[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

just wanna say hi to all chingus here :-h
it's a long time not to post here, just lurking this thread... glad to read your insight thought @purplebass .. big hug for u all ;)

@purpleblass , are u healerieties? since ur ava is CYS and JH... it's glad if i can read ur analysis in healer thread  :x

These days are a drought... haha. Da Hae updated several times this month, so I'm guessing she won't update again. And Wookie seems on vacation after London, nobody spotted him and even on RM he only appeared for a few minutes. I don't want to believe the S3 RM rumor yet. There was a similar rumor not so long ago but the PD said that it wasn't true. I say, wait for some words from him. Anyway, I wouldn't mind Wookie out of RM. If he leaves, maybe his contract his up (they started filming the reality one year ago already) or he just wants to rest and prepare for his next project.

A bit of DongHae spam for you

z3EisRY.jpg

hpSNaSI.jpg

iH3xOu6.jpg

NAPClHg.jpg

uUEV4pq.jpg

tTpfg0A.jpg

RPgsRMy.jpg

@dandelionJ Yes, I am currently obsessed with Healer right now but I don't think I am able to join the thread because I'm veeeery slow in watching all the eps, I still need to watch the last two.

:)

Guest LuckyStrike

Wookie's fan cafe on Instagram posted a photo of our couple seeing it I was beyond ecstatic I don't know why....just knowing the fact that Wookie's "hardcore" fans missed them too it's so amusing and sweet. Even though I didn't understand the caption but as a shipper I'm so happy. Wookie's fans are so supportive. I bet they know a thing or two. Wookie is so lucky to have them. By missing our couple ahhhhhh we are not alone. They are real! Donghae is love. ❤️

LuckyStrike said: Wookie's fan cafe on Instagram posted a photo of our couple seeing it I was beyond ecstatic I don't know why....just knowing the fact that Wookie's "hardcore" fans missed them too it's so amusing and sweet. Even though I didn't understand the caption but as a shipper I'm so happy. Wookie's fans are so supportive. I bet they know a thing or two. Wookie is so lucky to have them. By missing our couple ahhhhhh we are not alone. They are real! Donghae is love. ❤️

Guest LuckyStrike

the caption says "It's been long time" or "for the first time in a long time". It shows that DWH really miss him. Well as we know he's been MIA after he went to London.

Thank You for this! But seeing Cherry in it.....awwww it means a lot :)

human1981 said: LuckyStrike said: Wookie's fan cafe on Instagram posted a photo of our couple seeing it I was beyond ecstatic I don't know why....just knowing the fact that Wookie's "hardcore" fans missed them too it's so amusing and sweet. Even though I didn't understand the caption but as a shipper I'm so happy. Wookie's fans are so supportive. I bet they know a thing or two. Wookie is so lucky to have them. By missing our couple ahhhhhh we are not alone. They are real! Donghae is love. ❤️

Dwh is really awesome. They are genuine and supportive fans, as they support whatever makes Wookie happy. These days, there are marriage news of idols and actors/actresses. At some point, idols also need to marry and have their family. True fans should be supportive. I am happy that Wooki has very sincere and supportive fans.

@samzz, yes they are inseparable when they are together, this is unseen in Wookie's other project. We can see the love and sweetness between Wookie and dahae.

Guest ManolitaA

Adft7C4.jpg@samzz wow those pictures makes me miss again our couple...
:\">and what is Wookie's other hand doing under his leg? holding Da hae's hand? ke ke ke....
:\">

Guest ManolitaA

10601701_1452324835049960_1986384091_n.j
also on this one, just like what @samzz said... can't prevent their selves to touch each other ... so sweet and very caring to each other... maybe that is the way they express themselves as friends ke ke ke....:)

I guess, when you love someone so much that you not only can't get eyes off your love but also the hands off him/her too. It is just crystal clear from our donghae couple! I see it particularly from Wookie, he just didn't even hide from the camera while Dahae might look a bit reserved... This probably shows how Wookie is determined to have her back and wants to show the public that he made it!