[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

wonder who is his English teacher, and about a year and half b4, we saw his weibo in mandarin (not through his agency or translation), wonder who is his Chinese tutor.:D

好久没有自拍了。车载元和阿莫奈~希望继续收看'酒店之王'ee888c.png
  • 96ea4811gw1egf2kwi89qj20k00qoq71.jpg
  • 96ea4811gw1egf2kwwmjtj20k00qo42y.jpg

NsF1re5.jpg

96ea4811gw1egf2kwwmjtj20k00qo42y.jpg

sMOenWr.jpgUUoIWUW.jpg

• Like 5

@samzz i think it is diffirent. I don't remember name, but it isn't gym korea. This gym have very much address. I will find its name after.

yesterday,Dahae also said about her vacation last time. Today, he also said he spending a very good time. For me, they seem want tell to fans, they are having a good time to rested these days. Travelling, work out,... I wish they happy together no affair

2016f7125b5c-68fb-4e22-87ca-516d5c408979

• Like 5

Wookie, where about yesterday-with Seho, Park Jin Young?

http://blog.naver.com/arabada87/220617793599

아방가르드 라운지바의 모습!
평소에  연예인들이 정말 자주 온대요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
박진영은 단골이고 어제는 이동욱, 조세호씨 왔다갔다고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ이동욱씨 보고싶어요. ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Avant-garde lounge bar, look!
Artists are usually very frequent compendium on ㅋㅋㅋ
Park Jin Young is a regular blah went yesterday has Mr. Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se-ho ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋ I want to see Mr. Lee Dong Wook. ... ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

Avant-garde lounge bar, look!
Artists are usually very frequent compendium on ㅋㅋㅋ
Park Jin Young is a regular blah went yesterday has Mr. Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se-ho ㅋㅋㅋ[출처]
 경리단길 데이트추천 ! 아방가르드 루프탑바 - 매주화요일 DJ와 함께! |작성자 러블리쑤

• Like 3

Nice to know if he really hang out with PJY. Dahae also knew him personally because she was under Rain's  company before and Rain and PJY are very very close friends. PJY also said Dahae is a true/real actress, which indicates her right journey in the this shady K-ent business.

-------

Wookie CNY greeting

• Like 1

From C-news-even after 10 years, they still can make a news until today.

http://www.lynow.cn/ent/2016/0205/19998.html

Dongxu real girlfriend has been exposed, it is not the other side Lee Da Hae? [Map]

kBVzZ95.jpg

[REVIEW] must understand Dongxu people must have seen him with a co-starring Lee Da Hae j classic drama "My Girl", that is how many of our youth

Surely people must understand Dongxu ago he and co-starring Lee Da Hae classic drama "My Girl", it is our number one youth ah. "My Girl," the show can be described as Lee Dong Wook and Lee Hae fame were two people together. That year, the show does not cover the potential to Thunder stormed our eyes, on TV funny cute style and won the hearts of the audience. Lee Da Hae played in the play is a love of 周幼琳 lie girl, but in the end we fell in love with the actor Lee Dong Wook in a lie, really look at all the people pulling up. Play music are classic ah, often to an important moment soundtrack will come out to promote development of the plot, the plot plus sad sad music, you have to be abused dead. See the big finale, we all very much hope that the actor quickly find care of the household, then together happy life together, do not come to stimulate our little heart out. Fortunately, the outcome is fairly happy, and did not let the audience disappointed, really is a very classic drama.

Surely people must understand Dongxu ago he and co-starring Lee Da Hae j classic drama "My Girl", that many of our young people ah. "My Girl," the show can be described as Lee Dong Wook and Lee Hae two people together ...

• Like 4

Chinese media loves them both for sure, if they still write articles on them. And Da Hae's drama wil air soon, they like to talk about her past and they don't seem to criticize her as much as K-media has done. I really wish that her drama will have a big success to make haters silent and let her country see that she has real talent.

• Like 4

@purplebass bc of MY Girl, they are eligible for branding, and trademark. People who knew kdrama Hallyu history will never forget them together.

When Dahae was announced to be paired again with Wookie, all blogs and forum suddenly wake up from sleeping abt Donghae, and soompi HK forum at their peak season moved 20 pages a day, showing their true power.

--------------

ziDrJSr.png

Wishing all my Chinese colleagues, friends, shippers Gong Xi Fa Chai

And To Donghae too  GFGOGO1.jpghfnVXWT.jpg

ijwWdIQ.jpg

iPBWVcW.jpg

7OgxCdY.jpg

• Like 7

Yes!! That was the best period for Donghae when HK happened. A lot of fans came to say their opinion on them after then, because they got captured by their chemistry. I often go around weibo, and there too, besides few exceptions, many fans post collages of Donghae from various sources. And it's awesome that also pages like dongwookholic or DH's most present fans who go to the airport when she goes to China, seem to support this couple. Perhaps they know something we don't and are trying to send us signals through SNS, this is how I want to see it.

• Like 4

Da Hae just posted a picture wishing everyone Happy New Year. I wonder if Wookie will do the same...

NPD4TGX.jpg

Donghae have given us enough material to question their "deep friendship" status already. Even if we haven't seen them together after HK party, I confide in the signs they are sending to us. By the way, is that DH's house the place where she has taken the picture?

• Like 4

right after Mnet stage together in Dec 2006-not even one pic of them spotted together appeared on the media or SNS, but the rumor abt them dating appeared on the media 3 years in a row-2006, 2007, and 2008-then fast forward 6 yrs later or in 2014 we heard they still very close an contacting each other, Wookie called her personally to join Hotel King. So it's not new or strange people never reported abt them to the media since then.

What we had during that year-fans encounter, even video (but immediately deleted), from interview, even Wookie admitted about having Dahae pic in his house, but said it was a gift from South East Asia fans, then Dahae said she met him during B4 Partner drama and a day B4 Wookie enlistment.That what we had abt them, but looking how close they were during HK, seems like they never separated.

------------------------

their own script who are the most ugly-the truth  they know they are one of the most beautiful couple

12479135_918270781624577_2034619956_n.jp

bfbb789djw1elgvd7o84ej218g0p00wb.jpg

• Like 7

They are like longtime soulmates... For sure, some years were spent not together and with other partners, but they have that kind of connection where time is nothing, after you meet again the spark is still there. And even when they separated, they still remained in contact, because perhaps they had to part because of further reasons, not because the love ended. I see this happen a lot of times with my friends IRL, so why not to them who are also famous and with money they can go to the most secluded places? ;)

• Like 5

On 09/02/2016 at 10:29 PM, purplebass said:

They are like longtime soulmates... For sure, some years were spent not together and with other partners, but they have that kind of connection where time is nothing, after you meet again the spark is still there. And even when they separated, they still remained in contact, because perhaps they had to part because of further reasons, not because the love ended. I see this happen a lot of times with my friends IRL, so why not to them who are also famous and with money they can go to the most secluded places? ;)

That the danger part of other man/woman when they want to have real relationship with Dahae/Wookie respectively, they will be haunted by the "soulmate tag" on Dahae/Wookie face. 

Unless Donghae can get rid any trace of each other completely from their heart and soul-will they do that if they cannot be together? hehehehhe millions time I doubt they can do that-especially when they need each other for whatever reasons, "career or personal".

KGvRW2E.jpg

toW736M.jpg

2NbfMBH.jpguCRoYYo.jpg

Based on their 11 yrs of history, what we read and saw, they still cannot get rid of each other, and their last messages to each other after Hotel King, they still don't want it to be over also.

credit to your blog @purplebass

“Lastly, my Ah Mone, hehe DaHae yah, thank you. From the start when suggest you take up this role, you make a very difficult decision in agreeing to work with me. During the filming, always full of laughter. Ever time when I am tired, you always give me encouragement, bringing me good food to eat hehehe. To be able to work with you again after 8 years is my honour. U bring me more strength then SGC and JYR time. Thank you. If there is another opportunity again after some time, should be able to work together right? Be healthy, I will always give you my support.”- Lee Dong Wook‘s message for Da Hae when they finished filming Hotel King (July 24th, 2014) credit: mystery123

“For me, yesterday, I wrote on SNS: ‘Da Hae-ssi, My Ah Mo Ne…‘ what I wrote was really sincere. After eight years acting together again, it’s such a privilege. You’ve gotten more beautiful since then… more mature. Meeting you as Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne is more exciting than Seol Gong Chan and Joo Yoo Rin.” –Lee Dong Wook, Hotel King last day of filming (July 25th, 2014)

“The last selca of Chamo couple. We’re sad yet happy. I’m thankful for the love everyone has shown until now! Thank you so much to Dong Wook oppa. You were the greatest actor and I was happy to be able to act with you. Let’s meet again in another 10 years and let’s love again!” – Lee Da Hae, tweet with Chamo wedding selfies (July 27th, 2014)

• Like 6