[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Posted over here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28281904/#Comment_28281904

I have a DongHae fic almost done that I will post before the weekend, so stay tuned! At the moment I'm busy finishing the video we'll gonna give Wookie during his Japan fanmeet this Saturday 28th.

Guest ManolitaA

purplebass said: Posted over here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28281904/#Comment_28281904

I have a DongHae fic almost done that I will post before the weekend, so stay tuned! At the moment I'm busy finishing the video we'll gonna give Wookie during his Japan fanmeet this Saturday 28th.

hehehe out of nowhere the RM's PD inserted bromance of Wookie/Rohei-i love that section so much esp on the rolling on the snow part.
I'm thinking with DELULU mentality-is the PD teasing Wookie bc he knew too abt Chamo playing together, so Rohei has to be a victim to reenact the scene. He knows Wookie loves reenact things.

I'm thinking also, that girl who saw Chamo there, not mistaken Rohei as Dahae-then our dreanmcrashed 100%-just joking.
I'm sure this is how our Chamo behaving when both are together8251eecejw1epkvveo8naj20cm09aaam.jpg8251eecejw1epkvvf9fkvj20gg0913z4.jpg

It's 3am but I'm up finishing the video I mentioned above, hehe. Thanks to everyone who partecipated, you'll be able to watch it soon over here too, if you want.

SBS PD posted a cute selca of Wookie and Ryohei in the tent. He called them "psychic couple" haha

One thing I don't get yet because these days I've been out of the loop a bit... so is confirmed that girl saw Donghae playing in Gangwon-do while Wookie filmed RM, or it was a prank to her friend who probably likes them??? Or she said it as a joke, she wished she saw them do that, there??? Enlighten me. haha.

zbpS5Cd.jpg

@purplebass, we hv three translation, but none can indicate if Dahae was there during RM shooting, bc the owner didn't want to elaborate more-she just answered Hotel king... no and I just happened to meet LDW. The fishy thing is why Dahae's name was mentioned, and the words "so damm beautiful", "I'm jealous" were written in the ista. Other interpretation said " they looked lovely together".
From the ista's acc
idlayandhani: Are you lee dong wook ssi fans??did meet him there? 16h

looksugood: not write hyun bin. Hotel king location is not..kang won-do. I happened to meet. Dong wook. 16h

I think even if we can understand Korean, the info is not enough to determine the actual thing, only the owner knew it, or maybe they just talking Wookie and Dahae. If she saw her there, of course she won't talk more or anything abt Chamo togetherness bc it will backfire on her by both agencies. So far, most people who saw celebrities couple will keep it quiet then remove the pic immediately, best example Dahae and her ex in China before this. They didn't say much after bombarded by fans. Chinese fans are more direct but Korean fans are known to be more quiet and only talk in private acc. I think there is law that preventing public to spread the pic or details abt rumor couples. Even in Kim Ta Hae and Rain case, still not pic when people said they saw them in LA and China (hope their fans can correct me on this part).
--------------summarize back the translation
1) our @Tao, translation

@shin_otakulife said "wow..it looked really cold..you shouldve worn your glove ahhah
@shin_otakulife: so you saw ldw and ldh together here?
@looksugood: yes they played here together before and i wanna see them again bec. They are really lovely together

@shin_otakulife : i envy you...i wanne see them too"

2) From @k_me26's friend
hin_otakulife:아동욱 그 마이걸인가 이다해랑 같이 나왔닝 ㅠㅠㅠ존잘 부럽당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[Lee dong wook and Lee da hae,the leadstars (MyGirl)the title of their drama.She is really a beautiful actress.]

3)From my translations-word by word.
hin_otakulife 아동욱 그 마이걸인가 이다해랑 같이 나왔닝 ㅠㅠㅠ존잘 부럽당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1d

아동욱 그 (Lee Dong Wook), 마이걸인가 ( My Girl) 이다해랑 ( Lee Da Hae) 같이 (together) 나왔닝 (Came Ning) ㅠㅠㅠ존잘 (so damn handsome, so damn beautiful) 부럽당 (I'm jealous) ㅋ

-----------------
Bottom point is I'm not surprise if she was there, bc during RM camping at Gwangdo last July 2014, some of Park Bom's fans saw Dahae in that scene, waiting inside the car. You can see Wookie totally ignoring PB and poor that girl she looked a bit sad throughout the ep (but media said bc of driving incident), but to me looking at -Wookie reaction, hehehehe, he really behaving like teenager in love.

Chances for us to display more of Chamo moments in that Soompi competition probably very slim, so here I putting again, wonderful gifs set created by our talented @Much, to refresh our delulu
you don't see this kind of genuine interaction in other k-drama couple on/off screen
46DIco7.gifPIBfjOr.gif
DrKaaKG.gifzlHxB5J.gif

and of course something we are waiting for from both of them, in that wedding dress
yaa5K8F.gif

03ef8G4.gif

@angeldada, yes, almost 100% who saw that gif said similar thing, like true real married couple.
and Wookie, touching Dahae is a must for him, actually he can just introduce her to Seho and Nana without touching her,  he cannot restraint from doing it. 
bQiXPsI.gif

Same with Dahe lo, she can just said hello oppa, wakey wakey, but still want to touch that adorable big baby there. (yes Wookie slept like a baby) in that BTS.
81omtYR.gif

K8TxoJe.gif

Guest ManolitaA

@samzz thanks for posting this gifs....love it so much...same feelings here so real... :\"> :x, everybody notice the magnet between our Donghae couple...they just cannot ignore each other when they are together... :x  :x

so here from DATV twitter-apparently Wookie fan meeting in Osaka this coming week is part of IRON MAN promotion. 
DATV If you look at Korean-Hana-ryu Twink! @ DATVjp 21 hrs21 hours ago
"Iron Man - I want to hug you." Fanmi held starring Lee Dong Wook is in Osaka! February 28 (Saturday) / Sankei Hall BREEZE (Kita-ku, Osaka) / 10,800 yen (tax included all seats specified)http://www.a-ara.co.jp/event/154 # Datv # Iron Man # Idon'uku

韓流・華流イケメン見るならDATV! ‏@DATVjp 21 hrs21 hours ago
「アイアンマン~君を抱きしめたい」主演のイ・ドンウクが大阪でファンミ開催!2月28日(土)/サンケイホールブリーゼ(大阪市北区)/10,800円(税込・全席指定)http://www.a-ara.co.jp/event/154 #datv #アイアンマン #イドンウク

8251eecejw1epmtyycexfj215o0rsjtm.jpg

8251eecejw1epmtyxoit3j215o0rsmzq.jpg

8251eecejw1epmtz0av6cj20hs0qo0u2.jpg8251eecejw1epmtyzv1v6j20rs15otar.jpg

@samzz thanks for clarifying, then we are not sure 100%. The fact that Wookie checks his phone almost during all the while they've stayed in the tent makes me believe that he was assuring his girlfriend that he was not feeling too much cold outside and that he would soon be warmed by her. HAHAHA. I wish that Wookie's promise to his fanclubs is going to be something about his future as a man... a final marriage announcement. Da Hae is also being very quiet nowadays. Besides posting pictures on SNS every two or three weeks, she is not doing much. Why? Busy? Is she preparing her wedding? kekekeke. I expect her to update this weekend, btw. I've got the feeling she will because she usually updates towards the end of the month. We've concluded on LINE that she does this because her monthversary with Wookie is likely after the 20th of every month. This Saturday Wookie is gonna be in Japan for the fanmeet and eheh something tells me that our girl is going to hint something either tomorrow or on the 28th, like she probably did when he left for London one month ago.

Anyway, here's some wallpaper I made today. More are gonna come soon:

fdS77T38.jpg

84hZH8X.jpg
6766f3a4jw1epn6ocvzscj20vk0hsmz9.jpg

I saw many asked about the song he played inside the tent, so here is the song. Reminds me Dahae loves this type of indie songs too- not a mainstream or so famous but very popular underground, she display it once during post Chuno interview. I cannot remember who the singer but it has similar genre to Wookie's taste.  
http://blog.naver.com/alowhill/220284832722