[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

9 hours ago, lovebeats said:

Happy New Year everyone. Pray for all of us to be given the best in 2018. And I hope LDW and LDH will come back with good projects. 

Dear, do you still remember, you are the first who told me about DH and her Innocent Baby in June 2015, but that time I brushed it off.

Then Daragon shippers were so busy talking about it in Twitter after Vietnam 69 story. Then DH together with her clans, plus paid minions giving us AWARENESS PROGRAM since then, they are TRULY THE CLASSIC DESPERADO for giving DISPATCH easy job.

But when exposed, pretending, telling the media, we don't know it.

They tried to fool us, coming from a country where the politicians love fooling the people, whereby 2 Billion Ringgit that goes to account is a Donation, hehehe. 

Now Daragon new year nightmare. I told you Jeju has been used by DH in June 2015 before, but she deleted it bc Rebound Love. Then songbird classic love song.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/breaking-dispatch-reports-g-dragon-and-jooyeon-are-dating-after-all

• LOL 2

reading the new dating news and compared it with the 2015 seems their awareness program were the same bc they are from the same clans. Some of them made some noise before military enlistment, others during enlistment.

what happened in Jeju stays in Jeju, this island knows a lot of celebrity dark secrets. 

• LOL 2

36 minutes ago, dolley said:

reading the new dating news and compared it with the 2015 seems their awareness program were the same bc they are from the same clans. Some of them made some noise before military enlistment, others during enlistment.

what happened in Jeju stays in Jeju, this island knows a lot of celebrity dark secrets. 

Yes, they used same SOP and Flow Charts. Actually as I said many times, I don't care much about theirs whatever it is, but I hate the drama of fake sorrow and blank IG after that. 

Good luck for their white angelic heart, and for black heart like mine, quoting famous K-ent ideology #IWILLREFLECT2018#.

• Like 2

oh there is another dating news, comparing their styles and IG posts very different from the clans post. Although the guy was an idol before,this one deserves respect and support from fans and they are more mature compared to others.  He is more an actor than an idol. Bc of their dating news I will try to watch their drama

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/breaking-father-strange-co-stars-lee-joon-jung-min-reportedly-dating/

• Like 1

Why some still didn't get it, Dispatch is paid by the actors themselves, or the agencies, and more ironic, the mother of the celebrities who cannot wait to see their child is wanted by someone.

So far nearly all couples released by Dispatch wanted it to be revealed, just the storylines are different from the other. Most respected if showing at the hotels, at least for the woman.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/629320-nblee-joon-and-jung-so-min-revealed-to-be-in-a-relationship-netizens-rejoice-for-the-pretty-couple-and-laugh-at-gds-dating-news/#entry25401346

• Like 2

@samzz being caught in a dates on park or restaurant was enough for those respectable couples but for those who didn’t know how to respect themselves hard evidences was presented like honeymoon oversea, 4 days three night hotel stay and leaving the guys apartment the next day. Yes everyone is doing this and that but when you have that dirty image as well as your partner dirtier than yours at least try to be a decent one in the public eye bc after all you have that responsibility to the fans and to general public as celebrity. That is why when a celebrity with negative image caught doing some good deeds no one believes in him bc that is not the image presented to them. Try to be consistent at least people will not think you were just faking it.

yes the news today consists of two different couple and two different reaction,  but in the end being good, being role model won the hearts of the people. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dolley said:

oh there is another dating news, comparing their styles and IG posts very different from the clans post. Although the guy was an idol before,this one deserves respect and support from fans and they are more mature compared to others.  He is more an actor than an idol. Bc of their dating news I will try to watch their drama

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/breaking-father-strange-co-stars-lee-joon-jung-min-reportedly-dating/

I've watched Father is Strange and Lee Joon and Jung Min were a couple in that drama and they have good chemistry.  I started to like Jung Min so now I'm watching Because this is my first life".  I am reminded of DH as a romcom queen during her peak years.

very good to have very influential daddy, who is expert in making the name afloat-hate or praise, still can cause a buzz, that the main objective.

So DHsii will be using provocative adjective, indirect marketing as always used by daddy for her Witches, point is the drama will be a talk of the town-hopefully the rating too. They thought her so well, more than THAT FACE CEO.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2018/01/netizens-speculate-tops-future-with.html

Yes, true enough, just said the thing that people will talk back about you. That's how to fish the people e.g INNOCENT MAN, 

comments of the day

3. [+259, -8] He's practically begging for hate comments with that post

5. [+18, -0] Celebrities don't know a thing about reflection because of all the fans sucking up to them no matter what wrong they commit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+100, -3] Just another CEO taking the public for pigs 

Hide your skeletons carefully in the closet-oppanim, eonninim, and don't be too obsessed with money.

hahaha, I like this quote-"LITTLE ONE..."

odpu5YMjRIBJYxUBXwdMreMQd9WqjM8Csneun3ODU-UiYp-8wWcfv3F8Bl4g_ck-NSGNFKb7Nt9KP8Q5qkFd-cpp7VOnnH3DfA=w2048-h2048

There’s a reason why people who are sexually active also go do drugs. When you have the options and the access, everything is an open door.

It’s not like they are upstanding people, they are just people who entertain others.

When money becomes a big factor in their lives, in their position, all these vices open up. Those vices lead to other doors and that’s where we are.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/koreans-reveal-the-disturbing-truth-behind-male-idol-sexual-sponsors/

• Like 2

is this going to be a good news-INFINITY CHALLENGE WANTS TO RECRUIT WOOKIE-maybe as a regular guest, but I hope permanent cast. Two of his best friends are there.

88010864.2.jpg

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201801031524163119089_1

n the photo, Yoo Jae-seok and Haha meet someone. In the explanation that it is the best of Joseoh, 'Infinite Challenge' attracts attention because it is said that it is 'Dong-wook' with hash tag. In the meantime, 'Infinite Challenge will protect the identity of the whistle-blower,' he says laughs. Dong-Wook of Joseph is known as the best. Cho Se-ho said that he became a good friend after he made a connection with Dong-wook through 'Roommate' through broadcasting. Recently, Jo Seo-ho has been recruited for the 'Infinite Challenge', and it is worth noting whether Lee Dong-wook will be able to put in the effort to join the program. Meanwhile, MBC entertainment program 'Infinite Challenge' is broadcast every Saturday at 6:20 pm. popnews@heraldcorp.com  

• Like 4

oh I hope his appearance in Infinite Challenge is long, want to see him in VS bc I know I can trust him, he was so good in VS too.

sometimes were just surprised by his tv appearance. they keep it secret until the teasers came out. No one leaked the filming, they didn’t even post something on their IG. Woah their management is very professional as well as their artist too. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, dolley said:

oh I hope his appearance in Infinite Challenge is long, want to see him in VS bc I know I can trust him, he was so good in VS too.

sometimes were just surprised by his tv appearance. they keep it secret until the teasers came out. No one leaked the filming, they didn’t even post something on their IG. Woah their management is very professional as well as their artist too. 

Not only professionals they are using their brains, its better to promote a project when its confirmed and near the date of the appearance coz it will keep the fans excited rather than announcing it early without any confirmation  bc there's a big room for cancelation and that will leave fans with disappointment.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Not only professionals they are using their brains, its better to promote a project when its confirmed and near the date of the appearance coz it will keep the fans excited rather than announcing it early without any confirmation  bc there's a big room for cancelation and that will leave fans with disappointment.

Many celebrities rarely used their brains when managing their career, bc they are always brainwashed, manipulated since their early career by their agencies or people they trust. Some just go with the flow, and doesn't care where the agencies want to throw them. Even tragic, when image is just a laughing stock to them, especially to those who believe they are untouchable.

The ugliest when they need something, then only make them approachable.

• Like 2