[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ElitistaM

So this is the fourth confirmation that they saw Dong Wook and Da Hae together ;) First, are the Bodong fans who affirmed and they refer Da Hae as Dong Wook's girlfriend. Second, from the Korean guy who relayed the message from his neighborhood that they have seen them at Apgujeong. And now, the two bloggers ;) No wonder Dong Wook, you're suddenly interested to go to US and have a vacation with whom? Da Hae. That's why you wanted to end Iron Man/Blade Man so soon 'cause you want to try the Italian resto and eat an Italian pizza at Santa Barbara, California, huh! So where do you want to go, in Olio Pizzeria or La Famiglia Pizzeria? haha! ;):x :x :x

I'm using imtranslator.net for Mr Cupid past few weeks message, and here what I got.
so if the acc is referring to Dahae's activities, then we know she was in Seoul for Hongdae and Gangwon visit and back to LA again. The deleted tweet to Seulong, fans accounter at FNC plus a date at her housing area are true.  PHEW.
· Sep 5
@cherry4eva84 ^^ 오늘도 외근으로 바쁜 하루가 되었답니다 ㅋ 전시관련 체험존 콘텐츠들을 체크하고 가이드 하느라 홍대에서 반나절 있다가 회사로 돌아 가는 길이라죠 ㅎ 즐거움으로 바쁜 하루가 되었길 바라며 화링!!!*^^*

Today, even if they are as busy as the day was blah, check contents and relevant experience exhibit at the John guide has a half day in the company of hongdae was busy with length going back to La was the day fun, heh and shoes ring!!!*^^*

Sept 6 and 7In the Valley of the day seemed to go fast as well heh fun always seemed so short--and send the remaining time, offering a taste of what's nice about orphans--heh heh heh have fun fun day from overseas is shoes ring!!!* ^-^ Find the Valley with his family in Gangwon-do and are having fun both fishing and Joe are greeted by a pair of scissors from the u.s. Cook, heh heh, I see bright and vibrant look slimming ㅎ ㅎ family and have a great time the Cougars!!!*

hello everyone it's so long i'm not writing anything kkkkk. just watch ep.1 LDW new drama blade man / iron man
it's seem so interested, but he already call tae hee to me it's sound dae hee kkkk. so delulu me.
why dae he not accepted this project to fufufufuuf.

Guest tinsky73

So I'm on episode 12 of Hotel King.... I just want to say I'm loving the story so far. CJW-AMN love story has got me hooked! And yeah, Mo Ne REALLY loves Jae Wan! Shower or no shower! :D:)) 14ad282b920649378750149711fafb73_zpsfcbcNice catch on the fan account! If only we can find out if it was a date the fans have happened to chance upon or an "official" HK event. Of course, I'm hoping for the former to be true! I hope one of us here can be as lucky as those fans!  [-O<

guys, if it was an official HK event, I wonder why there isnt even a single photo taken...I mean, photos should have been allowed right? :-? :-? I hope the heavens and the universe are on our side this time...omg I'm dying to know more sure details about this..2015, come palli!!! :D:D

What a wonderful news! It is amazing that the fan run to the place so so quickly and managed to catch them before they left. They are both very nice to their fans. As many discussed yesterday about DH regains the heart of the korea fans. I think she certainly has the ability because she is very friendly and nice. I believe that after HK, she regains many hearts. Also, I think Wookie's fans like her too. Maybe she should appear in Wookie's birthday party's like the one in many years ago!

Also interested to know the details of this fan acc on 26/7. If it is a different restaurant, this means they really couldn't seperate after HK. Whatever it is, it is only one additional evidence proving they are dating. There are far too many evidence to prove them. I have no doubt.

Since we badly want their news, every piece of news make us rock n roll! Yeah... It's like the vitamin to keep us alive. Our hearts are beating with them, their love! Yes, let's ship hard!!!

I hope DH will be back soon and start afresh with work and love. Meanwhile, enjoy work and dating, Wookie and DH, until u both enter a new stage in life!

yessss... another candy from Donghae heaven...... thanks a lot amazing DH shippers..... we're all unite in harmony here... complete each other and share happiness together.. it's amazed me how I'm still obsessed by this couple while to other OTP's I can easily get a cold feet.. because Donghae is REAL!

and regarding to Cherry's LA long holiday... hello... it's LA ya'all.... ya can't get bored there.... OMG I love Los Angeles... Disneyland and Disney Adventure in Aneheim is the place to be...  she loves Mickey and Minnie and probably think Wookie is the Mickey and she's Minnie hahahaha so cute.. I think the Mickey Minnie couple stuffs... she bought them in Disney store...
and the shopping is just beyond awesome, from Calabasas to Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills.... from Highland Hollywood to downtown LA... the weather is always great and people are so relax and chill there.. I envy all my friends who live in California state.. it's good for Cherry to be in LA than in SK if Wookie still working hard with IM... later when the series end.. they will be together again or she probably even hop off hop on the plane between Incheon Seoul - LA LAX just like what we speculated..... anyhow.. they keep in touch so tightly that's for sure..

someone so lucky, she met Cherry yesterday at LA and took pic with her, but as kind of privacy, no pic from her.
@cherry4eva84 Thank your for taking a picture with me yesterday. You are very nice! #kdrama #leedahae

https://twitter.com/thesfarm/with_replies

Our AQ has put a full detail translation from Dahae latest interview. TQ so much dear

http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/lee-da-hae-interview-for-instyle-weddings-magazine-sep-oct-2014-issue/

Things to ponder
-she's learning to cook-clear sign here she's ready to be a wifey to Wookie-friends praised her cooking, so we know why Wookie said delicious food.-She wants to start a new life(Not long ago, after finishing filming her drama she shared her feelings with her co-star Lee Dong Wook saying: “Now is a good time to start a new life” . To be able to do things I wanted to do but couldn’t, like having a good sleep and travel. To put it more clearly, I must live the life of a woman who walked past the age of 30 and I should properly determine the direction for my future life.).
my 2 comments-she obviously IN LOVE-She need to brush off the idea that she's fat-with her size, I cannot believe she was on diet for that photo shooting. Most of people prefer her chubby face, or puffy face, or has some flesh on her body just like few years ago.

Guest gailleqt1012

Their story is same with this couple who got married yesterday lyn and lee soo korean singers,both have been friends for 10 yrs and gradually developed into lovers....i hope ldh and ldw would have the same happy ending :))

Guest turquoiseblue

@ViX thank you for sharing that info with us :D
I don't think I need any more information from that fan who saw them and have her pics signed. It was nice of her to share her story with us. Let's not bug her anymore with so many questions. What more proof do we need, right? Do we have to know the exact date time location food that they ate clothes they wore etc etc.?! :)) C'mon girls, let's leave her alone so she will share her future encounters with the couple again. I'm just happy that the fan had a nice experience with the two and even said that they are warm and friendly, awwww... for me it means the two are not afraid to be seen together by their fans, they are actually happy and proud to be seen dating, while still trying to maintain their privacy :x :x
ok so now we know the drill... our couple try to be extra nice and accommodating to fans who see them going out on a date or see them together somewhere (like in Hawaii...or in LA)...so when they ask the fans politely to zip their mouths and keep everything a secret or post their encounters on a later date, the fans willingly oblige :D respect begets respect. if you treat your fans nicely, they will treat you with respect also and give you privacy. this is very true. 
I know this because they are not the only ones who did this. RobSten were also extra nice to their fans when they don't want them to post pictures of their whereabouts. fans even hide them from the paparazzis  and help them exit from pubs/concert events so that no one sees them... then they will post pictures of their encounters after several days. you see real fans (like us) understand and want to see our OTP be able to date and enjoy their time without any hassles :D  

Guest ManolitaA

@turquoiseblue 100% I agree with what you are saying... :-bd, it's enough that somebody posted some latest news of our couple...then let's just remain calm and just be HAPPY!!!Let's party party!!! and let's just wait for the big EVENT...Awesome...thank you guys...for all this beautiful analysis and still let's still continue to keep this ship alive...love you guys...so happy... :\"> :\"> :-* :-*and also may I add many thanks to @samzz, for that post of the interviews of Da hae.... :\"> :\"> :-* :-*

Guest turquoiseblue

thank you @apqaria for a better translation of the interview and thanks @samzz for posting the link here.
here's my take:

- Dahae learning to cook and Wookie learning to cook as well (we see him doing more in the kitchen in the recent episodes of RM) - both are competing who will be the best cook in the house :)) hahaha! They say that "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and when a woman suddenly finds interest in cooking and baking...we know she's  in love and wants to please her man :D And when a man tries to learn cooking as well that means he wants to please his woman too :x Wait, I remember when RM had a cooking challenge and wookie was one of the judges, he said he preferred olive oil based pasta instead of tomato sauce based and suddenly I thought of Dahae cooking some yummy pasta for him.The wifey knows his taste...kekeke... so he loved the spicy roast chicken and fried pork too...well how about the spicy mexican food?! hmmm..you know that people who like spicy food are h_rny all the time ;) waaaaaaaah!!! so just imagine when these two are together... pieces of headboards flying here and there! whew! :-t hot hot hot! :))

- She subconsciously talks about her boyfriend a lot - from learning how to cook, to sharing her thoughts with him, to making her feel warm even if its cold while filming HK, to learning more about herself and taking the next step in life, to knowing the importance of people around her more, to not confessing her love first to a guy, and wanting a tall man who can hug her fully in one arm....wow it has LEE DONG WOOK's name written all over it :x yep no doubt, dahae is in lurvvvvvvv :x :))

- "So when I don’t have to work, I mainly eat Korean food, and walk every day with my dog by Han river side for exercise”, Very cool and very warmly greeted us saying “Next time, lets go to the cool South Korea!” - awww...love that she is proud of her roots and is promoting her country. ^:)^

Guest matchabit

"In front of the person she likes she would never confess her love first and with a shy blushing face she shared that a tall man who can hug her fully with one arm is her favorite style."

Dahae just couldn't lie! Tall man who can hug with one arm?? She's totally drescribing the boyfriend hahahaha...And Wookie said he will be the one who confess first on another interview, what a coincidence that she said that she will not confess first!

I do hope they will survive the dating period until wedding time. Although I am not very happy that she's far away in LA while Wookie's working in SK, I believe their relationship is mature enough to withstand separation for a few weeks. I'm talking as an experienced long distance relationship myself. I survived that for four years and we'll be married for ten years next month! That was a long time ago with no Skype no FB no chat apps, so I'm sure they're doing very well right now in keeping each other in contact with all the technologies these days!

thanks always for your blogposts about DaHae @apqaria and @samzz for the link :D
pardon my giddy comments below :))
Not long ago, after finishing filming her drama she shared her feelings with her co-star Lee Dong Wook saying: “Now is a good time to start a new life” . 
--- this is what we shippers always thought that its love for the second time around? though many years have past, they were able to reunite in a drama (because of Dongwook) and for sure at the personal level had some catch-up times in those 6 months of shooting on/off cam ;)
Sometimes life is like a drama, Just like Ah Mo Ne during filming I met a lot of good people, of course don’t need to mention about Dong Wook Oppa, but also Hyun Joo is a very lovely girl who took great care of me in every little thing and we are friends. Despite the many twists and turns during the show, but the most important thing to me is that through this I got many precious people.
--- don't need to mention him because ever since  he's been good to her :> hmm Dahae, your words :x don't be too obvious :)) I loved how she talked about the precious people she met while filming including her other co-stars and despite the ratings she feels warm and happy about the outcome :)
In general, her interview seems personal as if you're talking to her while reading it. Her thoughts are well-explained and you would know she's mature through time and throughout her career seeing the good and bad sides of the industry. 
Fave part: So I know now that although being an actor is very important but being a daughter of a mother, a friend of someone is more important to me. (uhm Dahae, you missed "being a wife to..." =)) )

TQ @apqaria for the full translation & @samzz for posting it here
I loved when she said "Now is a good time to start a new life", indeed she wants to start a new life with her oppa that's why she's learning cooking... Cherry's so ready for marriage, her mind is settled, she wants her own family, she saw the whole picture and she want it all, not just dating but the white dress and the holy ceremony.... We're ready too Da Hae-ssi :))
She likes Mexican food? well Cherry whenever you want we can exchange recipes, I'll give you all my eomma secrets ;)
And some Screencaps from RM, Wookie's not happy with his new room :P, he said he already new one of his new roomates (sorry still don't know their names) they had a meal together and he left...image_zps6563fb6c.jpg
and I'm still in love with cucumber :x she's like my brownie, so spoiled :P

image_zpseaf0d1ab.jpg
KJ + cucumber