe some of you have knowledge of what transpired at that moment ... 

yes, we remember that, Dahae totally ignored Wookie in that room, but on the bridge, since they need to do another shooting, and she saw Wookie waiting for her, they talked but not like usual them, touchy-so obvious they had normal lover spat.

but most of the time, like the pic below

Xjkhcxc.jpg

ZAhXgny.jpg

-------

I think we try to find the answer by going to around the bush, but 7 pr team already gave us the clear message Donghae totally not in good term at all.

July 2014-Dahae gave a statement on TV section interview-we are in deep friendship

Sept 2016-news said Dahae seeking comfort from 7 whenever she was sad, -so where is her "deep friendship" namja, why he was not around whenever she in sorrow-the answer is the deep friendship namja is the one who caused the sorrow. 

They must had a very big fight for unknown reason to all of us here. Honestly I also don't know the real reason of break up.

If they separated in good term,-meaning they lost all the loving feeling, and most likely not coming back.

--------

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kyut4everandever_stv said:

I think there is no malice between LDW and youngji's relationship. As I see it, they have this older brother-younger sister relationship ever since their roommate days. 

but young idol always love an oppa like Wookie, bc years of training they spent under tight security of their agency, making them looking for father figure middle age man. They are many middle age actors having more than 10 yrs younger idols as gf.

Youngji statement maybe naive and it opens many speculation-where do they spent the coaching or trainng, bc from 1st to last episodes it takes many hours together. Wookie even asked her to change hair colour, went to gym together, she always asked him abt other roommate, etc etc. Of course the kissing part hahahaha.

I'm sure she asked Wookie first b4 exposing the detail-the timing just so right-to me like telling Dahae, I'm having a good time too, not only you.

• Like 1

@bogs_0712 and @miles27

re to that girl, I read her acc has been blocked and she created a new one, and she said she has another acc by other name too.

We knew already on Sept 5, Dahae erased one of her message, I mean b4 the news. She is  hardcore 7 fans, but why Dahae erased her message tagging 7 as an angel, and after a cat fight with Donghae shipper, that girl acc has been blocked, and she has to make new acc. I don't think 7 blocked her acc, bc she just said 7 likes her new acc, and the gift she gave to him. Dahae can blocked other Dongahe shipper acc too right, but she didn't do it.

and if you realized 2 of 7 sasaeng fans "hsk7_" and "lovelyh" who always leave a message as "our sister" in Dahae's IG since Nov last year, didn't send any congratulation message to Dahae's IG during the news and until now. Do you think Dahae erased their message too. Why Dahae doesn't like them, bc 7 likes them very much, hahahahah. "hsk7_" only congratulated 7 on 6th Sep, but missing for few days, until recently. "Lovelyh" totally unseen since the news. Usually, if 7 posted a pic at 2am, both of them always at top 5 message replies and always replied within min. They basically don't sleep.

There are many speculation abt Dahae right now- happy, very happy, confuse, afraid, shy, sad, doesn't care at all, etc etc.. no one is right or wrong at the moment bc we cannot see in person-all on white screen message and info only.

But one thing for sure she hates some of 7's fans messages in her IG.

• Like 4

I refuse to believe that they will not be in good terms again. True friendship knows no boundaries much more a deep one with a solid foundation. They might have a major misunderstanding that led to their break-up but the friendship will forever be there. It will only take a back seat for a while  because they're hurt and continue to hurt each orher ... Why hurting each other?  ... Because they still love each other. In time, they will realize everything is part of the game this world is offering us ... And sooner or later they'll be starting  all over again the love and friendship that were tinted and put to a test. They've been there before ...

We also have to admit,  love never ends even if we say so, we just suppress it for our own convenience.

Remembering their happy moments will certainly help us heal and eventually take things in stride.

Let's be positive here, be hopeful and pray for them. They could be lovers again in God's perfect time or will remain just friends ... but how we wish it could be the former.

Have a good day folks!

• Like 7

actually I find it very funny, bc I'm suppose to park all my thought, finding, comments in other confirmed lover thread, but not this LOVERS TURN ENEMIES thread-but I find this 'we don't talk anymore" btwn Donghae is more interesting than the lovey dovey plane ride, public display affection, weeks at hotels around the world couple's thread. In the world of cyber, we hv a choice right.

Well that's what the news said-DH/7 are not shy showing public affection, but Dahaeshii why after confirmation you are very shy and find it hard, and suddenly offline with all your fans. Why b4 that you are not hiding at all and  I don't see any wines b4 the sleep anymore.During my pm time with HoaD, I always challenge her, why no pic at all during this one yr relationship, but I realized the pic were blocked, even after the confirmation, any mention abt the their vacay pic or sighting by many are blocked esp in DC.

-----------

@miles27 the only way we can assure Donghae in good term is during Dahae's wedding day. Do you think Wookie will be invited? If they are still friend, and has no feeling at all towards each other, I'm sure we can see him on Dahae's wedding day. Or on Wookie's wedding day-do you think Dahae will be there too.

Yes, loyal Dahae's fans hv this positive vibe 7 is her last bf considering her age, confirmed news and  7 track record (12 yrs past relationship, so we feel, he will hv the same long relationship with Dahae too-don't laugh at our theory ok, and many believe she's madly in love with him bc she knows the people reaction and her blank future career.

The problem, 7, had that track record, but Dahae has the opposite track record, if you want to know she dumped Yi Feng roughly 2 months after their USA vacation.  They dated one and half year only. The only way to know her current state of mind is by her first SNS after the news or just wait any fan taken pic of DH/7 at Busan next month. I will find it strange if non of 7 sasaeng fans able to capture one. 

Basically when comes to devotion and loyalty to real partner, Dahae is more similar to Wookie than 7. Both Dahae and Wookie din't hv long relationship track record, but both hv "helping friend" track record-a very very good track record in "that helping friend" department.

----------

• Like 4

People in DC still talking abt Dahae/Wookie, but of course more on her new bf 7

A year that Lee Dong Wook is still a Weibo blah matpal

Or even more stretched between seonhubae even less

Other domestic drama 14/09/2016 07:04

--------------------

the SC I put below, are the link I said all pic are blocked.

http://search.dcinside.com/post/q/.EC.9D.B4.EB.8B.A4.ED.95.B4

cwV2qwh.png

----------

1 hour ago, lovebeats said:

No more sleep before night #heavennight because #studioallday @samzz.:sweatingbullets:

hehehehe, lovestagram 7's style.

Our Wookie's style-wait for more from Youngji interview hehehehe

"Once you truly love someone, it will remain forever, you may not like him/her anymore but you will still care." 

I want to believe that Donghae's "we don't talk anymore" status was not because they hate each other but because they were hurt or still hurting right now, specially we all know that Dahae doesn't hold grudges to anyone, even on "that face" man, what more on Wookie, the man who always protect and care for her, the man that she love for 10 years. For me Timing and their pride was their number one enemy in their relationship, no third-party involved, no trust issues, just a stubborn man who want to work hard to prove himself to the woman he love and a stubborn lady who always want the time and attention of her man. They don't meet eye to eye. It's just a big misunderstanding (that is what my shipper's heart telling me.. Hehe) And with all this "retaliation" thing it might lead us in only two ways, either Dahae will realize "I'm jealous, I don't want to see him with other girl, I still love him" or " You bastard go ahead and enjoy your life with someone else I have my own life too" but of course I still prefer the first one..  In the end I can also see that tiny ray of hope that some of you here can see and I still believe on the Red String Of Fate myth Dahae's fan posted on IG " This magical cord may stretch or tangle, BUT NEVER BREAK" 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, miles27 said:

@bogs_0712 I love that!

We have to believe and in God's time everything will be fine for our Donghae.

Yes, in God's perfect time. :D

@samzz about Dahae's loyal fans good vibe about se7en. I also hope what they can see was true, all for Dahae's happiness. I'm also a loyal Dahae fan ever since but it's just that this time I see or look at things in a different view just like you and nothing wrong with that. . Haha (or maybe we are just really stubborn and our chingus on the other thread might scold us on this.. :P) But if they will ask us where are we coming from the answer was simple, this is all out of love for Dahae, we are still in common denominator with them, all for Dahae' sake.

it's not that because we want or choose to be negative about this issue but for me it's also good that we have differences in opinion and see things in different views so that we can unfold all possible things that might happen.

And just like what I've said before only time can answer all out question.

• Like 2

@bogs_0712 a very well said post! Atfter this dating fiasco, I hope LDH and LDW will finally believe (again) they're mean to be together. They're now in bad term bcos they were in love too much. After Goblin shooting (and I hope it'll be a success hit like DotS which will make LDW finally realize which matter most for him isn't fame but love.

And still, I couldn't imagine YoungJi as LDW's soulmate. Yes, she laugh at lot like sunshine but LDW definitely need a lady, not a little girl *sorry if I sound so rude, but Youngji's portrayal in media as a happy girl made me think like that*

• Like 2