[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

15 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Hahahaha... And full of Donghey secrets..but dirty little secrets for some..you know.. Jeju is really a beautiful place..

Especially we don't believe if a lady traveling there alone, that's why DH deleted that pic before hehehe.

DH knew Jeju is very romantic island,very rare a lady traveling there alone.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Hahahaha... And full of Donghey secrets..but dirty little secrets for some..you know.. Jeju is really a beautiful place..

I'm sure Jeju was very memorable to donghey..when two persons who happened to be at the same place at the same time, a big possibility that you will bump to each other there is very high bc Jeju is just a small island, right?  what's the use of cellphones? Sometimes Jeju was full of coincidence...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, samzz said:

Especially we don't believe if a lady traveling there alone, that's why DH deleted that pic before hehehe.

DH knew Jeju is very romantic island,very rare a lady traveling there alone.

lol same style.Jeju the first destination..

I saw her pic before with omma and manager but the second one ohhhh..i smell something fishy..bc she was alone..

so kinda weird if you visit this beautiful place alone..if you post pic all by yourself, then your companion is someone you need to hide..

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dolley said:

lol same style.Jeju the first destination..

I saw her pic before with omma and manager but the second one ohhhh..i smell something fishy..bc she was alone..

so kinda weird if you visit this beautiful place alone..if you post pic all by yourself, then your companion is someone you need to hide..

Poor us, bc so absorbed with Donghey, we thought Wookie hiding behind the bushes or palm tree capturing DH pic. We were fooled 2 yrs ago, waaaaa

Fast forward 2 yrs later, the tears turns to big grin smiles. The victim of mysterious Jeju island.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, samzz said:

Poor us, bc so absorbed with Donghey, we thought Wookie hiding behind the bushes or palm tree capturing DH pic. We were fooled 2 yrs ago, waaaaa

Fast forward 2 yrs later, the tears turns to big grin smiles. The victim of mysterious Jeju island.

lol I remember that eventhough I'm still a lurker that time, when everyone loves Jeju bc of My Girl..but now I still love Jeju bc what happened in Jeju stays in Jeju hahahaha

before I thought when cat is away the mouse will play, now even the cat is around the mouse keep on roaming and playing, but I also give the benefit of the doubt, maybe the track was really there even before, and lately the track is unrepairable..that even an oversea reward can't repair it. And someone came in the right time and place and that's it..

Sometimes it really happens, you will fall to someone, you didn't expect and you just realized you really into it..Well for that matter, you just have to be honest to yourself and your fans then happiness is just around the corner. I already saw a lot of support, a lot of emojis, and a lot of hearts..

• Like 4

While browsing the list of upcoming drama, I saw Kim Ji Suk on MBC too, hehehe-one of Wookie best buddy and army friend who revealed a lot about Wookie. If DH takes Money Flower, of course she will bump into him at the studio too. Who knows if Wookie suddenly wants to visit him, -their world getting smaller again. 2 years ago they made her untouchable, now slowly slowly visible. 

Back to KJS, we know during Strong Heart, Wookie was very hard on him and called him by the name only Jang Hyuk called him in  Chuno-Wang Sungnaaaa. Hahaha. My theory why Wookie so hard on him, bc during Chuno time, KJS said he likes DH a lot but OJH always around her most of the time. We at that time always teasing him-FAT CHANCE, bc all the muscle muscle guys always protecting DH.

And bc of the army friends we also know Wookie was so heartbroken and missed his ex-girlfriend so much. Tq @lovebeats for reminding me this.

So who said Wookie never found his true love, just his fate is not on him yet. New fans keep claiming Wookie never been in true love..but his real friends said otherwise.

• Like 5

Our girl's latest post. So we are correct, she's still in the US. She # the names of her companions, #Melissa #Danny and #mum, why do I feel that she's telling us that she's not with "someone" since  her last post in San Diego. Or is she telling us that it's true ,girls won't go in vacation alone, hehehe.. this is the first time she did such #. Meaning she's not hiding any dirty little secrets.

I like the pictures she posted. Her LONG LEGS is really something to be envy about. And she look soo pretty plus her bright smile, it makes my day.. and also I think she gain a little weight since her last photo in Saipan.. Way to go DH looks like you are really back to your senses.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, samzz said:

I bet the photographer is stunningmc bc my friend said if click on the pic, her IG username appeared. And seems like omma is a another woman in the pic. The couple maybe Danny and Mellisa.

Yes, also in her photo with willy the dog she's with stunningmc.

9 hours ago, dolley said:

Maybe bc of Jeju island trip why some flocks seen in her latest IG..hmmmm I smell something fishy..trying to hide something??? 

Too late dear.. Hahahahahaha.. They are tooooo late.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dolley said:

Maybe bc of Jeju island trip why some flocks seen in her latest IG..hmmmm I smell something fishy..trying to hide something??? 

They are the one who trained us so well throughout the past 2 years and we know so well they always here, of course we can read their movement.

• Like 4

Like " you scratch my back, I scratch yours" and. " you know what I'm thinking" and "I know what you are thinking"..

But I'm expecting retaliation too, we know their style..another second round Lie Bar?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, samzz said:

Like " you scratch my back, I scratch yours" and. " you know what I'm thinking" and "I know what you are thinking"..

But I'm expecting retaliation too, we know their style..another second round Lie Bar?

yes bc he was like that eversince..and since the past two years marketing strategy was useless I'm sure they have plans for their next move..

likes, comments and emojis are limited since we open up the Jeju escapade..I'm sure some are curious too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yes, also in her photo with willy the dog she's with stunningmc.

Too late dear.. Hahahahahaha.. They are tooooo late.

haha when you're pretending that nothing happened, they all have the freedom to like and comment..haha their flocks are well trained, and so we learned from them..

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dolley said:

haha when you're pretending that nothing happened, they all have the freedom to like and comment..haha their flocks are well trained, and so we learned from them..

As I've said before. " Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks that they are fooling you." hahaha..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

As I've said before. " Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks that they are fooling you." hahaha..

Hah I like what u said, and to me taking the role of the most BLACK HEART fans is the most fun ever. Didn't know I hv that in my heart. 

• Like 3