[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Haha, is our girl doing skin care a preparation for a valentine's day date today :D It is not coincidence she is doing this on Valentine's day right? ;)

But she should be confident, she looks great and I am sure her man won't have any eyes but for her :x

apqaria said: Haha, is our girl doing skin care a preparation for a valentine's day date today :D It is not coincidence she is doing this on Valentine's day right? ;)

But she should be confident, she looks great and I am sure her man won't have any eyes but for her :x

LDH's post on valentine day , added to that DWholic photos and the promise LDW told them about .are they trying to pass the big news slowly :-?

@smazz i don't know what to say :( but of course LDH popularity in china played a big role in making HK ranked no.1 in its airing time there .

i don't know how things going on there but i hope LDW 'LDH don't give up on HK :x plz

@MaysoonD, I think that's ok for her now, from all the selfie/SNS updates, she seemed fine-glowing with happiness. Only fans like me who are not happy with the zero update on acting career.
Btw, just for fun-I realized her swollen lips and smeared pink lip gloss-hmmmmmmm
uJ49Emd.jpg

Wookie: are you blaming me?
fC1gBsx.jpg

Guest mikhaela.anna20_at_gmail.com_stv

samzz said:
AQ, what to do, no body wants to promote HK, even in Korea.
---------------------btw, I got this from Donghae Vietnam FB, they hv posted this info extracted from Wookieholic. Thank you very much to fans over there, they always updated with juicy info,
-roughly it said, Staff of DWH posted 2 pic today with a caption  "he made a promise on May 9-year anniversary DWholic", 
-not sure what kind of promise, but here is the pic-with both of our Chamo name printed on it.
Jae Wan Lee Dong Wook   Mo Ne Lee Da Hae
hJmXjx4.jpg

Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage

@mikhaela, thank you for the exact translation, and welcome to our shipping world.
yes, what kind of promise is that-a promise he will be getting married at age of 35, or whatever-making us nervous with all this secret codes. Dahae last post on VDay was in yr 2012, when she got love call from her (I don't want to mention) new agency. After that she never post anything on VDay until now. DWH also looks suspicious, putting that pic a day before VDay.
Whatever it's I'm prepared for the unexpected outcome-our Chamo know better about their own happiness.

Guest divine_6920_at_yahoo.com_stv

hi there donghae shippers.., this is my first time and i'm so happy and great full in reading all of this topics., divine here from philippines

@divine, welcome to our shipping world, love you love our couple. Spread the love dear.

silvercat98 said: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/
currently ranked 6th .you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST! 
please remember to cast your vote!!

Guest ManolitaA

silvercat98 said: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/
currently ranked 6th .you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST! 

Guest ManolitaA

ManolitaA said: silvercat98 said: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

Hope that the clue of the pictures states that they broke last 2008 and now they are together again and ready to get married or they just married. He he he. 
I think they are matured enough to reveal their relationship to the public. Hope it will not affect their respective careers. It's time to change the culture that if someone is in a relationship they cannot get a job offer. In the U.S. even though the actors have their own families they still have a career. It's about time to be more liberated.
Thank you.

Guest ManolitaA

apqaria said: ManolitaA said:

just cast my vote...why does the percentage of the votes in our donghae couple become smaller...on 11:30 am I voted and the [percentage is almost 4% but now after I vote it is 3.43% why is it like that????
:-?? :-?? :-/ :-/