[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 hour ago, samzz said:

To me whoever supporting that guy and glorified the minions in this thread, friendly reminder, go to the appropriate shippers thread.

And Wookie's thread who loves any girls except DH for Wookie.

Sorry !  your information was also wrong,  in LDW's thread some fans also like LDH,  hope is not provocative.

10 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Who is LHD?? New actress?? Honey that is why I knew from the very beginning you are on a wrong thread.. Lol.. This is a L.D.W and L.D.H soompi thread.. Peace!!

@Jay Manzanares welcome dear and please try to adjust to the situation and to our friends here.. Fighting..

ignore her, we know who she is. The one pretending like "angel", and badmouthing us in another thread,.She used to create many accounts before.

Every thing still are familiar when the first, infors about LDH's love related here. All you always said: oh, we're ok, we are happy, all always laughed with big haha but only looking this theat gone 3 pages over, who said that they are the nicest how writted the most here, always said that knew every thing but always denied my infors. Haha.I know how you are feeling now, so like as with LDH's stories,  just waitting and look, until allthing come out.

P.S : Truth I only read this theart, I don't know anything about what is hack  shipper's nick or nick others. But I 'm sure, reason make hackers or someone hack or report nicks bc owner that acc and can cause all you here. How said too much fiction stories. Fan idol special YGstans are very hotspur. They are famous with active hack or report nick. If it is something can make their idol hurting. They won't ignore. With leedonghey acc maybe that is reason and with LDW fan's acc can bc they hated him bc this ship. Can't know. But it's easy to understand.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley screencap what they said. Big offence if YG stans the culprit hacking Wookie's international PR. 

As I know the most sensitive we only talked in private.

done!!

OMG so according to her the YG stans was the culprit bc they hate us, am I right with my interpretation? She claimed that all her infos were correct right?

Saving the evidence haha

• Like 1

Just an elderly advise ... please check your english 101 aka your grammar before posting. What you want to convey might be twisted because of wrong construction of sentences. Make it more comprehensible, guys. And please do not post when you are angry because your secrets might be revealed. Remember: a fish is caught  by its mouth ...

But always bear in mind and in your hearts, too. LEEDONGHEY will forever be LEEDONGHEY, be it in a twisted language or not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2