[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz negative publicity still a publicity, they are so desperate bc some company might take other them. Also I read also about how they get sponsorship, how they sell their talents, no wonder the clans and friends were expert in getting instant sponsors. Same feather flocks together. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz negative publicity still a publicity, they are so desperate bc some company might take other them. Also I read also about how they get sponsorship, how they sell their talents, no wonder the clans and friends were expert in getting instant sponsors. Same feather flocks together. 

I told you a new CULT in the making, and I'm really enjoy reading the defense mechanism from the followers, and being so proud with their way of thinking, ahead of everyone. That's how cult followers are brainwashed. If you think it's wrong, they will called you narrow minded, don't know about satirical lifestyle- free to do and say whatever we want, because it's for fun and education- no boundaries, no sensitivity, etc.

If making fun on race or people are considered fun and high intelligence, HOW about making fun of OUR PARENTS, -no boundaries right? JUST MOCKING LADs.

• Like 2

Why no.8 opinion always the best. Yes love is personal business, but when you are in entertainment business, your love life is everybody business. Agencies have staffs who been paid every month. In Entertainment business, such as Kpop, moving ATM and image are part of branding to secure profits and business longevity.

....played his fans right in front of their eyes....

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/10/hyuna-pens-letter-explaining-her-side.html?m=1

Well, for the past 3 years we saw one couple who loves giving their middle fingers to those who not agreeing with their marketing. So where are they now- one still in non stop healing vacation, one non stop with narcissist exposure.

Sometimes I wonder, is that so difficult to deal with public in honourable way. Is that so difficult to RESPECT.

48 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley Do you realize, every time Wookie is on the news, DH will update her IG. So often, it's not coincidence anymore. 

I'm glad jealousy is still breeding inside her or "them".

already observe that, even during life drama airing, she was very active in her IG. the cooking, the plants, travels lol..

maybe she wanted to remind many of her fans who are leedonghey fans that she still exists..

also observe wookie can travel with friends, DH can travel without her buddy ,but the other one cannot without the sponsor...do the MATH haha

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dolley said:

already observe that, even during life drama airing, she was very active in her IG. the cooking, the plants, travels lol..

maybe she wanted to remind many of her fans who are leedonghey fans that she still exists..

also observe wookie can travel with friends, DH can travel without her buddy ,but the other one cannot without the sponsor...do the MATH haha

Traveling considered cheap based on their standard, but I'm more curious on why suddenly #abuildingagency# after meeting someone and based on record, not active so many years, plus not hit comeback. 

wookie has new magazine cover again, almost every month he had pictorials, and soon he will take a project again. 

@samzz if others suffered and still in misery it is bc that’s their karma, the reflection of what they did. Fans can’t sustain the needs, I’m sure some of them are getting tired too. So healing is necessary.

Why some of DH friends keep on asking when did she come, maybe they don’t believe too it was taken today like some of her previous posts. Did she really wait for wookie’s news before posting? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@dolley  Bc right now, moving ATM for most fandom are on alerting mode. They know many celebrities are out of lines and always take for granted.

Regarding the timing and whereabouts, actually celebrities are not obligated to inform their fans or friends, especially if they are at somewhere else actually- well maybe for fun, or something to laugh at during dinner. 

• Like 1

seems like DH loves playing with google map lately, so we just follow her direction, if she says Japan, Japan we go.

purposely choose this pic, bc DH is soooo good in hiding her expression, and so stingy with close up pic since 3 and half years ago.

NGRcxcq.jpging 

so putting here one pic from Japan magazine on Miss Ripley.

Image result for ã¤ãã

and white T and black skirt is official uniform to Japan, her fav color in Miss Ripley too.

20120405DepLeeDaHae11_a374b.jpg

4 hours ago, lovebeats said:

I think now Dahae should try to be cast for Cable Tv. Nowadays, Cable drama more popular than public TV. 

Many issues with her, and are they allowed her to have single, tall and handsome men as costar? Married men and gay celebrities, not many in the market.

And good luck to Wookie, rom com always his best forte. 

And couldn't wait their shipper thread, so we can see who are more delusional than us. They said all bad things about us, waiting how they going to behave when Wookie starts doing his things...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dolley said:

so it's confirmed wookie and yin in a reunion project. Maybe someday when everything fall into the right place the third reunion of our couple might happen.

I think bc of what happen between Yi Feng and DH during Hotel King, no one in DH management will allows it to happen again. Unless DH is single again. Do the math, kkkk

Looking at Wookie laughing to the bank again, and I check Yi Feng is at no 4, the most earned celebrities in China. Of course no. 1 is Fan Bing Bing.

http://koalasplayground.com/tag/fan-bing-bing/

Life is a circle, DH used to be higher than both of them, now she totally invisible in Korea.

Good price for worshipping man so much.

• Like 1