[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

So, wookie was again spared from dating status questions? Not even a tiny one? Not even a "You've taken 2 projects in succession while doing Roommate. In your busy schedule, do you even have time to date?" :-w

Really, I'm starting to doubt the capability of Korean press to ask relevant questions. Relevant to us, shippers that is! :))

@turquoiseblue‌ awesome analysis! I can't agree with you more! He is sincere, considerate, loyal and warm-heart man, especially to his love (including his family). He knows the boundary and most of all, he wants her to be happy (and get upset or jealous)! Hope he has a wonderful vacation with DH after filming IM. DH and DW are both wonderful persons. They deserve each other and indeed they are made for each other! Nothing is better than finding your Mr and Mrs right!

I wrote a new DongHae one shot about what Wookie said in the PC... I was inspired. XD

Excerpt:

A big smile appeared on her face as she also noticed how her boyfriend kept distant from his co-star that he had just met a few weeks before. At some point, she came across a video. She was eager to hear words from her man: he had been very secretive about this project because his aim was to watch the episodes together when they will air so that she would have the surprise effect. It was really cute of him, and images of them cuddling on the sofa at 10pm every Wednesday and Thursday popped up in her head as she watched the interview. She had hearts in her eyes until he confessed something that totally made her spill the yogurt she was eating on the keyboard.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/69079755-enough-is-enough
WARNING: PG

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: I wrote a new DongHae one shot about what Wookie said in the PC... I was inspired. XD

Excerpt:

A big smile appeared on her face as she also noticed how her boyfriend kept distant from his co-star that he had just met a few weeks before. At some point, she came across a video. She was eager to hear words from her man: he had been very secretive about this project because his aim was to watch the episodes together when they will air so that she would have the surprise effect. It was really cute of him, and images of them cuddling on the sofa at 10pm every Wednesday and Thursday popped up in her head as she watched the interview. She had hearts in her eyes until he confessed something that totally made her spill the yogurt she was eating on the keyboard.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/69079755-enough-is-enough
WARNING: PG

@purplebass you are really detailed!! hahaha.. i was thinking this shouldnt be too far from reality. ONly problem is.. we dont know if Dahae is back in Korea or not.. 
Ahhh if only our dear girl can give us a sign soon....
Oppa needs a hug

Guest tinsky73

First off, when wookie says he's "been suffering from lack of affection LATELY" can't he quantify in terms of weeks or days or hours? 'Cause his face & aura look like he's just got some that morning of the presscon. So, he could have meant that it's been a couple of hours since he's gotten his last dose of da hae loving... :D

He's probably also remembering HK filming days when he can have a hug or a kiss or *coughquickiecough* anytime, anywhere, anyhow. With IM filming, he will have to wait for the shoot to pack up for the day before he can get some.

Well, wookie, would you prefer the work of a salary man instead? Less money but more loving time with the gf/wife! :))

Guest starfarm

bwahahaha :)) omg wookie cannot even troll us with a straight face 8-| =))

IMPC_zpsc1e583e2.png

that smug look/smile is not coming from a guy lacking affection :)

Dahae, wherever you are I think your man is thinking about you again :D he needs another round of TLC... please don't make him suffer any longer... RELEASE HIS KRAKEN!!! \m/ =))

That's the patented donghae "giddy" smile! :o)

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/m/2014-09-03/105064108467.html
Bluewings - part of PC here with chinese subs.
The main point I could see is Lee Dong wook said that due to not much interactions, he doesn't really know SSK well too.. but he finds that her voice is very nice. and after acting together with her.. her voice is indeed nice.. (errr what kinda comment is this?) then he said that hopefully by wrap up party (WHAT? he already thinking of ending the show?? LOL!!) they will get to know each other abit more.. (he gave a very bored face btw)
--------------Another one here about the "affection" part.
just translating the parts in red:
My role in this drama is different from previous roles, someone who has no feelings, a cold hearted person, and i need my partner actress to help me (feel) the warmth. 
Recently, I seem to be lacking of affection (illness), With the help of Shin Se Kyung, i hope i can overcome it..

2日,韩国演员李栋旭[微博]出席了KBS电视台新剧《钢铁人》制作发表会,并表达了和申恩京一起搭档的喜悦之情。

李栋旭表示“我在剧中的角色和之前不同,是没有感情、比较冷漠的人,需要靠搭档演员才能感知到温暖。我最近好像得了感情缺失症,有申世京相助,相信一定能克服。”

http://www.yangtse.com/gd/2014-09-02/265486.html

Just found something important to share. but i need some time to read and interprete.. whoever can read and translate chinese fast, please help!

李东旭陆续出演作品,成了话题。

2日下午举行的KBS 2TV新水木剧《钢铁人》制作发表会中,李东旭公开了不停地出演作品的理由。

李东旭今年出演SBS3D电视剧《江口的故事》、MBC周末剧《酒店之王》,之后又要出演电视剧《钢铁人》,今年就出演3部作品。

对此,李东旭透露:"没有特别的契机。《江口的故事》是从头到尾以3D制作出来,所以我非常好奇是不是与平时拍摄不一样。还有,我也被导演说服了,作品本身也觉得很有意义,所以出演了。"

李东旭针对《酒店之王》也表示:"连续收到了《酒店之王》等几部电视剧的出演提议,我觉得需要在其中选一个出演。《钢铁人》剧本是经纪公司代表给我的,还跟我说'对不起,我知道做出了不该做的事情'。但是,看剧本之后我也想出演了。身上长出刀可以爬墙,这些我什么时候能出演呢?这些一看就很搞笑,但感觉我什么时候还能再演这些呢。我觉得不是给人感觉'那是什么?',而是说服人感到 '也有可能会成为那个样子吧',这也应该很有趣。"

李东旭在《酒店之王》剧终仅2周就开始拍摄《钢铁人》,他说明:"还有人问是不是有债务等,但真的不是那个原因。单纯对作品有贪心,还有对导演和作家也有信任",引发了关注。

另外,该电视剧将于9月10日首播。

http://www.wj001.com/news/ent/2014-09-02/304300.html

It's about why he took on so many jobs this year. 

LOL.. he said that people asked him why he took on so many roles.. is it because had some "important duties to fulfill" LOL! Just like what we thought.. such as .. wedding??? wahahahah.. but he said it's not. LOL. Kang-gu was 3D so he is just curious about it... Then with regards to Hotel king (his comment is very short) He just said that he received a few scripts so he just had to make a decision which one to take on.
Then he goes on to to say that Iron man was given to him by his agency agent who apologised to him for giving him the scripts and said that he (the agent) shouldnt have done that to wookie since he just finished Hotel King. He said that however after reading the scripts, he finds it funny that knives can come out of a person's body and can climb walls and that it's interesting for him since he doens't know when he will ever be able to act in a show like this (fantasy drama) so he decided to take up the role. 
++++++
by the way, sorry my translation is very brief and summaried. Someone with BETTER chinese like @bluewings666 please help.. or @nocturne9

Guest turquoiseblue

zeppy10 said: http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/m/2014-09-03/105064108467.html
Bluewings - part of PC here with chinese subs.
The main point I could see is Lee Dong wook said that due to not much interactions, he doesn't really know SSK well too.. but he finds that her voice is very nice. and after acting together with her.. her voice is indeed nice.. (errr what kinda comment is this?) then he said that hopefully by wrap up party (WHAT? he already thinking of ending the show?? LOL!!) they will get to know each other abit more.. (he gave a very bored face btw)
--------------Another one here about the "affection" part.
just translating the parts in red:
My role in this drama is different from previous roles, someone who has no feelings, a cold hearted person, and i need my partner actress to help me (feel) the warmth. 
Recently, I seem to be lacking of affection (illness), With the help of Shin Se Kyung, i hope i can overcome it..

2日,韩国演员李栋旭[微博]出席了KBS电视台新剧《钢铁人》制作发表会,并表达了和申恩京一起搭档的喜悦之情。

李栋旭表示“我在剧中的角色和之前不同,是没有感情、比较冷漠的人,需要靠搭档演员才能感知到温暖。我最近好像得了感情缺失症,有申世京相助,相信一定能克服。”

http://www.yangtse.com/gd/2014-09-02/265486.html

okay but from the chinese article which can be skewed by the way, they only put 有申世京相助 <-- which mean Shin Se Kyung but i am sure he is just talking about the drama as in his character has no love, no affection but JHB will get over it with the help of SSD. 

Lol of course he would take on a role just because he finds it funny smh. He's a nerd who has a thing for fantasy plots clearly. But I'm still holding out the hope of him saving up for that wedding :-bd . Or at least for a long romantic vacation with a certain someone :))

Guest turquoiseblue

zeppy10 said: okay but from the chinese article which can be skewed by the way, they only put 有申世京相助 <-- which mean Shin Se Kyung but i am sure he is just talking about the drama as in his character has no love, no affection but JHB will get over it with the help of SSD. 

Guest turquoiseblue

turtleaxis said: Lol of course he would take on a role just because he finds it funny smh. He's a nerd who has a thing for fantasy plots clearly. But I'm still holding out the hope of him saving up for that wedding :-bd . Or at least for a long romantic vacation with a certain someone :))

Guest supercalifragilistic

Hi all! 

I read the Chinese translations and I actually don't feel that he was saying that he is lacking in affection lately.  The bit "我最近好像得了感情缺失症" is related to his role as someone who "是没有感情、比较冷漠的人".

What this means is, Iron Man is someone who is not in touch with his emotions and is cold and detached.  Hence Wookie feels that Iron Man is one who is suffering from a lack-of-emotion syndrome.

The Chinese articles quite crap actually.. there's a header that says... Lee Dong wook likes shin se kyung... I was like whatttt??? Then when u click in... it says.. Lee Dong wook said that he likes shin se kyung's voice. 

Wtf??????????