[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz and one more thing you totally forgot was  the best k-pop/k-media marketing strategy, which is... "Always put the fans at the edge of thier sit to keep them interested"... So this is not yet the end.. ;) dahae's talent, beauty, multilingual skill, versatility and donghae is quite common so why not diversify it, it's very risky tho.

In other words SEX sells. Kpop minions love it.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2016 at 7:45 PM, constantly4ever said:

I saw her pic in her forum where she is posing by the door of the train.  I immediately saw the forced smile; she could be anxious.  I agree with you @miles27, that's not the smile of a happy woman in love.  Totally different from her pics she posted when she was on vacation with her bf. 

she tried to show she's considerate, even she hates us now for not accepting her husband to be, as human with human touch-she' not that cruel enough to forget us completely bc all of us here is part her life cycle in Entertainment world. In her personal life, up to her if she wants to forget or ignore it completely, but at least on screen, she can show she cares to her fans who are not supporting her.

but I can sense she doesn't want to be just Kop cheerleader forever. To me that the interpretation of sadness in her eyes, and what bothering her for the past few weeks. Other actresses are busy with their acting stuffs, but she's surrounded or blended in kpop world, totally new to her.

Her sadness totally  not on her bf or Wookie, bc as I said she was with new bf and his minions support for more than a year. Not logic she's unhappy for that man. She just feels the heat, bc of the public perception about her, and she thought people can view her as Goo Hye Sun love story or how people love Song Hye Kyo now. Not trough her acting, but through her sacrifice she did to her reputation and image as an actress. 

But how come none of PD/WRTER nim in Korea not interested with her anymore. I just saw a compilation of upcoming drama with all the casts happily reading or doing their acting task-this hurts me the most than seeing her fake smile protecting her husband to be. Her attitude of "I don't care" I can put aside, but her talent I will treasure for the rest of my life.

here the link of the compilation of the upcoming drama currently on the news.

http://blog.naver.com/zamtangei/220825841136

In  a way I'm very happy to past the baton to her new fans that can alleviate her more into a talented Lee Da Hae that I used to know on screen-some actress can get a big luck in her career even at the age 60. I wish they can come in all channel esp in her Soompi's thread, supporting her, analyse good thing about her, get more pic for her so that she will be more obvious in the market.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

In other words SEX sells. Kpop minions love it.

LOL... I mean the Dating news dear. People love romantic love story, right... ;) You are also doing a very risky move samzz.. haha

have a great sunday everyone.. 

Samzz, I refuse to accept your "husband-to-be"  clause ... Sorry to say this, but it somehow irritates me. Hahaha, the shipper's heart in me! She isn't engage anyway and even if she's of marying age, still that won't necessarily mean nor guarantee, that guy is going to be her husband. Even those whose about to wed in a few days time, can have a change of mind and heart. With all the factors and hidden agenda that surround the relationship, all these might trigger something that LDH can't handle anymore. Anything can happen in this crazy world we live in.

I just keep on praying hard that everything will be back to its old set up because I firmly believe that together is where they truly belong ... They belong to each other and that, only that, will make them truly happy and peaceful. Donghae still fighting !!!

I may sound a little bit crazy but that's how I feel, as most of us do. We all wanted LDW and LDH for each other and even if we are just their followers, we are also entitled to our own wishful thinking. Never will I ship either of them with anyone else. Don't  loose hope Donghae shippers, whatever happens, we will stay put ... 

Have a good Sunday !!!

• Like 6

hahahaha, better imagine the possible outcome -if not Dahae will looks like a lost child. I know many men have new impression about her -not a judgemental woman, many waiting for her.

but knowing her-she is very unpredictable-if she decided not to continue bc of "whatever" thingy later on-well just wait and see of her next action-I hv experienced lots of unexpected move from her for the past 10 yrs-be it bc of her men, her career, her friends and everything.

a true risk taker-@Bogs, I think I'm becoming more like Dahae when comes to "Next Action" attitude.

Donghae shipper just posted BOF video-for those who don't hv  a chance to see her yesterday.

don't be surprised with crowd reaction-as I said, they are new to her, same as Dahae also new to them. Her bf also not well known to new kpop world. Takes time-we will see her a lot in kpop circle. She don't feel like talking alone on stage in the future. She needs to rebuild everything from scratch now.

• Like 2

Don't know what the above Donghae shipper that posted the above vid trying to proof by muting the loud cheers Dahae received, for instance when she asked are you all having a good time, also when she was speaking in Mandarin, etc etc. Suggest that if you are a Dahae fan, kindly view the whole concert link which you can click in Apqaria 'crush on Dahae'. One have to be objective and not misrepresenting facts. 

• Like 1

to all, marketing student 

•  
Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Don't know what the above Donghae shipper that posted the above vid trying to proof by muting the loud cheers Dahae received, for instance when she asked are you all having a good time, also when she was speaking in Mandarin, etc etc. Suggest that if you are a Dahae fan, kindly view the whole concert link which you can click in Apqaria 'crush on Dahae'. One have to be objective and not misrepresenting facts. 

"heavennight" Dahae must be tired, cheers for her.

2 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Pardon me, but I believe the above items shouldn't  be posted here in Donghae thread. It's LDW and LDH's thread and that guy doesn't have a place in here ... Sorry if I sounded a little bit rude!

sorry dear, I know that-don't open the spoiler.

• Like 2

@TeyLing hello! :) just want you to know that the BOF videos above are from V Live App. They posted the replay today and it's them who muted that not the DongHae shipper above. I watched it too and its exactly the same fr the V app. So dont blame her. Dont you know how hard it is to cut only the part of dahae when its almost 2 hrs? downloading it already took almost 5 hrs and feel sorry for her if some of you complaint abt it while her intention is just only for some fans who didn't watch it may watch it already. :)

• Like 1

@haeruma_101 I think it was just a misunderstanding. Because when I saw it in Crush on Dahae where i saw the whole event there was the sound of the crowd shouting in the background. And when i saw it here there was no sound of the crowd in the background. And the way it was stated that we should not be surprised with crowd reaction because Da Hae is new to them. So peace to everybody.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, haeruma_101 said:

@TeyLing hello! :) just want you to know that the BOF videos above are from V Live App. They posted the replay today and it's them who muted that not the DongHae shipper above. I watched it too and its exactly the same fr the V app. So dont blame her. Dont you know how hard it is to cut only the part of dahae when its almost 2 hrs? downloading it already took almost 5 hrs and feel sorry for her if some of you complaint abt it while her intention is just only for some fans who didn't watch it may watch it already. :)

my friends laughing at people face expression there..

but kudus to Donghae, no one can love Dahae like Donghae-sarcastic or what, they always for her, not bc of sympathy or what.

-------

anyway b4 "heavennight"

just for a thought -but "sympathy marketing" works to some

my fav comment from badaxx woman-which I have posted in Dahae's thread few months ago.

Spoiler

“Chinese TV always digs at people’s scars, consumes their pain. This is the biggest weakness of Chinese TV and I hate it!” Jin spat out, doing nothing to conceal her contempt. “I hope that on ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ we won’t use people’s pain, we won’t use people’s sympathy, we won’t use people’s suffering.”

The show’s host was stunned. Audiences loved it. Nine months later she was on the air with her nationally broadcast talk show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/jin-xing-transgender-china_n_7034270.html

• Like 2

Samzz, I now proclaim you the Jin Xing of Soompi! ;) I was chatting to a C fan a while ago about how DH should open her own agency, then I told her that a fan from Soompi has been saying this all along. She asked me who is this fan (you) who knows DH so well. I told her she is a long time loyal fan since years ago. I really do hope your anger and disappointment towards her will subside in time and that you won't need that hashtag to make light of the situation.

Heavenly night (no pun intended) and sweet dreams to all of you! :)

18 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Samzz, I now proclaim you the Jin Xing of Soompi! ;) I was chatting to a C fan a while ago about how DH should open her own agency, then I told her that a fan from Soompi has been saying this all along. She asked me who is this fan (you) who knows DH so well. I told her she is a long time loyal fan since years ago. I really do hope your anger and disappointment towards her will subside in time and that you won't need that hashtag to make light of the situation.

Heavenly night (no pun intended) and sweet dreams to all of you! :)

are u Dahae's fans hate us so much because of SE7EN. 

Heavennight- is Dahae's bf fav word, like it or not that is REAL. If Dahae already contacted her closed C-fans, that she feels so uneasy abt it, ask her bf to do it first.

who is next will be coming here, to reprimand us. i already told u in Dahae's thread, i'm very sarcastic, and all of u should very happy I was not there anymore.

No one is reprimanding anyone. There is no hate from anyone anywhere. And no such thing as 7 camp vs. Donghae camp. Also her close C fans knew nothing about her personal life. I just do not understand why a simple hashtag can cause so much commotion on this thread. That's all. If the discussion around that hashtag is not meant to imply that DH is a certain type of woman then what is the intention of posting such comments on a shipper thread (if anything it should appear on the other thread for laughs)...sorry if I have offended anyone. It is just sad to see her fans so divided on this topic.

Honestly ELY, you are one of Dahae's fans I respect the most bc your wisdom opinion and  I learnt a lot from you on how to control my anger for nearly a year related to this issue. But like a ticking bom, it explodes.

and I totally aware there are 3 types of Dahae's fan now in this thread

First group-who believe she is totally taken care or loved with honesty by one man, and she knows what she is doing

Second one-who believe she is a marketing tool used by someone or groups of friends who knows her so well years ago, and I'm not blaming one party only, Dahae is also willing to be used too. and I'm not hiding at all, I totally belongs in this group. I also aware what anger the most from Dahae's fan bc I treated her like she knows nothing at all about a wolf in the sheep's clothing. 

Third group who are just Donghae shipper and not even bother to know abt the other, and just enjoy the beauty of one couple since years ago.

U can tell the C fans, what my real anger is all about, and what drastic move I had ever made 4 years ago in weibo, when I was so angry when i knew she was been used in roughly the same case.

and extra bonus group who are Dahae's fans who only ask me regularly -when is her next drama-not interested at all about her or kpop behind the scenes, and trust me I'm learning to be in this group from now on, I don't know when, but I'm trying hard to be just like them.