[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I read about Bolin Chen in SOOMPI news and I remember very well what the MBC blogger mentioned about Donghae behaviour during HK BTS "sometimes friends, sometimes family, sometimes a couple, and even sometimes more than a couple."

esp during this scene-we talked about it in HK, and this thread b4.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv5Zxg_Yf8UzTo47KtTmM

ndxD8h3-66c57.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/22/everything-you-need-to-know-about-song-ji-hyos-virtual-husband-chen-bo-lin/

Bo Lin states that the feelings and experiences of growing up together are very valuable to him, and they both agree that their relationship can be described as sometimes friends, sometimes family, sometimes a couple, and even sometimes more than a couple

• Like 3

On 23/02/2016 at 9:42 PM, HoaD said:

I think Dong Wook will attend a reality show in China with Seho. Dwholic said about this

Seems like what the blogger mentioned about private business meeting in one of restaurant in Sinsadong(Insadong) with Seho and maybe others last week related to his upcoming variety program. I'm so happy if he can penetrate Chinese market-more molah for him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

Seems like what the blogger mentioned about private business meeting in one of restaurant in Sinsadong(Insadong) with Seho and maybe others last week related to his upcoming variety program. I'm so happy if he can penetrate Chinese market-more molah for him.

maybe both dahae and wookie are targeting for variety show appearance this year.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

maybe both dahae and wookie are targeting for variety show appearance this year.

as they are in deep friendship of course they discussed about this and their love nest Alpensia. I think Wookie variety show will be handled by many celebrities, not only them as I saw Gary and Big Nose did their shooting at Ciel Hotel today. Wookie and Seho MC turn will be next month, most likely at Ciel Hotel too bc of the ski resort.

Apparently the Variety program is to promote Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic 

http://ent.163.com/16/0222/13/BGECL90100034VDC.html

-------------------

H41HxjR.jpg

Dahae and her cute nail art MICKEY-a fav icon of one namja

Cb5rVHZVAAAFC7I.jpg

• Like 7

@samzz Like I said on DH's thread, are Mickey's nails a sign?! Because of the past history of MM that we have mentioned over here several times. I also noticed she was wearing some icon on her nails, but I didn't think about Mickey! Good thing her beauty saloon posts the images of the beautiful manicures they do to DH, because she is truly inspiring in this regard.

It's a super good thing that DH is partecipating in RM after all these years. It is an important signal that she is feeling more secure to appear on dramas and TV, and it could be thanks to a special someone. Can't wait to also see her in Best Couple, I'm sure Wookie would also be enthralled to see her in a wedding dress. In my imaginary scenario, while Da Hae filmed BC and was wearing those luxury dresses, she also sent some pics to her namja to show him how good she looked :P

• Like 5

@samzz He is man who is wearing white hat. He is same  team with Seho, China's actress Christy Chung and a someone that I don't know.

2016ca21b64d-c9c0-4563-9733-b3d9a25ead3f

20168f68efda-8053-46d1-9bc2-39b07f19d222

And under picture, I think that Seho shooted this show at Harbin, China before, So I think that maybe he only is guest for 1 ep, don't sure. 

2016d68f412a-11f2-45b4-a7ba-f5f62a459a3e

• Like 4

i visit dahae thread and saw apqaria posted about Dahae in Gentle monster event. i thought she only wear adsr brand and the one who always wear gentle monster glasses is wookie. Anyway nice to see her in event with other celebrity attending like gong hyojin, ji changwook, jisung, lee yoonhee, joo ji hoon.

Hi guys... it's been long time be silent here 

thankyou all of you keep active here and give something juicy about donghae.  I really really happy see them in new reality show. And woooooowww.. dahae looks so beautiful on GM event. 

• Like 4

Both still are so quiet. Seem Dahae don't model for AB brand, I saw their collect S/S 2016 with actress other. And not sure, seem Wookie and PAT are same. I'm thinking that both will have what plan next time.

And, throwback. 

20163eb93380-cf86-4b05-852b-3332a366a577

See his action, real life with his sugar in bts and on his drama other. This make  me that remember to Ji Sung. In drama' Kill Me Heal Me', he used his hand proctect HJE's head when she is into the car. And at a interview, he said that he did that to ingratiate his wife - Lee Bo Young, bc in real life, he often doing same with her. So, Wookie also is same kkkk. I remember in BG, he also action like this more twice. 

Version black and white, but still can't find his hand 

20165d9b16b2-811f-494e-b14e-30fbd0f9b5ce

• Like 7

@HoaD, bc of that "NOT BEST FRIEND AREA TO TOUCH" is why we are here. If not many can challenge us by saying Donghae only loves teasing us by giving fan service, and just like Monday Couple. If you ask 10000000x people, you will get 99% saying something is going on btw them. 1% is hard core individual fans who said, that's only acting, well as far as I know Hotel King is not an adult drama, just weekend family drama. That hand 1000% sure not in the script.

Both maybe careless with that act and Hotel King editing team was very naughty-that all we know up to this moment.

W81R8qC.pngvnGTl7g.jpg

From cute to sexy reunion.

rVO045h.jpg

• Like 5