[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Let's all pray for our Donghae couple, we all know they are passing through difficult times whether they admit it or not, more so of their individual hardcore supporters.

I refuse to believe they are enemies right now ... They might be living separate lives at the moment and might have some misunderstandings but not to the point of  becoming enemies, I guess ... 

• Like 1

I can't log in to my old account!!!! WHY!!! :angry::(

Anyways... Welcome everyone.. :wub: it is nice to know that many people still love this couple with all their heart despite all the disappointment and heart break we are going through, I'm sure many here are still lurking silently and waiting for the next update.. this OTP is really unbeatable and irreplaceable, isn't it.. let's continue to support and love this two very talented person individually or together and pray that everything will fall into it's proper places, as what @miles27 said.. We never know what the future brings, so let's not lose hope.. Whatever might happen in the end we all had fun in this journey and this perfect couple gave us so many happy memories together that we will keep in our hearts forever.. 

Even people will say that we are delusional or what so ever.. I will never abandon this ship bc I think I will never find any couple in K.ent. that has an explosive chemistry as the DONGHAE had. It is worth the fight until the END!!

• Like 2

Amen to that @bogs ... I love that Donghae spirit!

As I browse different sites, I came to know that really, there are a lot of Donghae supporters and like us, they haven't given up the fight. Yes, We will always be Donghae shippers till the end ... As AMN said ... "do not let go of me even after death" and CJW's ... "I will wait for you" ...... We will not let go of this ship and wait for the time they'll be together again !!!

• Like 3

Donghae shippers, is there a possibility that we can take part in LDW fans birthday food truck and rice wreath for his new tv drama goblin by sending some amount in the name of Donghae? Maybe in this way, we could show him our support despite the big blow and that we will never leave our ship. Who knows we will make him smile and will make him realize we are still backing him up and that his love for Da Hae is worth fighting for ... Love this Donghae spirit!!! What do you think guys?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alexndraS said:

Wookie!! I'm saying this with all the love in the world, why u look like a grandpa in that pic?I cant even...my heart is crashing:cry:

In 10 yrs I hv never seen him in that condition, I mean looked so tired. But one time I think roughly at 19th June 2014, one IG acc saw him at HK shooting place, and she said Wookie looked so tired and very sad.(we posted that IG acc in this thread somewhere last year). What we know or guess, that  day or week,  YF came to Korea to sort certain issues with Dahae.

But I wonder the most why his fan club DWH didn't repost that pic, whereby they always repost most of Wookie pic from other acc. Maybe they are sad too looking at him like that.

The C fans who saw him that day said he looked very thin but still handsome.

31 minutes ago, samzz said:

In 10 yrs I hv never seen him in that condition, I mean looked so tired. But one time I think roughly at 19th June 2014, one IG acc saw him at HK shooting place, and she said Wookie looked so tired and very sad.(we posted that IG acc in this thread somewhere last year). What we know or guess, that  day or week,  YF came to Korea to sort certain issues with Dahae.

But I wonder the most why his fan club DWH didn't repost that pic, whereby they always repost most of Wookie pic from other acc. Maybe they are sad too looking at him like that.

The C fans who saw him that day said he looked very thin but still handsome.

I don't wanna think that he is hurting right now...I can't...it breaks my heart my lungs and my other organs..ottoeke??So many depressing things happen this month..Dahae's bf and brangelina breaking up...I don't have anymore time to be sad about my own shits hahaha

• Like 1

Maybe we too overanalyzed hahahaha.

But I think many thing not going smoothly for him lately, maybe his health,  maybe his own love life after Dahae not end up well, or broke up with his gf, his best friend LJW caught in scandal,  Dahae is mocked by many, if he treats Dahae as one of his normal friends ( bc many of his new fans never considered Dahae as best friend or special friend to Wookie), still he is not happy read or heard his people, his friends or his own fans said something abt Dahae, and the most important is his career, pressure to keep up with high expectation on Goblin.

• Like 2

I love that AlexndraS, I might have multiple organ failure, too, just like you, seeing our Wookie looked so disturbed ..... I was misty eyed the first time I got to see the photo.

What's happening to our Donghae couple?? The more I'm praying hard for them.

I love all your thoughts, insights and analysis  guys, may we find answers to some of our questions and may we unravel the mystery behind the story.

Hoping that at the end of everything, our Donghae will still be as strong as ever ... Not bad wishing that, afterall

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, samzz said:

Maybe we too overanalyzed hahahaha.

But I think many thing not going smoothly for him lately, maybe his health,  maybe his own love life after Dahae not end up well, or broke up with his gf, his best friend LJW caught in scandal,  Dahae is mocked by many, if he treats Dahae as one of his normal friends ( bc many of his new fans never considered Dahae as best friend or special friend to Wookie), still he is not happy read or heard his people, his friends or his own fans said something abt Dahae, and the most important is his career, pressure to keep up with high expectation on Goblin.

what's up with  these new fans?well, maybe because they're "new" and do not know much about wookie.. are Wookie and Dahae just normal friends?is it cold in africa?..I dont't think so...I miss seeing him with his more muscular body before and earlier during Hotel King... I think someone here mentioned one time during HK taping about wookie being sick were Dahae was super worried about him that she was even crying...I'm super concerned for both of them..Dahae with all these bashers and wookie with his granpa-like-pic on IG...

1 hour ago, miles27 said:

I love that AlexndraS, I might have multiple organ failure, too, just like you, seeing our Wookie looked so disturbed ..... I was misty eyed the first time I got to see the photo.

What's happening to our Donghae couple?? The more I'm praying hard for them.

I love all your thoughts, insights and analysis  guys, may we find answers to some of our questions and may we unravel the mystery behind the story.

Hoping that at the end of everything, our Donghae will still be as strong as ever ... Not bad wishing that, afterall

What happening to Donghae? Only both know, but this is not their first separation right, they had a fight maybe 1000 times already.

Wookieshii, if Dahae is one of the factor, don't waste ur time. just smile

gb8NB8t.png

She's big girl and absolutely knows what she's doing and the path she's taking. If she's not sad abt anything and very happy now, so who are we to worry about her, Many said we are blind or esp samzz having mental health bc didn't see how happy Dahae now, hehehe

my wish now is for both of you to reconcile as best friend once again -don't throw away all the memories

pls talk to each other again like what both of you have done in year 2009, when Dahae said, we texted to each other again.

2P8GMEb.jpg

don't just look at a mirror or mobiles when facing each other and making long face

sL8FpKz.jpg

bc we want to see the genuine smile again

IlCjolg.jpg

and who knows another reunion in third drama again-but the next time we will go to the shooting site and stalk both of you like the YG stans did to Dahae.

Tp1RY8s.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, alexndraS said:

what's up with  these new fans?well, maybe because they're "new" and do not know much about wookie.. are Wookie and Dahae just normal friends?is it cold in africa?..I dont't think so...I miss seeing him with his more muscular body before and earlier during Hotel King... I think someone here mentioned one time during HK taping about wookie being sick were Dahae was super worried about him that she was even crying...I'm super concerned for both of them..Dahae with all these bashers and wookie with his granpa-like-pic on IG...

yep, according to some of them, he treated all his female costars the same-no differences btwn Dahae and other girls

I love ur quote "is it cold in Africa? the answer is no esp if u know where to warm ur hand heart

tz5thZZ.png

• Like 6

Yes, he treated all his female co-stars the same except Da Hae. Even LDW's long time supporters acknowledge they really have something, LDW is so different when he's with LDH and that was a FACT!

I love one of Hotel King's quotes by Chairman Ah Song Won posted by mygirlcrush_leedahae in her Ig acct about happiness ... "When you have to make decisions, let happiness be your guide. If you have to suffer to gain something, give it up. To find happiness is the better choice"

Have a good day everyone .... It's Donghae Twitter Party Day!

• Like 3

Sometimes I love reading other fans opinion about DONGHAE relationship esp. from the new fans, it's quite entertaining for me .. Hehe.. and give me some points to ponder (maybe :P).

People really do have differences in opinion. Who's wrong or right, we cannot say. Since we view things in a different way. And only DongHae can give us the answer.

But I will stay in my decision, I will never abandoned this ship until the end. As what samzz said this is not their first separation.

There's only one thing I am sure right now.. Someone needs a hug..

because he is tired.

Hotel_King_BTS_oh_my_poor_baby_c33413775

• Like 3

Real love bears all things, endures all things.  When I heard this, I remember our Donghae.  Maybe their love for each other was not strong enough to stand by each other.  (sorry I'm still in the grieving stage)  I am praying that they will learn to forgive and forget the pain they went through, and cherish the good times in their hearts. 

To everyone joining the Twitter party, enjoy!

• Like 1

Guest donna010

Just a thought.. lol. I guess this is not lee dong wook it's choi dong wook aka se7en. Lol. x5Eb4G4.jpg

--Lee  dongwook's Dog. Young ji's dogs and new puppy of youngji. Lol. Hahahah. Super delusional me lols. uZTWVR5.jpgCredits to the owners of the pics. 

--I guess I don't need to worry anymore.  They're just close. Lols. Hmm..35Gau6a.jpg

v8BxsSS.jpg

7qOqrGR.jpg

Cx2CHLC.jpg

Going back to the flower arranging photo, I still go with the old commentary that the guy was LDW. Look at his arms, they are firm, muscled and the prominent vascular veins, so LDW's. Not withstanding the chin, definitely not the other one ... And why the hell the one who took the photo include those arms up to his chin. I believe they were giving some hints then. Purposely they tickled the fans with that one by just showing the guy's profile perceived to be DW. If they were after DH's arrangement, they could have gotten the shot in front of her making her apron the background or her smiling or just the flowers. Just analyzing things guys ...

• Like 1