[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 hour ago, haeruma_101 said:

Im sorry...but who is yuri kwon in wookie's life? :confused: 

Hi @haeruma_101. Is there any rumor about them?

I tried searching their names for an article but I couldnt find any.

Please share if you are bothered by something!:cry:

On 9/2/2016 at 6:48 AM, haeruma_101 said:

Im sorry...but who is yuri kwon in wookie's life? :confused: 

I'm sorry as well but I haven't heard Kwon Yuri's name being linked to Wookie then or even now. Kwon Yuri is a member of a kpop group SNSD and there's no way she's in contact with Wookie. Anw, can you enlighten me a bit? Perhaps there are things I didn't know happened in the past.

Hahaha, that fake acc, we have already talked abt that year ago, and I think still the same acc. Not logic at all bc the conversation are in English and we know both cannot speak or write in English.

FYI, among the actors above 30s, Wookie is one of the actor that has big fan base from kpop idols bc he quite close with many of them. Now he's very close with ex-roommate Youngji. Basically Wookie has more than 5 shipping cases with idols, in many forums esp in C- websites and SNS. 

Btw, hope Wookie is more cheerful in his upcoming drama, he is not the same as I know him for the last 10 yrs. Since the announcement of his casting, very few/none news/messages coming from his words or agency. I'm even thinking if he likes the character or has to do it for his own sake, -for his future.

_----_

Same with Dahae, among many kactresses, she has the most number of male idols close friends. Even Rain was her former ex-CEO, cum co-worker. Dahae even has a fan from mandopop Wilbur Pan and they very close.

Maybe our Donghae is having a competition, who has the most number of connection from kpop world.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vizz said:

hi everyone, in vietnam, at 9:00 am, this morning I read a news : Lee Da Hae & Seven is dating for 1 year.

My broken heart when i knew this information.  

Well, thanks to Vietnam G Dragon and 2n1 fans for doing all the investigation-most of us here actually knew it a year ago, but since no prove, we still hoping for Donghae.

Now both Dahae/7 sort of OK with the news, so we have to accept it.

HoaD already informed me that Brave Reporter who attacked Dahae b4 -non stop giving message to the Fact, so the media took it. She is Park Bom or 2n1 btw. Now they hv big chance for Park Bom and Wookie again.

she proudly said, the FACT is contacted her.

eb0GELG.jpg

• Like 1

For Wookie, I'm wishing him the best too-my informer told me, he is dating a young  idol now, but refuse to give the clue-she said many can guess who, but she said people always see them together, but not really sure when I asked "dating"-she said most likely.

She also said, Donghae really dated right after Hotel King, but only for a sort while, and they broke around December 2014. They have tried to bring back old good memories, but reliased all not the same anymore.

So our couple finally find their true love.

As a shipper this is heartbreaking, but as a fan of Lee Da Hae, I hv to say I'm happy because she will not stay single forever. I'm expecting a wedding and I hope 7 not just dating her but marriage in mind.

Dahae had a hard time since July 2014 till now, because Li Yi Feng fans said she's cheating on him and went to Wookie. This is when 7 came and comfort her.  This news really help her a lot that they will no longer attack her-I hope.

• Like 2

because 7 side already acknowledge the relationship. i present all the donghae shippers with one hindi song that may be related to their unfulfilled love story. the main lead,ranbir kapoor(the one who sing),I relate as wookie.

"we can't choose when to fall in love, but we can choose to walk away"

• Like 2

Hahaha @lovebeats Dispatch shoud hire u, not the YG stans bc you found it first and told me last year, but I denied it till this morning. So stubborn right. I know Dahae for a long time, I knew she will choose someone that majority of her fans not interested with-same with Yi Feng. At that time many want Joe Cheng, but she choose the opposite.

33 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

the news really broke my heart </3 i wanted to be happy for dahae (bc she deserved so) but at the same time im so sad for our couple i have so much hope for them, guess they are really not meant to be :bawling:

hope they are happy with their respective personal lives :tears:

Yes dear, but we need one more confirmation, is Dahae and Wookie still in deep friendship-if yes, nothing to be sad, bc 7 cannot replaced him in some area, Even when I saw DH/7-no air of feeling or chemistry projected, but totally opposite with Donghae.

Let see if Wookie will come to Dahae's wedding, since I think will be next year, bc i know she will not exposed it to media if just dating. 7 probably proposed to her.

-----

for Wookie, when he said he wants 3 kids, for science sake we know his gf is below 30. It's a stretch if she is Dahae, bc Dahae already 33 next year.

• Like 1

20160907103845_11.jpg

20160907103850_22.jpg

when I saw those pics, 7 always with phone. when dahae snapped his pic, he also busy with his phone. as expected from social media active like 7. haha. maybe just in those pics. 

and I second with this comment

[+11, -6] Da Hae-ssi seems to be into Dong Wook's... Lee Dong Wook and now Choi Dong Wook

@Lovebeats

Actually many Korean knew she dated Wookie before, but hissssh, -

Well waiting for Wookie's now-I will support him too when he announced it. i bet soon, bc Dahae has already confirmed.

I hv the same feeling when Oh Ji Ho announced he was dating, bc i shipped him with Dahae, but it never change my love from him, still the same and every week I'm waiting for his section in TROS. 

-------------------

hello to all Donghae shippers who have broken hearted as i am, but at the same time happy because Da Hae already found her true man... :tears: it has been a time for me to post and a year of disappearance.annyong to all my old friends.yeh, with hectic life of mine, so i stayed away..but then here i am back again after listening to the news..i already posted at da hae's forum but i also ant to share with all of you who lazy to go there and read my post..just my 2 centafter the news broken..

first, honestly, about se7en, i don't really like him personally but not hate him..its because he was involved in so many scandals, rumors, bad things around him, and in fact even knetz don't like him anymore after the army case. to me, if da hae not end up with Wookie,  i hope at least she can find a man with a good reputation, if he is in the entertainment industry.. hmm,but that's not what happen..

but i salute se7en, because he's being her friend for years, which i think because of they are best friends, so they are comfortable and can relate to each other.. maybe all this while, Da Hae poured her sadness to him, and he was the one who reach his hand to her..we don't know..i would like to thank to se7en for staying with her for a long time, which i think Wookie could not do it maybe..

but hey, falling in love with your best friend reminds me of one movie, which i think everyone knows...Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... pyar dosti hai...hahaha

Love is friendship ... if she can’t be my best friend, then I cannot fall in love with her ... because love cannot happen without friendship ... simple, love is friendship- Rahul

hey, @lovebeats i've been repeating on that song since it was released, seems like Ayan is Wookie and Rahul is Se7en? hahaha..planning to watch that movie this Diwali, btw since i love Ranbir and Anushka *Bollywood feeling*

• Like 2

so, @lovebeats and @HoaD, since we have been doing our private investigation for the past 1 years abt Dahae and 2 Wookies, one confirmed to be true, one lost in the space.

but the point here, we used the same theories, method and thanks to all pm from unknown who sometimes contacted me, and the info we shared, we can conclude our Donghae was real too, just both of them I mean Donghae  were not ready at that time and they lost their loving feeling.