[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think Dahae role in BOF is as an MC, bc Mr Cupid twice mentioned abt that role and today said a.long time not seeing her mc- ing. The last was early year of 2011.

Dahaeshii if acting is not it yr forte anymore due to bad connection and image issue, I'm still happy even just as Kpop mc.

One DW of course watching her tomorrow, and if the other DW doesn't want to watch or hear, hehehe, #coolnight# Wookie.

• Like 1

@samzz Maybe when the right time comes DH will talk about her relationship with 7. But for the time being we should just wait and respect her silence. Maybe she has her reasons. And as of her feelings regarding enjoying the the joke we should not also assume on how she feels because each of us have different level of tolerance about jokes. She may be happy or sad about it. I think she is also concerned on us, fans because as i remember she was the one who told LDW about the forum so for sure she also visits this forum. Just saying please don't get me wrong.

On 9/30/2016 at 11:36 PM, arlene80 said:

@samzz Maybe when the right time comes DH will talk about her relationship with 7. But for the time being we should just wait and respect her silence. Maybe she has her reasons. And as of her feelings regarding enjoying the the joke we should not also assume on how she feels because each of us have different level of tolerance about jokes. She may be happy or sad about it. I think she is also concerned on us, fans because as i remember she was the one who told LDW about the forum so for sure she also visits this forum. Just saying please don't get me wrong.

sorry, I don't think she sad about that hastag, in fact she agreed with her bf action-it was posted many many times since last year, only quiet when she was in China and appeared when she took a break,-nothing to worry, only corrupt fans like me and many knew the meaning, Dahae also close with 7 minions, so....

well, for kids maybe just wine-but for minions and YG breed, they giggling whenever it appears-maybe to them it's considered highly act,or high class actions,- YG breed have diff way of thinking esp -it's art for them.

as many said-if both are happy,  nothing to worry about.  Sooner or later people will get use to it, and accept it as part of their  lifestyle

-if sugar coating her weakness is considered a best way to protect her, it's actually inviting more hate to her. I hv diff kind of thinking too, not only YG breed.

Saw LDH's photo in soo_ah's ig posted in her soompi thread (sorry, can't put it here) So sad, I can't find sparkles and glow in her eyes typical for a woman in love. Do you think I am just bias? or I am really seeing the truth ... Eyes can't lie even if we smile or laugh.

• Like 3

I saw her pic in her forum where she is posing by the door of the train.  I immediately saw the forced smile; she could be anxious.  I agree with you @miles27, that's not the smile of a happy woman in love.  Totally different from her pics she posted when she was on vacation with her bf. 

• Like 3

Well, Dahae did her best shot on trying to make her fans feel at least a little at ease, but she failed.

Yes.. Her eyes.. I will fool myself if I will say that her eye shows a happy person vibe on those pictures. Maybe she's nervous, anxious or she feels the burden on hosting alone but this is not the typical eyes of Dahae that I know. 

But all in all let's congratulate our girl for doing a job well done, her hosting skill improve a lot, as I must say, hope to see her hosting more events.

• Like 4

Maybe Dahae faking the fake smile to show how considerate she is to us. If too happy we will angry at her, she and her bf can read our mind...

Or I can give her benefit of the doubt for not being too sarcastic.. she is honest this time.

But I like her mcing skill, getting better even she's not doing it for nearly 5 year.

• Like 3

After 16 years in the industry this is the best marketing ever from Dahae-probably she went to marketing school lately.

officially she got a new name  Lee Da Hae ++++in all her news now-Good moves to divert people attention about their past-just concentrate on dating news from now on-hope Dahae can gain good benefit too by this marketing tool-maybe a debut in a movie.

maybe they photocopying Goo Hye Sun footstep-the diff her husband is the best and the brave actor in term of commitment -.no hanky panky.

15 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

you sound jealous @samzz . haha. I think you need also to find love from the seven heaven. Good luck:heart:

i prefer jealous to Dahae's 7777777777 other men in Korea than that one, bc he is better marketer than me-hahhahahah

If we are in the same company, I will get jealous to highest degree bc he sure will gets 8 opps 77 months bonus, 

"Heavennight" dear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samzz said:

After 16 years in the industry this is the best marketing ever from Dahae-probably she went to marketing school lately.

officially she got a new name  Lee Da Hae ++++in all her news now-Good moves to divert people attention about their past-just concentrate on dating news from now on-hope Dahae can gain good benefit too by this marketing tool-maybe a debut in a movie.

maybe they photocopying Goo Hye Sun footstep-the diff her husband is the best and the brave actor in term of commitment -.no hanky panky.

@samzz as expected.. 

@bogs_0712 for nearly 10 years I tried my marketing skill for Dahae branding-but K-media, I-media not interested at all-bc I brought boring subjects-talent, beautiful Dahae, multilingual Dahae, versatile Dahae, I totally forgot most beautiful subject-DATING

my Donghae marketing also -plunge in stock market.

then suddenly, Dahae herself doing first ever marketing, and bamn-it' works, 

smile Dahae smile

eN6rOJC.jpg

SWZ5k9B.jpg

aIOqhRk.jpg

----

By6CZmg.jpg05xapbs.jpg

@samzz and one more thing you totally forgot was  the best k-pop/k-media marketing strategy, which is... "Always put the fans at the edge of thier sit to keep them interested"... So this is not yet the end.. ;) dahae's talent, beauty, multilingual skill, versatility and donghae is quite common so why not diversify it, it's very risky tho.

• Like 2