[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

and what a coincidence Mr Cupid mentioned euros
Today the exhibition is open to the public and to the media ahead of the promotional hosts, but not on the long event meant hundreds of thousands of euros heh participating if you feel good and rewarding to be filled with meaningful and rewarding things heh year RH shoes ring!!!*^^*

the word exhibition 전시 also can be interpreted as "a show"-not sure if his message is referring to Wookie upcoming event in London.

Yes, Euro is the currency here in Europe but not in the UK since they still have their own coins... I wonder if the two things are related, though. But I wonder, what is the exhibition he is talking about? If the translation is right... unless it means something related to today's news.

purplebass said: Yes, Euro is the currency here in Europe but not in the UK since they still have their own coins... I wonder if the two things are related, though. But I wonder, what is the exhibition he is talking about? If the translation is right... unless it means something related to today's news.

https://myspace.com/cheryl_alice/video/breaking-news-sh-daily-news/109617669
this video was made a fan, it so interesting, hehe. Enjoy. I hope someday I will heard they will public them relation like this

@giang2710 Manip. You can tell from the right side of DH's face since her pic is cropped from t h i s.

Interesting that DH is wearing the infamous RM hat. Ok that it's a trend (very weird trend, since it looks like something we can't talk about here, haha!). Her manicure is different from the pic with Yoon So Yi from the end of December, so I am lead to think the pic must be new or either taken between Nov and now. For some reason I don't think that's 100% new, because of her biker jacket. It looks too light for SK weather, even for the weather I have here next to the sea side. But anyway, I decided to think less about this and focus on what she is wearing on the second pic. That's her loved green jacket from LA and Jeju, and you can see the circle necklace around her neck, the same she had still on those LA/Jeju pics. We can't see her hair color well, but who knows if one of the two pics could have been taken back when she went to Jeju? You can't tell if on the pic in the fitting room she's still wearing the necklace. Anyway, necklace with circle that looks like a ring but it's not, looks so much like a promise. We already discussed it when it was first spotted on her...

Even KBS appreciates Chamo hot kisses.

and HK dvd for Japanese market includes NG, hopefully the one in ep 12 or bed scene-something we never seen before

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=15804&page=1

Hotelking complete dvd box
Date: April 8 Price: ¥ 20,079 (+ overseas shipping tariffs, including approximately 270,000 Hanwha as expected) Configuration: disc 17 chapters (a total of 34 hours and 40 minutes running time) Benefits: Making + Interview + NG Collection Video and 12p Full color brochure

About Chamo kisses, at first I don't really understand why they chose the 3 stage kisses as the best, when there are another kiss that I think is far better than that, so I conclude for myself, maybe they chose it because that is our Chamo trademark means that before this there is no actors did that in their dramas, yes, passionate kisses are a lot, but the 3 stage kiss is only in Hotel King, so that is why they chose it as the best, and actually it gave us, 'light, sweet and romantic kiss' feeling  :x :-*

sassygirl94 said: About Chamo kisses, at first I don't really understand why they chose the 3 stage kisses as the best, when there are another kiss that I think is far better than that, so I conclude for myself, maybe they chose it because that is our Chamo trademark means that before this there is no actors did that in their dramas, yes, passionate kisses are a lot, but the 3 stage kiss is only in Hotel King, so that is why they chose it as the best, and actually it gave us, 'light, sweet and romantic kiss' feeling  :x :-*