[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Samz, 

I do understand your sentiment, because honestly I as well for the first time as a DH fan, couldn't hide the fact that I'm angry towards DaHae at the moment. Her silence is indeed deafening. I am so mad with that #heavennight stuff that all I could do is grit my teeth and bear it. If all your assumptions were true, that DaHae is somehow behind this entire Se7en comeback thingy, then, as rude as it may sound, that’s kind of disgusting. What a pity! And my brain deliberately refuses to contain the idea about that hotel, wine, etc. stuff that you are referring to. I can't bear that. Wow. I'm just being honest here. Never did I bash Se7en, and I don’t think I'm hurting DW by this, all I'm ranting for is the fact that never in my life I thought that DH would be this -- I'm not gonna say the word -- I am an avid fan and this honest opinion might be unfavorable on DH's side but this is what I exactly feel.  

By the way, I can somehow point out one of those minions you're talking about. In DH's IG, she's all over the place. Not really my thing to answer back every basher's hate comment because that's too frustrating, yet, I couldn't overlook some of her comments. Good thing, she's not there anymore. Duh!

Never thought I would be this childish.  

My apology.

• Like 3

Wow... Guys please hold your horses.. :sweatingbullets:

Honestly I can't understand where all of this angst from Dongwook's fans are coming from. Bc from what I observe on this thread from the very beginning the issue came out, the sympathy of everyone was more on wookie.

@HoaD, dear, if the problem was bc LDW name were always been tag on DH's name until now, let's accept it, their names are inseparable or maybe will never be separated bc this two was always been hand and hand from the very beginning and that is something their new partners and new fans should accept. There were always be someone that will associate LDW and LDH names together from time to time even if all of us here, the hard core shippers stops. 

And if the problem was bc most of us here didn't talks about his upcoming drama "yet" but instead talks about DH/7 relationship more.. Dear, the issue was still fresh and most of us here are still hurting plus the drama isn't starting yet, and as you can see all of us, the remaining shippers here agreed that we will support goblin with all our heart, all for the sake of wookie,  you have no idea how much support we can pour for him and that is certain.

So let's not fight and worry about everything girls. Let's try to understand each other, we are all going through a tough time. And let's all try to think rationally don't let our emotions affect our opinions. Don't let this small community be divided.

• Like 4

,@-april19-, actually I hv 2 choices in this issue,

--ignore what my heart going to say, and brain asking me to think twice before what I'm going to say bc it might hurt Dahae and some fans

Or

- being honest with your heart, and telling the brain, if the person is  actually exposing themself to be attacked so why cannot say something honest from my heart 

Obviously u know I choose the latter.

#heavennight# @ lovebeats, our fav word at the moment right:D

• Like 2

Hello everyone! 

After reading all the comments, im quite sad and a little annoyed about being reprimanded about DongHae posts. I mean, hello this is DongHae thread! Come on! What do you want us to talk about? 

Although I'm still rooting for them, most of us here, only wish for their happiness, be it together or with another person. I mean true and real happiness. Most of us here knows about their deep friendship and if they really wont end up together, we are hoping that at least they would be able to revive that friendship at the very least.

I guess their being in a relationship couldnt stop the fans from shipping them. Even if they eventually get married to each other's partners, i guess it's still not a mortal sin to still be wanting to see them on-screen together. We are fans too and if you look around, the soompi forum is not the only platform where DongHae shippers share their thoughts.

You can check their youtube videos and get drowned by comments from DongHae shippers.  So even if we dont exist here, all other social media platforms are flooded with DongHae shippers.

I dont want to hate you guys because we are all connected by our love for LDW and LDH. 

Just please respect us here. This is our home. For me, this may have been my home just recently but still, i consider it my haven. We are not intruding DH's and DW's own thread. Maybe some of us here are LDW/LDH solid fans but since they posted here, please let them be. 

I guess you can reprimand them on your respective threads if they happen to post something about Lee DongHae. 

Sorry for my tirade!.

Peace guys!

• Like 5

Not meaning to offend anybody, just stating my opinion.

This is a thread dedicated to both LDH AND LDW as couple - let it be in our heads or in reality, it is dedicated to both. Therefore I won't stand still and stop tagging their names along just because DH is dating somebody else, as I and other fans of this couple are free to speak as we please if we are not offending anybody - which I don't see any poster of this thread doing, tbh.

LDW has a lot of fans who love him and wish him well, this I understand. I also support him and wish him well. But I don't think he is hurt whatsoever by our comments over here, because I don't even think he knows of the existence of this long thread with a few international supporters of his relationship - I repeat, however real or just our happy wish.

I don't think we are to blame because we state our love for two people, it doesn't matter they are not together in real life, it doesn't make us any delusional. We are free to believe what we want, since we are free people. It's easy to blame it on us who support an alleged "ex lovers" couple. If we don't offend anyone in the process, I don't get why I or any other fan on this thread should stop posting and mention them together. Because otherwise you are doing the same thing as muting me, who is just stating an opinion about a matter.

If LDW and I say IF, he is reading us and feels hurt, then he can still close the page. It doesn't change our feelings towards him at all. Because he is a celeb, he knows fine well that people will talk, whether good or bad stuff about him.

• Like 7

,@purplebass, you said it to the point- they are celebrities, like it or not, they and the fans should know what people going to say abt them esp when they are in relationships and as the e.g of couple or either one of the couple so proudly informed the friends or fans what activities his or their doing esp #heavennight#.

To ask Donghae to stay quiet, Dahae and Wookie must work very hard with IT people or block any mention of their names, their past lovey dovey attitude outside of filming in the social media. I know it's hard work, but that the price u hv to pay as celebrities plus u know how stubborn your fans are.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, naudrey88 said:

Hello everyone! 

After reading all the comments, im quite sad and a little annoyed about being reprimanded about DongHae posts. I mean, hello this is DongHae thread! Come on! What do you want us to talk about? 

Although I'm still rooting for them, most of us here, only wish for their happiness, be it together or with another person. I mean true and real happiness. Most of us here knows about their deep friendship and if they really wont end up together, we are hoping that at least they would be able to revive that friendship at the very least.

I guess their being in a relationship couldnt stop the fans from shipping them. Even if they eventually get married to each other's partners, i guess it's still not a mortal sin to still be wanting to see them on-screen together. We are fans too and if you look around, the soompi forum is not the only platform where DongHae shippers share their thoughts.

You can check their youtube videos and get drowned by comments from DongHae shippers.  So even if we dont exist here, all other social media platforms are flooded with DongHae shippers.

I dont want to hate you guys because we are all connected by our love for LDW and LDH. 

Just please respect us here. This is our home. For me, this may have been my home just recently but still, i consider it my haven. We are not intruding DH's and DW's own thread. Maybe some of us here are LDW/LDH solid fans but since they posted here, please let them be. 

I guess you can reprimand them on your respective threads if they happen to post something about Lee DongHae. 

Sorry for my tirade!.

Peace guys!

I salute if Dahae and Wookie brave enough to act with each other again.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, miles27 said:

I love that Samzz and Naudrey ... But maybe not yet in the near future, perhaps a few years from now ... when everything is peaceful already. Please not after 10 years again!

I imagine both going to show off their kids later, and possibility that their kids who going to act together in drama and fall in love, hahahaha. Dahae and Wookie then cannot hide from each other after that.

• Like 4

I agree with you samzz, they are afraid of their feelings for each other ... Maybe when they got the  chance to meet, there will be an instant reconciliation ... And they will never let go of each other this time around. Hahaha, how we wish all these will come true in His time! SMILE ...

• Like 3

i don't know if something wrong with the setting of my mobile or lappy-few hours ago, I saw some 7 minions posted a comment in Dahae latest BOF announcement-then I saw that comments are not there anymore. The deleted message-of course from 1 well known the happiest there and another 1 I know from a YG stans who stalking DH/7 since last year. If true Dahae erased it, she selects a few minions that I know who they are since last year. The most famous 2 minions totally MIA in Dahae's IG since 6th Sept. Dahae deleted their post during that 6th Sept as well.

well, maybe just Dahae's gimmick, who knows.

• Like 1

@samzz lol. let's give Da Hae a benefit of the doubt. Maybe she is just being careful because she does not want to hurt Donghae fans. But me as a fan i accepted and love DH unconditionally. Let's just be happy for her. And hope LDW is also happy. Peace:)

• Like 2

@arlene80 lol, you sounds worried, and don't worry many don't believe in what Dahae doing now or try to present to us. Hard to trust her lately bc all her actions always the opposite to what people perceive. If she deleted that messages many believe she love that messages actually and treasure it somewhere. You cannot delete a good message right, - so don't worry abt DH/7. She will protect it forevef bc if she fails this time she got nowhere to go. She can't lost all at the same time.

And trust me, she doesn't give a damn abt Donghae at all. But we are happy she got new fans and she loves them so much, they can dance together.

• Like 2

@samzz lol honestly i am also a big fan of yours because i really enjoyed reading your post. Also, true i'm worried of DH because as a fan i want her also to be happy. I am a Donghae fan and i really went crazy about specially during Hotel King but when i heard the news about DH/7 dating i was very sad. But because we can't choose of whom they like so i might as well support them on whom they love. hehehe  I believe in fate. If LDH and LDW are really meant for each other then let us just wait and see. As for now, i just want to see them both happy and in love even if it is to another person.