[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

56 minutes ago, dolley said:

and dating it's normal thing and as long as the girl has no bad records, not a prostitute, and not too old for him he still on the right mind, and if we voice out our opposition here it's none of your business anymore..

and you want us to stop and claimed you  always read this thread..for what? why you still here?  the two hacked accounts are not enough to them? if you really read this thread then you know whats happening lately, so I really doubt the timing .. does the informant forced you to do so? Also there's a lot of dating news lately why they only know about the people connected to our OTP..do their intelligence fund (lol) only focused on them? So they know also who are the cheaters among them..

Now you just give us another reason to stay here no matter what. And yes after all these years they are still insecure..

That's why I'm still wondering, why they still stalking Wookie and thinking we are the threat. They know we are more expert than them, even we stay 10000 miles, how come we know more, especially after I cut all ties with my old informers and now using more advanced informers. 

In DH case we know so well, all depend on her mom, she said yes, all can be done. Li Yi Feng case already teached me a lot and their information more concrete about who is DH and her...errr..history. 

Of course both will be getting married soon, to whoever they are want to be with, but don't be surprised abt what they hiding behind. In the world of SNS today, don't underestimate it, the actors themselves telling their stories to the readers, no need the informers if you are not lucky enough to have them. Everything up to mango juice.

• Like 3

On 9/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, miles27 said:

So true, "A fish is caught by its mouth."       Stay believing LEEDONGHEY !!!

yes so true, strike two and just said same informant..

they still busy following us here..and in fact following wookie too,  in exchange of what freebies?

• Like 1

For any men, having the most loved one by their side and, telling the public how they still sad...ney, poor the girlfriend LOL.

Low self esteem also the issue. The girlfriend should know how to push him high. I don't think she/they have mother/ boyfriend issues right.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, samzz said:

For any men, having the most loved one by their side and, telling the public how they still sad...ney, poor the girlfriend LOL.

Low self esteem also the issue. The girlfriend should know how to push him high. I don't think she/they have mother/ boyfriend issues right.

which is which is the gf?  wookie is too hot to handle..I heard so many girls linked to him...I.m sure it's hard for him to choose haha..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh my.. Oh my.. What a surprise.. Lol.. I was about to say that soompi thread are getting boring for the past few days but was wrong.. As the millennial say it, I was shook... Haha.. Not about the info, as @samzz said we already knew it and we are prepared for it, but about the presence and the timing. I must admit I didn't see this coming..haha.. But Why here?? Why now when we are quiet or not as fierce as before? Why after one of donghey ig account has been hacked? Why September again?? Why bother to read this thread when all people thinks that we are just delusionals? It makes me realize that there is really someone who wants the donghey shippers to stop and be quiet OR they are more bothered when we are soo quiet bc they know that we knew what happen behind the close door. OR is this another dirty marketing strategy to make one person look good in everyone's eye and the other person bad, well reading the info that's how it sound like for me. But be careful chingus his guardian might report you.. Hehe

But honey sorry I don't take 50/50 chances.. But we know some "facts" that maybe your informer didn't tell you..About the facts on what happen when DH was in L.A.

And since it seems like you have contacts to the close fans of DH's bf maybe you can ask them info about the question that we all want to know the answer.. And for me this is the important thing we have to focus on.. Where is DH?? why is she not taking any project?? Why is she hiding?? I hope they can answer those questions, they call her sister after all..

• Like 4

There are still people who are thinking we are going to be very very very surprise or having mental breakdown and thinking of taking marijuana (like their clans) after DH announced her wedding and then followed by Wookie.

Since last June DH jumping and down and telling us she already living under one roof with her bf. And Wookie too, who on earth believe he is not having any woman for more than a month. The last I checked both not living in the temple. Both are very very active like normal couple out there.

I'm more surprised they are thinking we are still 10 yrs old who thinking man a woman only dating but nothing after that.

For DH we are know she is very busy to, to protect the remaining image as a woman, she of course doesn't want to be the second Park Han Byul, which has to wait more than 10 yrs to be somebody wifey. Her mom knows how to settle and protect her daughter  more than anyone else in this world. This is the fact we know so well. Why minions still want to teach us the very basic and normal common knowledge. How old are these minions but still have sponsor to spend time investing in our thread. I'm very proud we are under the watchful eyes of Korean celebrities.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

My best finding is still when one Japanese with questionable profession (ehmm), ran amok in Twitter in Jan 2015 which lead to one pic complete with signature. The place only innocent men go. Hhahah. That's why how hard they want to buy me, all I can give is only my big muahhhhh and how clear the fact we had last July, I even can give even one more big kiss if they still interested in buying me. Big respect to DH too.

Btw @bogs_0712

I like your last remark, where is DH career heading too. This is the most heavy topic we discussing non stop in DM. We even prepare on hearing DH last speech as an actress. 

Btw where is Youngji in Wookie and Nana gathering last few days. She still counting her age for Wookie, and even if just a teasing she should respect Wookie's girlfriend right. Ehmm, googling "my boyfriend likes someone in social media" "my boyfriend loves teasing other girl in social media" just for reading pleasure while waiting for more juicy news and new episode of Jeju oh sweet Jeju drama.

• Like 2

@samzz oh yes dear, we are well prepared for that, our dm page wouldn't reach a 100+ page in just one year with less than 10 members only if we didn't talked about everything and anything under the sun.

58 minutes ago, samzz said:

Btw where is Youngji in Wookie and Nana gathering last few days. She still counting her age for Wookie, and even if just a teasing she should respect Wookie's girlfriend right. Ehmm

Sooo here we go Folks.. now we are having another contradicted story? We really don't know which is which bc What they've said before is different from what they are saying now.. Just like the contradicted statement of DH in lie bar.. Maybe the script writer of lie bar and the informer were from the same group.. They need more workshop though.. Hehehe..

Bwt. sammyy looks like someone is trying to match your sarcasm here.. Hahaha.. Cute!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, dolley said:

which is which is the gf?  wookie is too hot to handle..I heard so many girls linked to him...I.m sure it's hard for him to choose haha..

According to someone soon we will know it, but based on kpop oppalogist, to boost your boyfriend self esteem first have to calm the public or loving fans, then tell the world how innocent he is. Oppalogist usually buy this.

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz oh yes dear, we are well prepared for that, our dm page wouldn't reach a 100+ page in just one year with less than 10 members only if we didn't talked about everything and anything under the sun.

Sooo here we go Folks.. now we are having another contradicted story? We really don't know which is which bc What they've said before is different from what they are saying now.. Just like the contradicted statement of DH in lie bar.. Maybe the script writer of lie bar and the informer were from the same group.. They need more workshop though.. Hehehe..

Bwt. sammyy looks like someone is trying to match your sarcasm here.. Hahaha.. Cute!

Oh dear, in order to achieve my sarcasm level, especially if you want to stay longer in Soompi bc you know people non stop complaining about you to admin, first try to achieve "immortal level" by giving or contributing something to soompi society, they like it or not, up to them, all are adults here. They can choose and decide. No need omma to check for it.

Then check or x-ray your heart color, black or white. If black, welcome to the samzzy world. Delusional or not, up to you to judge, all are adults here. No need omma once again to validate the accuracy of the x-ray device.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, samzz said:

I just realized, broke up and reconciled with ex-girlfriends is Wookie favorite. No wonder DH not worry about anything.

If you believe what the minions said lah.

Because DH knows that she will always be wookie's favorite.. :tongue:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Jay Manzanares said:

What's happening to are DONGHAE ? I'll keep reading to dis thread :) seen 2014 & until now even delusion. because donghae thread makes me happy! :)

Paid slave minions want us to be more proactive and if possible more sarcastic, and we like it. We decided to "feed mango juice" to them or everything they want from us because they are too scared to go to Wookie's thread to inform his loving fans there.

Not fair to them if they are the last to know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

LOL actually I think their script was for Dahae's future project in dramaland, and the reason why she has no project until now bc they keep on revising the script..

they make a comeback in the thread bc comeback for them in the industry is really hard, one year of absence in dramaland is not joke, at least comeback to this thread was real..  Im sure hard for them to accept that DH being jobless was because of them so they are working overtime to save their pride..I know some cancelled performace happened lately so what's next? 

but seriously where she is right now? her selfie was not in the news but her name was under  a comments section of someone else selfie news, forever being in a shadow..awww I hate it...

@samzz  someone is trying the fishing expeditation  in a very confusing way haha

• Like 1