[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello, this is my first time here. I hope im welcome here. I just recently watched Hotel King and I was taken aback by the chemistry of DH and DW. I've been a silent fan since My Girl. I wouldnt have thought that the chemistry would be this overwhelming the 2nd time around. I know that I am already 2 years too late since Hotel King's airing. I found the story quite stressful but DongHae is quite a delightful sight. The adlibs are quite sweet and lovely.

For DongHae to do such adlibs, they must be very comfortable with each other. Even if im 2 years late, i am still clinging to the idea that there's something special between them. I've been itching to know their current status now that's why I've been searching for any news about them which leads me here.

I am too happy to know that you are all here sharing any info about them. Thank you.

I hope there will be some good news real soon for our DongHae couple.

• Like 1

I have not read everything from here yet, just a few pages but from what I gathered, there really is something special between them for us to come up with the same observation.

Ive watched interviews of on-screen partners and mostly are disappointing because they are quite aloof with each other after filming. But as for DongHae, it's quite different. It really can draw attention. Recently i have watched videos of them especially the kissing scenes. Having them did it with someone else, it lacks passion. I did search for a lot. DongHae kissing scenes are so natural and sweet. 

I cant get over them im sorry. They've not been in a relationship with anyone right? There really is a possibility that they are indeed lovers until now. The wedding photos posted by DH did all the talking.

Pardon my insistence, I hope we can see the light in all these. DongHae, please get married soon.

• Like 2

@naudrey88 welcome here dear, glad you can feel the same about our feeling towards Donghae. Most of us here ship them due to their old love affair story from yr 2006-2008 and their BTS like no others during HK. If we want to ship them based on chemistry in a drama, we won't be so active in here. Acting is acting, fan service is fan service but genuine friendship and love, passion from both of them that separate them from the rest. Dahae Wookie can be lovey dovey with their other costars, friends, but they never display strong deep friendship with their other costars behind the scene. They display a true soulmate characters to one another. 

I don't believe in myth, but maybe Dahae/Wookie believe in that, so that's why we have The Red String theory-great finding by our chinggus

The red String also symbolized a true "Soulmate"

I started shipping them again after I saw this BTS, when Wookie asked Dahae to be closed to him bc he was cold-  ldh_ldw_2.gif?w=500&h=430

and from the first month of HK shooting until the end he still wanted a hug from Dahae, something he never asked from his female co-stars b4, during BTS. Literally, we have so many hard evidence of how special their love story in this 1000 pages of Donghae's thread.

tumblr_n9freqacLP1qmzumio3_250.giftumblr_n9freqacLP1qmzumio2_250.gif

On their current status-we still don't know since both still very secretive abt anything, Wookie said he still single 2 months ago, same with Dahae when asked by C-fans last month, she said she is still single. To me regardless of them  lying or not-but one thing I can tell, both protecting each other bc in their relationship, honestly I said Dahae is the one who got the attack the most. Wookie loves his female fans, but he is aware some of them hate Dahae to bone esp the new fans and idols fans. Both maybe enjoying their secret love affair, even their families, close fans, best friends don't know about that -;):lol:

• Like 4

Thank you so much @samzz for the enlightenment. It never occurred to me that they may really be protecting each other from possessive fans.

I personally believe on the Red String Myth and by the info you just shared, my hopes for this couple climbed a notch higher. Of course I may be wrong too but it really made me happier.

I just also want to share because I had been snooping around youtube for videos of them together and i found out that a lot of people are really rooting for them. It's nice to know that I am not the only one going crazy over them.:blush:.

Thank you guys for being here especially to you Samzz for the warm welcome.

• Like 2

Hi dear! Greeting from new shipper here! I know I'm a lil bit late (oh well... so late for sure!) for shipping this couple. Now, I'm in the backreading phase for this thread and LDW's thread too. I watched LDW in Roommate and that's the first time I knew about Hotel King and the sweetest LDH. There's something beautiful from LDW and LDH's interaction at that time especially when LDW tried to cover LDH's cleavage with her jacket. During Roomate, I admired LDW for his oppa style to all female members but his action toward LDH is more protective so that's why I finally watched Hotel King. I'm in the middle of 7th eps and all the angst between them is so much to handle. After Hotel King, I plan to watch My Girl too.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, giegie said:

Hi dear! Greeting from new shipper here! I know I'm a lil bit late (oh well... so late for sure!) for shipping this couple. Now, I'm in the backreading phase for this thread and LDW's thread too. I watched LDW in Roommate and that's the first time I knew about Hotel King and the sweetest LDH. There's something beautiful from LDW and LDH's interaction at that time especially when LDW tried to cover LDH's cleavage with her jacket. During Roomate, I admired LDW for his oppa style to all female members but his action toward LDH is more protective so that's why I finally watched Hotel King. I'm in the middle of 7th eps and all the angst between them is so much to handle. After Hotel King, I plan to watch My Girl too.

Hello to everybody, I am actually an older shipper since HK but haven't got the chance to write here in a long time. I have recently watch another drama where the main leads were displaying the same skinship during BTS; and especially this part with covering the cleavage and they ultimately ended up dating. I instantly remembered that part where LDW covered DH cleavage with the jacket and thought it's such a boyfriend gesture, because no man would dare to risk to touch something if he's not the boyfriend. Also, it's a gesture of invading personal space a little bit too much for just a friend and it was very very natural, DH didn't even flinch. 

Yeah, during HK days I was convinced that they are dating and I am still convinced now, I am just waiting for them to come through. It happened with other couples to wait for years before they declare openly the're dating so I am just telling myself to wait patiently. 

• Like 4

@giegie and @heks, welcome here dear.

I'm glad to see the interest and support for our fav, to me this thread is part of channel connecting people with the beauty of Donghae.

@naudrey88, the antis are not joke, if you read somewhere around end of last year, we have a lot, until Dahae's teacher has to step in at one time telling all the antis/hater to stop with all the malicious rumor. 

-----------------

and from Vietnam-Donghae fans. even just a SANDAL love affair, and not even can bring to court of love, but still very interesting finding.

around 8th Jan this year-Seho and Wookie spotted at Kobe (We reported that in this thread around that date), and around 10th Jan , Dahae's cody posted her pic at Kobe hastag # brirkenstock. 

The cute thing for our delulu or maybe a fact too-Donghae spotted wearing  "brirkenstock" sandal, on the same day 8th June. (We reported this also, but we never suspected it was coming from the same model, plus the juicy "Kobe" part,  Dahae was in Osaka on 25th Dec, Wookie was in Osaka on 4th Jan). 

So many "coincidence" with these two. Dahae was seen wearing this sandal end of Jan during her holidays at Cebu

20168cbb89de-d5f5-4580-ba38-b62e6809fe13

DFtgCbK.jpg

2016b67248aa-a455-437c-806b-ba293b898085

2016f4d8e2e5-fd04-4d83-9401-7a64dfb83b0b

• Like 5

4 hours ago, giegie said:

Hi Giegie! Fighting! I just recently watched Hotel King too. After watching it, I cant get enough of them and watched My Girl again. Watching the two series recently made me realized how awesome they are as a couple. I was a bit sad because I couldnt seem to get over them, that's when I started snooping around youtube and end up being here happily!

The emotions they have conveyed in the 2 series are quite unforgettable for me. Please finish watching them soon so that we can talk about it again. I dont want to spoil your excitement.

As for the Roommate episode, i havent watched it yet. Im excited!.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heks said:

Hello to everybody, I am actually an older shipper since HK but haven't got the chance to write here in a long time. I have recently watch another drama where the main leads were displaying the same skinship during BTS; and especially this part with covering the cleavage and they ultimately ended up dating. I instantly remembered that part where LDW covered DH cleavage with the jacket and thought it's such a boyfriend gesture, because no man would dare to risk to touch something if he's not the boyfriend. Also, it's a gesture of invading personal space a little bit too much for just a friend and it was very very natural, DH didn't even flinch. 

Yeah, during HK days I was convinced that they are dating and I am still convinced now, I am just waiting for them to come through. It happened with other couples to wait for years before they declare openly the're dating so I am just telling myself to wait patiently. 

Thank you for your insight @heks. The BTS during HK days solidifies the gut-feeling we have that indeed there's a strong bond between them. I really do hope they will eventually make it public and likewise, I will patiently wait. 

I will really pray for them especially that both are already in the marrying age.

I love to be surprised one day. :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@giegie and @heks, welcome here dear.

I'm glad to see the interest and support for our fav, to me this thread is part of channel connecting people with the beauty of Donghae.

@naudrey88, the antis are not joke, if you read somewhere around end of last year, we have a lot, until Dahae's teacher has to step in at one time telling all the antis/hater to stop with all the malicious rumor. 

-----------------

and from Vietnam-Donghae fans. even just a SANDAL love affair, and not even can bring to court of love, but still very interesting finding.

around 8th Jan this year-Seho and Wookie spotted at Kobe (We reported that in this thread around that date), and around 10th Jan , Dahae's cody posted her pic at Kobe hastag # brirkenstock. 

The cute thing for our delulu or maybe a fact too-Donghae spotted wearing  "brirkenstock" sandal, on the same day 8th June. (We reported this also, but we never suspected it was coming from the same model, plus the juicy "Kobe" part,  Dahae was in Osaka on 25th Dec, Wookie was in Osaka on 4th Jan). 

So many "coincidence" with these two. Dahae was seen wearing this sandal end of Jan during her holidays at Cebu

20168cbb89de-d5f5-4580-ba38-b62e6809fe13

DFtgCbK.jpg

2016b67248aa-a455-437c-806b-ba293b898085

2016f4d8e2e5-fd04-4d83-9401-7a64dfb83b0b

Thank you @samzz! I love the SANDAL Love Affair. It really could mean something.:heart:

I wish to know a lot about how our couple was faring since their first team up, so I will have to do a lot of backreading. 

I'm not actually Korean, so I want to ask you guys how will celebrities in Korea usually be slated in a project. Is it due to public clamour?

I would really hope for them to be together again soon. I hope it wouldnt take another 8 years for the 3rd project. :cry:

When I heard DH say "See you in 10 years", Im quite scared that I would be too old to giggle about DongHae by then. :blush:

@heks Indeed! LDW tried to covered LDH's cleavage is definitely a boyfriend gesture. As far I see from his variety show's appearance, eventhough LDW seemed so friendly to his female members, he never touched them as close as LDH. As you said, it's LDH's personal space but LDW seemed so natural to do that. It reminded me with another couple where the male tried to covered the female's leg with towel. I also wait patiently for good news, maybe in 3-4 years DongHae will announce that they're getting married! I don't need dating announcement, just need a wedding bell ring, pretty please?

@samzz Thank you for a warm welcome! Thank you for all the info, pics, posts which were gathered in more than 1000 pages. I found my sanctuary here

@naudrey88 Hello! Hotel King is definitely one of emotional KDrama I've ever watched. As you said, the emotions was great. I also love the unresolved sexual tension between JaeWan and MoNe. LDH appeared only in small time in Roommate season 1, when LDW's friend visited shooting location and during closing party of HK. What I do love was how different LDW's act to his roommate member and LDH

• Like 4

2 hours ago, giegie said:

@heks Indeed! LDW tried to covered LDH's cleavage is definitely a boyfriend gesture. As far I see from his variety show's appearance, eventhough LDW seemed so friendly to his female members, he never touched them as close as LDH. As you said, it's LDH's personal space but LDW seemed so natural to do that. It reminded me with another couple where the male tried to covered the female's leg with towel. I also wait patiently for good news, maybe in 3-4 years DongHae will announce that they're getting married! I don't need dating announcement, just need a wedding bell ring, pretty please?

@samzz Thank you for a warm welcome! Thank you for all the info, pics, posts which were gathered in more than 1000 pages. I found my sanctuary here

@naudrey88 Hello! Hotel King is definitely one of emotional KDrama I've ever watched. As you said, the emotions was great. I also love the unresolved sexual tension between JaeWan and MoNe. LDH appeared only in small time in Roommate season 1, when LDW's friend visited shooting location and during closing party of HK. What I do love was how different LDW's act to his roommate member and LDH

For me, if they are indeed only friends, they wouldnt have been so effective conveying the passion they have for each other. When they utter their lines, it's as if it really comes from the heart. I know they are both good actors but to be that intimate to each other, their feelings transcends through the screen. Not many actors can do this. The effect to me is quite overwhelming. The airport scene in My Girl had me wailing in pain. I cried a lot while watching Hotel King especially the scene "If I couldnt love you, I'll die" line from Jae Wan.  I didnt know about the BTS and the Adlibs during that time yet. I only knew about all these after so much digging.

What I want to say is, I was already pretty convinced that they have some emotional bond, it's just that I couldnt find anything in the articles about them dating. However, the BTS and the adlibs had made me believe that indeed all the passion I saw is for real.

Im happy that they are both single til now, that would mean, there really is a chance for them.

Because of what I have seen so far in this thread, i am really happy and hopeful. Maybe they really have a strong support group backing them up.

• Like 2

@naudrey88 if just friends why wasting time doing emotional thingy during BTS, they can choose one facing the North Pole and one facing the South Pole, instead they always sat sooooo near to each other, even an ant cannot go through. During Bubblegum PC, Wookie himself doesn't believe in man/woman best friend relationship.

Actually we have talked in detail abt their emotional bond yet they still cannot be together-their real world, their family are their bigger obstacles. As long as they can maintain their deep friendship no human being can stop them. Ruby lin and Wallace huo hv been in deep friendship for more than a decade, and at the end they realized both cannot be just friend forever. 

Actually until now, the K-media, if they hv a chance, they still ask any possibility abt them being together, bc since yr 2006 until now, it's just like open secret. I believe they hv broke up many times and always back together due to personalities differences. 

here brief summary about their dating speculation. Who follows Dahae since yr 2006 till 2010  knew she only closed to only 1 male costars which is Wookie. Dahae in year 2006 said she never had a boyfriend since joined the industry in yr 2002 and only acted in 3 drama after My Girl (2006) till 2010. So of course many speculated Wookie. If Lee Jun Ki, not possible bc Dahae went out with Wookie in end of yr 2006, and had many couple items with Wookie. Jun Ki also been linked to other actresses at that time. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@naudrey88 if just friends why wasting time doing emotional thingy during BTS, they can choose one facing the North Pole and one facing the South Pole, instead they always sat sooooo near to each other, even an ant cannot go through. During Bubblegum PC, Wookie himself doesn't believe in man/woman best friend relationship.

Actually we have talked in detail abt their emotional bond yet they still cannot be together-their real world, their family are their bigger obstacles. As long as they can maintain their deep friendship no human being can stop them. Ruby lin and Wallace huo hv been in deep friendship for more than a decade, and at the end they realized both cannot be just friend forever. 

Actually until now, the K-media, if they hv a chance, they still ask any possibility abt them being together, bc since yr 2006 until now, it's just like open secret. I believe they hv broke up many times and always back together due to personalities differences. 

here brief summary about their dating speculation. Who follows Dahae since yr 2006 till 2010  knew she only closed to only 1 male costars which is Wookie. Dahae in year 2006 said she never had a boyfriend since joined the industry in yr 2002 and only acted in 3 drama after My Girl (2006) till 2010. So of course many speculated Wookie. If Lee Jun Ki, not possible bc Dahae went out with Wookie in end of yr 2006, and had many couple items with Wookie. Jun Ki also been linked to other actresses at that time. 

@samzz thanks. But why do you think that their families are the obstacles? Do they oppose the relationship? I would like to believe that this has something to do with their careers. To be honest, being in a relationship, diminishes their value as a celebrity because the excitement and thrill of the audience wouldnt be that strong anymore. I could somehow understand and you also told me about over possessive fans. I bet when they would be slated on the same project for the third time, i'll brace myself because that could be the time they're going to announce that they're getting married, I hope. Haha. So, yeah i'll wait for the 3rd project.

What I like about them too is that, they are not linked seriously to other celebrities. My DongHae heart is alive and kicking.

I agree with you regarding Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin. I was once a shipper of Wallace and Tang Yan because of their C-Drama "Perfect Couple".  I heard about Ruby Lin being friends only with Wallace during that time just like our DongHae. Thinking about it, they may have the same fate as Wallace and Ruby Lin hopefully.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2016 at 3:48 PM, lovebeats said:

Because this is Donghae thread, so my delusion just imagine wookie is there too. Hahahaha.

I remember wookie used to go holiday there with SOAW casts and staffs. Cebu must be beautiful and relaxing place because many celebrities like to go there.;)

For me it is beautiful :blush: because it's my home.

There are a lot of koreans in Cebu. If im not mistaken, it has the most number of Korean tourists. Most koreans in Cebu are studying short-term.

Imperial Palace is a hotel in Mactan, Cebu ( a small island known for beautiful hotels and beach resorts). Korean tourists usually stay there. Most probably our DongHae stayed there during their visit.

@naudrey88-their families-yes bc of the differences is too big.

FYI, Dahae's family is real chaebol, with billion in property businesses, and Wookie is just from normal middle class Korean family. Not sure how Wookie financial status, but I think he is good bc he managed to support his brother in law to build animal hospital.

To say, Dahae's mother choose man with money-not true also bc Dahae's ex-bf which her mom adore was just normal rising actor from middle class family too. So maybe from Wookie's family who is not comfortable having a too rich daughter in law. 

well that's what we know on screen-behind that maybe other factors.

----------

but who cares abt that-what we enjoy is how they presented to us-their deep friendship and closeness like no others. Since HK ended until now-with their constant update on SNS, both looked so happy like no other business. 

The best adlib from Donghae-their own scripts and scenes-the director just "let them do as they please"

---------------

very very beautiful couples

• Like 3

On 28/08/2016 at 3:17 PM, samzz said:

@naudrey88-their families-yes bc of the differences is too big.

FYI, Dahae's family is real chaebol, with billion in property businesses, and Wookie is just from normal middle class Korean family. Not sure how Wookie financial status, but I think he is good bc he managed to support his brother in law to build animal hospital.

To say, Dahae's mother choose man with money-not true also bc Dahae's ex-bf which her mom adore was just normal rising actor from middle class family too. So maybe from Wookie's family who is not comfortable having a too rich daughter in law. 

well that's what we know on screen-behind that maybe other factors.

----------

but who cares abt that-what we enjoy is how they presented to us-their deep friendship and closeness like no others. Since HK ended until now-with their constant update on SNS, both looked so happy like no other business. 

The best adlib from Donghae-their own scripts and scenes-the director just "let them do as they please"

---------------

very very beautiful couples

I see. Now i know. But you're right, who cares? it doesnt matter if they dont belong to the same social class. I think it's not important today, what matters is being with the person that can make you happy. I think they do not also dwell on this too. They maybe just value their privacy and for their respective careers as well.

As for the adlibs, all these really keep me going. I also stumbled a blog and all the comments relating to our DongHae couple. Our couple really made a lot of people crazy over them. 

I think everybody's waiting for the 3rd project. As you said, them being a couple is an open secret, so maybe everybody is also waiting for the special announcement. Haha:blush:

It's already been weeks since I watched Hotel King but I still cant get over them. Im really hoping DW and DH are reading all instagram comments. :heart:

• Like 1

Haha, but bear in mind also, nearly all Korean celebrities know how to portray their image on screen or on screen relationship with opposite sex, so they always give us a big surprise.

So if fated together we just wait and see but if not, my biggest wish is for them to maintain their deep friendship. 

To maintain deep friendship in the name of Donghae/Chamo is the biggest worry of their respective partner later on. This is part of the reason why I'm still here, together or not together is still very interesting to me.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Oh how I missed this thread, let alone our hilarious delusions then. I don't know where the time went; I have already lost count. It has been 2 years after HK ended but seems like the promo and filmings were just yesterday. Anyway, I was elated after seeing DaHae's entrance on that certain event with MG's ost as the music background. I know it's not time for any made up scenarios yet but I can't help but think that it was one of those subtle "hints" that we're longing to see. Because why on earth would they choose that song when there's plenty of modern songs available nowadays? It's not like the song is bad but you know unless DaHae has a new drama with Wookie then I'd think they did it for promotion purposes but ZERO. Which means... I swear I am one of those delusional shippers residing here since then. To those who are new here welcome! Too bad you missed the thrill and fun a few months back but it's not too late to come aboard. You can back read if you want- do it to feed your minds. ;)@giegie @naudrey88

Question! Have you ever wondered why none of them are involved with other actors/actresses yet? I'd like to think that their "deep friendship" or if I may say, their "relationship" has already reached the "STABILITY" period wherein playing games and jumping from one relationship to another in order to test the waters of "who I am truly compatible with" are no longer needed. Who's with me? Hahaha believe me when I say that I am a different level delusional :D;)

I originally planned to post here a week ago since out of the blue I dreamt of DaHae and Wookie having their honeymoon somewhere so romantic (I think it was in Maldives) It felt so real that the first thing I did is to check this thread to see any progress but unfortunately nothing. I'd like to thank @samzz

for constantly checking this page and for sharing insights regarding the two.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dniiiicole said:

Hello everyone! Oh how I missed this thread, let alone our hilarious delusions then. I don't know where the time went; I have already lost count. It has been 2 years after HK ended but seems like the promo and filmings were just yesterday. Anyway, I was elated after seeing DaHae's entrance on that certain event with MG's ost as the music background. I know it's not time for any made up scenarios yet but I can't help but think that it was one of those subtle "hints" that we're longing to see. Because why on earth would they choose that song when there's plenty of modern songs available nowadays? It's not like the song is bad but you know unless DaHae has a new drama with Wookie then I'd think they did it for promotion purposes but ZERO. Which means... I swear I am one of those delusional shippers residing here since then. To those who are new here welcome! Too bad you missed the thrill and fun a few months back but it's not too late to come aboard. You can back read if you want- do it to feed your minds. ;)@giegie @naudrey88

Question! Have you ever wondered why none of them are involved with other actors/actresses yet? I'd like to think that their "deep friendship" or if I may say, their "relationship" has already reached the "STABILITY" period wherein playing games and jumping from one relationship to another in order to test the waters of "who I am truly compatible with" are no longer needed. Who's with me? Hahaha believe me when I say that I am a different level delusional :D;)

I originally planned to post here a week ago since out of the blue I dreamt of DaHae and Wookie having their honeymoon somewhere so romantic (I think it was in Maldives) It felt so real that the first thing I did is to check this thread to see any progress but unfortunately nothing. I'd like to thank @samzz

for constantly checking this page and for sharing insights regarding the two.

Hi @dniiiicole!  Honestly, im officially the craziest newbie here! Every night, i would visit ig posts regarding donghae. I could not contain this feeling.

I would also like to believe that what you are saying is true about them having stability on whatever relationship they have right now. They weren't really seriously involved with anyone for the past 2 years from what I have gathered.  Since they knew each other for too long already and both are in the marrying age if I may say, I believe that they may already have set their minds on certain things. Marriage could be among those things. 

It would be a challenge for other people to go in between them since this " deep friendship" is difficult to match up to begin with. Another thing are the spectators of this epic story who have already gone delusional. Lol *just kidding. 

Hotel King was really an awesome avenue for them to express feelings they cant express for the fans.  Watching them in HK really made me believe there's something more to them despite the fact that i was clueless of all the things that had happened in the past. The effect on me was overwhelming, enough to make me this crazy already.

Thank you guys for sharing, @samzz for always accommodating newbies. I will always visit this thread and would love to see all your posts.

• Like 1