[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

14 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz I still read the netizen's comment despite your warning and all I can do is to sigh. Actually nothing new at the comments about her look but at some part it's getting worst, especially the one that connect her with....you know..

But I'm thankful to read that some koreans still cheer her and that is bc they know she's good in acting. they can insult her about everything but not on her acting skills.. So dahaeshii better prove yourself again in that area.

Yes, I'm used abt plastic surgery thingy, but one comment said " is she just given birth".. bc of that pic. Her tired face pic after Phuket. ..

But I know once she's not under the influence of anyone, she will shine again, no other actresses can challenge her raw acting talent. She is gifted in this.

The problem, how to stop that influences.

• Like 2

oh really DH will have a new drama? It’s good to hear bc finally she will be back to her own real world and have to face the reality of life. But let’s wait for the final casting before we get too excited, I don’t want another Money Flower marketing strategy again..but hmmm the title sounds interesting haha

Now if that is true, I hope theres an improvement how she handle a good marketing strategy this time, and not like the previous lie bar and GHD, DH enough is enough bc it harms your career, besides there is nothing to be proud of, you have to prove yourself again, it’s your opportunity don’t miss it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dolley said:

oh really DH will have a new drama? It’s good to hear bc finally she will be back to her own real world and have to face the reality of life. But let’s wait for the final casting before we get too excited, I don’t want another Money Flower marketing strategy again..but hmmm the title sounds interesting haha

Now if that is true, I hope theres an improvement how she handle a good marketing strategy this time, and not like the previous lie bar and GHD, DH enough is enough bc it harms your career, besides there is nothing to be proud of, you have to prove yourself again, it’s your opportunity don’t miss it. 

Marketing still be there bc for so many years she loved being used and manipulated by others. Nothing is change bc she loves it. Strange or what, it's a reality. I'm sure they offer SBS full chicken supplies for a year and free restaurant shooting location, free OSTs. SBS Weekend drama already known having budget issues, free offers are very welcome.

Next year she will be 34, and will be busy for half a year, then maybe China again after that. Nothing changing much except if she can overcome her personal 3 years itch. 

As expected, male costar must be married man, single and handsome like Wookie is BIG NO. My baby will be crying, and all social media accounts of that handsome man will be hacked again. Hahaha

Anyway if going as scheduled and enough media play for 2nd album, DH partner is Ryu Soo Young, Park Ha Sun's husband.

• LOL 1

So nice Wookie, sending food truck to his ex costar JRW. The Witch hahaha.

How about another Witch next year.

You choose the right timing Wookie-2 witches on hot news in Naver today.

Wookie has done to the same to Eugene in yr 2008, not a food truck but he went to her shooting location for support etc.

2 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Wow. Dahae is in league with big stars( SHK, JJH, KTH) only return to screen after 4 years. 

China, is the answer.

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, samzz said:

So nice Wookie, sending food truck to his ex costar JRW. The Witch hahaha.

How about another Witch next year.

Yes, Wookie how about supporting the Good Witch by sending food truck...you were each other's best friend, right? And you told her "I will always give you my support".  It could open doors for your third project with her.

• Like 1

remeber how JRW was being used as a cover up in 2015 and now her drama is doing well :D

Coincidence or not I like the idea of the two witches and the witches in real life haha..

Also I checked LDW birthday post, the likes and comments were like an idol level  and I hope wookie read it all, imagine if he click likes in all comments haha..well I’m just happy for him bc wookie is not young anymore, and yet a lot of people still love him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Why Wookie have no issues keeping the friendship with all his female costar now except DH, hehehe.

Even with Soyou he willing to keep the friendship and promise.

Well Wookie, now DH most likely wants to face her own people again, I'm sure your chances to bump into her is getting easier. She was so protected during her own funding GHD, whereby she only mingle with chosen people, and certain places only.

42 minutes ago, dolley said:

remeber how JRW was being used as a cover up in 2015 and now her drama is doing well :D

Coincidence or not I like the idea of the two witches and the witches in real life haha..

Also I checked LDW birthday post, the likes and comments were like an idol level  and I hope wookie read it all, imagine if he click likes in all comments haha..well I’m just happy for him bc wookie is not young anymore, and yet a lot of people still love him.

Yes, time for Wookie to put revenge. Hehehe

and about DH new drama, I like the title haha, now I understand the overseas charity event 

But to be honest I don’t like the male lead but who am I to complain? And she needs to be very careful this time, it’s her chance, don’t waste it doing some marketing again for someone, do not repeat the same mistakes. Yes easy to film there bc they only have few customers but remember your drama is in SBS, chicken resto is not effective unless it’s TVN drama hahaha..

45 minutes ago, samzz said:

Why Wookie have no issues keeping the friendship with all his female costar now except DH, hehehe.

Even with Soyou he willing to keep the friendship and promise.

Well Wookie, now DH most likely wants to face her own people again, I'm sure your chances to bump into her is getting easier. She was so protected during her own funding GHD, whereby she only mingle with chosen people, and certain places only.

Yes, time for Wookie to put revenge. Hehehe

Time for wookie to use his connection with casting director to cast him with Dahae. Hahahaha

• LOL 1

53 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Time for wookie to use his connection with casting director to cast him with Dahae. Hahahaha

Why not, he seems following the news about WITCHES lately, hehehe.

Based on the pic from Sweeney chosen for the truck, it was very new, just released on the same day as DH's news about WITCHES, so the order for food truck seems was made like yesterday, or last minute.

To me it's a good revenge bc "they" tried to sabotage his drama before. Thinking logic here, who would be stupid enough to release dating news during the middle of drama airing period and the concept of the drama rely heavily on the stars chemistry.

We have experienced it during Hotel King, how hard Park Bom's fans, some Wookie's fans promoting Bodong. Ironically both incidents have connection with YG clans. At the end yes the won bc DH was taken successful from Wookie-his most PRECIOUS. Wookie's weakness and carelessness are the best bait.

To find the clues, just Google dating news and comments made by YG stans in Netizenbuzz during Bubblegum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, lovebeats said:

Wow. Dahae is in league with big stars( SHK, JJH, KTH) only return to screen after 4 years. 

When you said abt 4 yrs and I replied China, apart from DH commitment to China Entertainment, actually it's related to one of my favorite drama from China at the moment RED SHORGUM. The lead actress is criticized similar to DH during Chuno time, and Red Shorgum face similar comments but both are masterpiece, and unique and unlike any drama produced by both countries. How I wish Korea can produce similar drama like Red Shorgum and DH is the lead and Wookie as the bandit leader.

It's just aired since last month in my country and I'm addicted to it now, making me hard to appreciate new Korean drama quality at the moment.

http://kibescorporation.blogspot.my/2016/01/red-sorghum-2014-review-commentary.html?m=1

• Like 1

Is DH talking abt escapade again. 2 of her latest posts indicate she is either having vacation now or planning to have one before actual project. That's always her pattern since yrs ago, she just cannot stay more than 3 months in Korea, she must go out.

But to me the beach she shows just like in Bali or any South East Asia region, California beaches don't have that geographical landscape like that ( at least from my knowledge, but who knows).

Anyway yesterday, I expect any Pepero lovestgram like last year.

• Like 1

Uhhhh  Money Flower goes with very good start, and ironically some very ignorant knet thought DH is the lead.

Actually many predicted MF will be doing great bc the Director or writer still fresh, I heard debut project, so it expected a fresh production unlike typical boring kdrama lately.

• Like 3

Happy Wookie, happy fans.  I was able to watch the Vlive last night (first part) and he was playing guessing game with a fan on the movies/drama that he made.  There was an English sub and my eyes captured the line "that was Dahey's popular remark".  I didn't hear the way he mentioned her name.  However, it made my heart tump.  Thank you Wookie for being happy - we love to see you smile and laugh. 

• Like 4