[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest Msiafan

Lovebeats, yes I too find it pretty weird that guys over 35's goes to a theme park for enjoyment. Maybe influenced by too much melodrama whereby guys at that age are being portray as matured men. That is why I just could not appreciate BG when the 2 leads over acted their funny scenes. 

in year 2009, when Interview, Dahae said Hong Kong is one of her fav destination, and in yr 2011/12? people snapped her pic with her mom celebrating New Year in Hong Kong. . Wookie too, with his gang love Hong Kong.

Now seems both parties love Japan.

One of Wookie best friend -Suho

8251eecejw1dlr6awm2kgj.jpg8251eecejw1dlr6599ii6j.jpg

Dahae with Suho

H2on9LD.jpg

zo6R5OU.jpg

• Like 4

Wookie spotted shopping at Motomachi Sannomiya Kobe

Yabe~e~eeee! ! ! ! Mother of Se-ho's and actor Nikki out in roommate Once O~tsu to hang out shopping at Motomachi Sannomiya today Idon'uku It seems me to look back if you waved wwwww hand I ran into Mr. (crying) I also wanted to see good was raw Se-ho, who if you go (crying )

• Like 2

I saw a blogger putting her experience at Universal Studio Osaka, and it appeared in Dahae's naver blog. The date of her trip was on 4/01/2016, the day we saw Wookie eating at cafe.

No pic of Dahae but I saw Dahae's name (in Korean) in her blog. She just posted it 1 hour ago.

Sorry cannot put the Link, bc using Mobile, and I only can put if after 2 am today, hhehe, got a date and watching Bollywood Donghae Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan,  Dilwale movie.

But pls bear in mind Dahae:s name in Korea can has other meaning too.

• Like 5

Sorry I'm so hope that bloger is talking about Dahae but if she written as : "입장권이다해리포터가" It's meaning "One ticket Harry Potter" 

Until now, I still think Dahae also stayed at Osaka at that moment. Bc On 3/1/2016, fanacc on IG mentioned Wookie at a restaurant in Osaka. I'm sure DWholic also know about that. Even on 04/1 his pics on weibo, and infors he is staying Universal Studio has been published very much on IG, but  don't like his trip on 25/7. DWholic didn't share  it straightway(they only share pic on 6/1) instead they posted 2 pics about Donghae on 4/1( pics made by themselfe, no bts, no SC) That pics have specific meanings. First pic: Wookie is looking captivates by Dahae's beauty and so cute and Second pic: Dahae is shocking by Wookie's handsome. To me, His fans Japanese very large, but bc fans japanese know to keep secrets and respect idol's private very good, so they can only talk about infor in their group FC, so i bet maybe DWholic received infors that both in osaka or something special.kkkk 

• Like 6

@Msiafan his trip on 25/7, when fan acc from weibo with his pic, our fanpage and fans on IG also published it, and DWholic seem straightway share that pics. Although, we also posted his pics at Osaka from weibo straightway on 04/01. But this time, they only share a pic until 6/01.On 04/01, they posted 2 pics Donghae( pics made by themself, not bts, not SC) With a little my illusion, i think that they knew both is staying together at that moment. Kkkkk

tumblr_n5s5r9msLj1qbxx00o2_r1_500.png

• Like 7

On 07/01/2016 at 10:47 AM, samzz said:

Wookie spotted shopping at Motomachi Sannomiya Kobe

Yabe~e~eeee! ! ! ! Mother of Se-ho's and actor Nikki out in roommate Once O~tsu to hang out shopping at Motomachi Sannomiya today Idon'uku It seems me to look back if you waved wwwww hand I ran into Mr. (crying) I also wanted to see good was raw Se-ho, who if you go (crying )

we wish to see/hear/read if Dahae somewhere in Osaka, but at least we know her cody was/is at Kobe....

so.... up to our delulu lol.

credit to our @lovebeats, for alerting me on this.      WEM6NR3.jpg

pic-credit @lovebeats   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Msiafan said:

Samzz, why is it that a pair of legs in the IG equates to Dahae's Cody in Kobe? And if it is so which date in Kobe was it? :blink:

just use our delusion, who knows if Dahae was there too with her cody.

GR0AW6o.jpg

• Like 3

Guest CherryWookieForever

Dahae and Wookie are so obvious!!!!! :heart:

Wait, can FNC sue us for baseless rumour hehehe? :dizzy:

But we have a lot of evidence! It's not baseless!!!!! :glasses: