[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mama361

On screen: when CJW hugged AMN at the staff hostel rooftop...notice her leg.

BTS: when DH walked to DW and hugged him after filming the last scene of HK...again, notice her leg.

DH's leg kicked backwards once both on screen and BTS...geniue reaction when she and DW hugged.

戏假情真 Acting was fake, emotion was real.

Not sure if he's the one who said this or just the news made this up. Need to watch the interview.

Lee Dong Wook, 'Goodbye Lee Da Hae ~ Now it's Shin Se Kyung' (Iron Man)
[HD포토] 이동욱, ‘이다해 안녕~ 이제는 신세경이야’ (아이언맨)
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=72082

Guest kiereng

Hi guys,it's been a while since i posted here.No news from our couple,i kinda miss them :( Seeing those pics of IM press con make me miss donghae even more :(( anyway Wookie is so cute! He looks like a member of boy band,isn't he? =)) He looks so damn young in that outfit!

Guest tinsky73

While waiting for presscon transcript I watched RM 18. So he really is a homebody? Does this mean he didn't date around or go out much? So his gf list must be really short. Probably because he would only commit to a relationship if he feels it's serious enough to make him think about marrying the girl. So that would narrow that list down to 1 or 2. :D

This brings me to the ex-gf issue. If it really was an ex that he had a sorta serious relationship with, I don't think he would be able to talk about it like it was a fond memory. It will still hurt in one way or another. It maybe because that ex is still in the picture, waiting in the sidelines until marriage fits into wookie's grand plan.

The man is such a planner. Everything has to follow a schedule. He's probably got his whole life & his future kids' lives planned already. He even plans for other people's weddings. That should be a fallback career, wedding planner! :))

He's also a proud man. He wouldn't get into something unless he's able to give it his 100%. And he has this tendency to set high standards, even for himself. I think that's the reason why Donghae is taking a long time to settle down. He thinks he's gotta prove himself worthy of da hae's love first 'cause I'm highly suspecting the man doesn't consider himself a great catch. Come to think of it, could this be the reason why da hae became "friends" with OJH & LYF? 'Cause da hae wanted to show wookie that a man's career & money don't influence her affections?

And of course, due to his conservative nature, he would want to make sure that he would be his future family's sole provider. He'd buy da hae her Chanels & Birkins & send their kids to the best schools. He'd work himself to the ground if he has to just to make sure he achieves his goals. Da hae, on the other hand, will make sure he doesn't run himself ragged trying to prove himself. She'll book them trips & encourage him to unwind. 'Cause they're each other's anchor. And that's what makes their relationship special. :-bd

@tinsky73 yes I hope Wookie not putting himself too hard in achieving that 'good catch phrase' for Dahae. One the reason why I'm a big fan of her is bc of this 'money'. From my observation, she's never succumb to that 'money power', all her close friends are just normal celebrities, or just commoner. Like I said before, if she's money hunger, she will marry that Taiwanese singer, who are now among top 100 richest man in China. That guy even proposed to her publicly and said his mother also likes Dahae very much. But as we know, she only treated him as one of her circle of friends only.

Guest ariadne82

human1981 said: Not sure if he's the one who said this or just the news made this up. Need to watch the interview.

Omo... did he really wore that outfit on Iron Man press con? :-O
What kind of style was that? Hip hop style? Did he mistook the Iron Man press con with his Roommate shooting? #-o
And dude... what's up with that polka dot shoes? =)) This man... jinjja... :))
What a big contrast to compare his outfit here with HK press con.
In fact, compare it with his previous dramas press con, I think this is the most casual & laid back style he has on his drama PC. From My Girl till Hotel King PC, he would always wore a suit, match with either necktie or bow. Unlike this time... Here you can make a comparison...

My Girl (2005)
Nd6T6En.jpg

La Dolce Vita (2008)
ldw_40.jpg

Partner (2009)

0QSo8TD.jpg

Scent of A Woman (2011)
201107191417111001_1.jpg

Wild Romance (2012)
2012010216385197735_1.jpg

Mandate of Heaven (2013)
lee-dong-wook.jpg

Hotel King (2014)
O1qXilv.jpg

Iron Man (2014)
10649664_273194726214917_6323771871740815231_n.jpg?oh=4ffaa0693685f081115a419e4ab03b6c&oe=54776E92&__gda__=1416226894_fc790195469ccb1f597be1e898d79a8b

Someone clearly don't put much an effort to dress up this time. Either his stylist strolling at street with GF, like some peep said, =)) or he didn't have enough time to find the right suit or he's too lazy & too tired to care what he should wore during PC. :-? That article above said, he had a hard time filming Iron Man, esp when he had to put the special armor on his body for long hours. And given they start their shooting a bit late than usual production, so it's understandable the filming schedule is tight & rushing.
>:D<

But that pair posing, it was soooooooo awkward. :)) :P It vividly can be seen with more pics to be posted. ;))

ariadne82 said: human1981 said: Not sure if he's the one who said this or just the news made this up. Need to watch the interview.

Guest madmooch

=)) gotta delurk for tis; with SSK, uri DW looks like the blade man with blades out, on-screen and off-screen! No worries, DH, your man is definitely safe =))

BTW, I dunno if you guys are still on this. But I was watching that part with Dongwook's sister on Roommate. I think instead of "She wasn't a singer that time." I understood it more like "That one (that I met that time) wasn't a singer". It implies that he had multiple entertainer girlfriends, one a singer and one NOT a singer, LOL.

Guest PatriciaL

angiemty said: Subs are out
SH- What i'm curious about Dong Wook is... did you meet his girlfriends?DW- Why are you asking about that?SH sister- Then can I talk about yours too?SH- Yeah we can share comfortably... Have you ever seen one of his girlfriends?DW sister- YesSH- Oh he introduced one to the familyDW- Of courseSH- Did you have a family dinner togetherDW- Yes we haveSH- About how many times?DW How many times or how many women?Screen: How many womenSH- Put your fingers under the tableDW sister- I didn't see her as a celebrity eitherScreen- It's been reveledDW sister- But as my brother girlfriend, there was no discomfort or anythingSH- So that singerDW sister- She wasn't a singerScreen- She wasn't a singer then... It's all coming out in floods... He's at a loss for words...SH- Your must be shooked when you realized this was your brother girlfriend "OMO"DW sister- She was prettySH- Oh I seeDW sister- I was surprised

Guest mswookie20

Seriously, i don't like his hair style. He looks more older and when i see him on that style, i remember Dokko Jin from The greatest love
2014-09-02_174238_zps5abb99ca.jpg