[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Just hope they don't hack DH/7 private IG, if they can do it to Gdragon, they can do it to others too especially who followed the private acc whereby 7 is one of them. Once they can break the code, they can break the others in that private group.

58 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Actually, most of the comments are not about where their picture was taken, ie. hotel vs other places. I have not seen any derogatory comments just because it was taken in a coffee shop inside a hotel. Maybe I have seen far worse scandals (e.g. Edison Chen), it is not that big a deal for me. In fact, a lot of Knetz think she can do better. LMH and Suzy went on holiday together, and presumably stayed in the same hotel, hence not a big deal to Koreans anymore. It would be far worse if they were caught in a motel in Korea seriously. Lots of unmarried couples go on holiday together these days. To enjoy High Tea in Peninsular is on many travellers' bucket list. Their High Tea is legendary!

ELY, at least both PR are doing their job to protect Dahae as an actress, bc now any chain of conversation abt that pic are blocked in DC. 

cwV2qwh.png

• Like 1

Good day everyone ... From Donghae Couple Vietnam Fanpage, the photo is simply awesome and heart-warming. I just can't put it here. Can anyone bring it here?This will certainly bring hope and lighten things up for all Donghae shippers.

• Like 3

Annyeong gurls...sarrreh for not being so regular here and for just spurting out of nowhere..not sure if you could still remember me and it’s kind of late but  I  really wanna share my thoughts about the biggest tragedy(so far) in our beloved SHIP:heart:. I’ve been wanting to join your discussions since the news came out but I didn’t have the time because I’ve been busy drowning in the pacific ocean lol:bawling:..omg did our SHIP really sink already?? I’m glad that most of you here are handling it just fine...you know like you’re wishing dahae to be happy with her boyfriend and stuff...as of this moment, I CAN’T still do that..there are stages of grief and I think I’m still on DENIAL STAGE hehe.  I need time (maybe 2 years atleast)  to collect every pieces of my broken soul...yesterday when I had my dinner and I remembered about it, I wanted to ditch my food and just lock myself inside my room lol..when I heard the news, I was like “I hope they break up ASAP ”, and I still feel the same now  hahaha #immature...and it bothers me the most that Se7en’s real name i s Choi Dong Wook..Seriously Dahae...what the hell happened? Is she rebelling on wookie?is this her way of saying “I can have another YOU in a minute” to wookie? I’m still quite confused..  I mean I have nothing against se7en it’s just I’ve been living my life with a belief that DongHae are only made for each other but this is our reality now and we just have to accept it no matter how hard and agonizing it is...

By the way @samzz!!Posting this pic!!!JTWKo7A.jpg

Why you do this? Can’t help but tear up:bawling:...

Like most of you here, I believe that there was definitely a relationship( romantic and steamy one)even before Hotel King until shortly after it...remember the hand under the blanket? and the awakening of the kraken? :grin:there were countless pervymind-provoking loveydovey moments that we can never forget...But well, life happens...wookie beacame busier,dahae spent most of her time abroad...it was inevitable I guess, they have other priorities... but even after accepting they already have separate lives, I don’t think I could stop shipping them..there’s no way I could UN-SHIP them..they’re just so perfect together on and off screen and even the non-shippers cant deny that...

To the people I’ve known here and to the girls who are (or were) on LINE chat whom I considered as my long distance friends, to those who already decided to leave and move on...it was one hell of a Ship guys, we had a good run here and our Donghae memories are priceless...Thanks everyone and best of  luck ! I love you all mwah:heart:

• Like 6

@bogs_0712 I believe so hahaha ... As far as I remember, LDW  co-produced the drama and he was given some hand in the filming. I still recall the bts during the scene where CJW gave his bday presents, the ever popular Mone's Swing, he changed the note attached to Bella with his own ... That was so sweet!

• Like 2

@alexndraS Hi, I am one with your thoughts ... And like you, the news came as a big blow to me ... I really cried hard, the pain was too hard to handle that I was like floating the whole day and cannot sleep that night. Crazy me ... But I never lose hope, I was just hurt. When I saw the photo, I said to myself, that was just dating and honestly I can't find any romance between the two that will merit any depression for that matter. Maybe I'm in denial, too. Hahaha. I believe that as long as we're breathing, anything can happen in this crazy world of us. In fact, I include our Donghae in my daily prayers since they reunite in Hotel King that the Lord will make it happen for them this time because I just love them since My Girl days.

When I said I'm happy for her if she really found someone new is because I love her and whatever makes her truly happy, there's no way we could not be happy for her, too, even if it hurts. But deep inside I am lying to myself because I will never be happy if it's not LDW. Maybe most of us here do feel rhe same. As I said before, in time, PERHAPS, we MIGHT be able to like the other dong wook in her life. But as days passed by, the more I longed for our couple and I don't think I could ever like the other one. Sorry if that was kinda harsh.

With all the hype and new angles in the story, I firmly believe things will be put into it's proper place. We all believe they still love each other. Let's all pray for Da Hae to have the wisdom to discern things up and wake up in this unhealthy situation she's into. And for our Dong Wook, come on ... Save her, assert your love for her, fight for her!

Please don't abandon this ship, it might be passing through rough seas and strong winds by now but it will definitely calm down and it will be facing a brighter and peaceful sailing again in God's perfect time.

We will love them together, FOREVER come what may!!! That is Donghae spirit ... 

So ... DONGHAE lovers, come out and let's be one in this trying times ... Donghae fighting !!! (never really giving up the fight hehehe)

• Like 9

I, too, have the same sentiment like all of you guys have here. Oddly enough, I am somehow comforted by the idea that it ain't just me who's currently going through the five stages of grief. This is like a nightmare to this ship, well, at least for me. No matter how much I stand firmly by the idea that if DH is happy, then I'll be as well happy for her, quite sadly, mind over matters of the heart won't work for me this time. I couldn't take it, honestly because I don't trust Se7en that much, no hate, perhaps not at this time, perhaps never, I'm afraid. 

• Like 4

Hello @miles27 and @-april19- it's somehow comforting that we are on the same state hahaha...right now Im still not in the right frame of mind...one minute I was trying to tell myself to stop and be rational, the next minute I'm in delulu again thinking even if dahae end up marrying seven, there is no way she could ever forget the other Dong Wook in her life...because I think everytime shed call seven with his real name, I don't think she could ever avoid remembering ehem wookie so yeah she could love other man but she will always love wookie...but no, I'm done..I'm done hoping, I'm done deluluing lol...see my mood swing is getting worse I think I need to visit my therapist hehehe...and just a while ago I was searching Youtube about break up songs and replaying donghae mv's also like duh?it's not even my own lovelife..

• Like 4

Don't ever lose hope my dear @alexndraS anything is still possible ... JUST BELIEVE! 

Come what may, Donghae is here to stay!

Guys, you can always go back to Donghae sweet moments together, these will certainly ease the pain and help you forget what's going on around and in the process aid in the healing process. Who knows, maybe just in the middle of our healing,  good news might be underway ... think positive, keep fighting and keep praying!

• Like 3

On 9/20/2016 at 1:36 AM, alexndraS said:

Hello @miles27 and @-april19- it's somehow comforting that we are on the same state hahaha...right now Im still not in the right frame of mind...one minute I was trying to tell myself to stop and be rational, the next minute I'm in delulu again thinking even if dahae end up marrying seven, there is no way she could ever forget the other Dong Wook in her life...because I think everytime shed call seven with his real name, I don't think she could ever avoid remembering ehem wookie so yeah she could love other man but she will always love wookie...but no, I'm done..I'm done hoping, I'm done deluluing lol...see my mood swing is getting worse I think I need to visit my therapist hehehe...and just a while ago I was searching Youtube about break up songs and replaying donghae mv's also like duh?it's not even my own lovelife..

hahaha, sorry dear, that pic is for my best memories of them, suitable for the current situation-both just want to show their back to us-no eyes contact to us. All are memories and I'm not regretted at all shipping them on and off for the last 10 yrs.

abt the name Dong Wook, I remember Dahae said-maybe we are not fated together in her diary in year 2011 -true enough, she just got the name but in term of person she got another man.

Hello everyone, this is my first time to post in this forum.  I have been lurking in this thread since 2014, the time I've learned there is such a beautiful couple named Donghae.  I like them very much.  Every night, I visit this forum, it's like a habit for me.  Like all of you, I am deeply hurt.  Lee Donghae keep popping up in my mind.  I have been praying that they will experience peace, especially Wookie.  The latest picture tells me that he is hurting he may be smiling when he faces the camera but his eyes tell me he is not okay.  My gut feeling tells me that LDH could be in a love rebound, please forgive me if my assumption is wrong.  I said this because if their break up was in March 2015, LDH started seeing 7 around May, am I correct?  I wonder how she was able to move on that quick.  There are just too many things about them that's going on in my mind.  I joined this forum because I would like to be with the people who love LEE Donghae.  This may help lessen the pain I am feeling now.

I am glad that Donghae shippers are matured fans.  Fighting! 

• Like 4

@constantly4ever welcome dear, to the "We don't talk anymore, lovers to enemies" thread. 

When you said love rebound-if we want to believe based on the news released "both seeking comfort from each other due to their (whoever the cause) of hardship/sorrow"-it 100% accurate as for Love Rebound definition.

If based on info we had from every channels-it fits 100% too, bc of the timing Dahae getting close to other man.

The only thing we cannot say for certain, even the shipper of DH/7, what inside their heart right now-getting stronger?, very very happy?, lover spat?, thinking over again? what families of both parties said after reading the public backlash?  Is the relationship going into marriage soon?- no one can absolutely sure abt that unless one of Dahae fan already contacted her personally. The dating news only give very limited info, except holidays, travel, dating -plus Dahae still in hiding mode.

I just read an article in soompi abt 11 couples who acted more than twice together-how I wish Dahae Wookie can be like Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. Put me in tears when Joe  described his relationship with Ariel Lin as ‘closer than family.’ Before Ariel getting married, Joe went to see her personally in London to give full support. I watched them in their latest variety show-so fun seeing them together so closed even Ariel already married.

Do you think Wookie can do that to Dahae (if she really married to someone) or vice versa. I'm waiting for that,or other ending that's why I'm still here.

• Like 3

Welcome to the "lonely hearts club" @constantly4ever

We have the same sentiments here and how we wish and pray that LDW and LDH find their way back to each other's arms. Feel free to share your thoughts. These will surely help everyone dissect the issues and have a clearer picture of what's happening now and in a way eases our pain somehow ...

Can't stand looking at DW like that ... It makes my heart ache ...

• Like 2

@samzz, I do appreciate the insights you are giving and for remaining in this cruise.  I believe LDH is sad right now since her dating situation has been disclosed, sad for the Lee Donghae fans; as you said 80% of her fans are Lee Donghae shippers.  If LDW and LDH shared a deep friendship and loved each other, I wonder why they decided to part ways. 

@miles27, thank you for praying for our Lee Donghae couple.  I believe this is what we can do to help them, and I always believe that prayers are powerful.  

Thank you to all those who decided to remain in this cruise.  Let's keep this  "We don't talk anymore, lovers to enemies" thread active.

• Like 2