[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

something fishy abt Wookie's body languages thoughout the (ex)-gf part. He laughed so much, and looked so happy, -not a normal reaction esp when talking abt your ex. plus his sister is very cheerful when talking abt it- unless the ex is now the real one.
something to ponder

01.9042041.1.jpg

66125829.1-66125827.1.jpg?rev=1

wDTmOBM.jpg

It makes me sad seeing no news about DongHae. I just really sit here waiting for them to get marry but it feels like forever. But then whenever I open soompi and look at my profile pic of DongHae beach selca and seeing Da Hae's smile (that kind of truly happiness), I thought it's ok, I can wait. it's just a matter of time. 
I'll see roommate just to know something about Dong Wook's ex. I wish to see his sister too, she must be beautiful. Dong Wook ah~ your younger sister is already married so you should think about yourself for once, do what you couldn't and start a family of your own. 

Guest ManolitaA

f35mv4.jpgThey dont want to talk about this very natural chemistry of our couple....not even a mention of the drama itself...a big WHYYYYY? So we can say that they can only discuss what they like to discuss...avoiding the very very hot topic...Hmmm...maybe Wookie's body language can spilled more information that what her sister gonna say??? You know how Wookie's reaction when it comes to Dahae... :x :x :\">

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz

said: something fishy abt Wookie's body languages thoughout the (ex)-gf part. He laughed so much, and looked so happy, -not a normal reaction esp when talking abt your ex. plus his sister is very cheerful when talking abt it- unless the ex is now the real one.

something to ponder

yes, just hope whoever the ex, not feel offended seeing him so happy about the past/separation. I hv encountered several cases, the ex- not feeling easy when she/he watched the other so happy when talking abt the past private affair.
anyway as we know, that show is scripted, they choose the topic to discuss and they are not talking something bad abt others or the ex, 
Wookie's name among the top 10 search in Naver. 
and Dahaeshii what a lucky girl u're, hope you hold him tight, and never lets him go. Where can you find a brother/son like that-yes they exist in this world, but not many
here his sister said, Wookie prepared everything for her wedding, up to make-up and invited Kim Tae Woo as a singer. 
@ Baidu Dongxu it : EP18 screenshot Part3. Speaking of her sister's wedding, my sister said that all things are a brother make arrangements, cars, makeup, find Kim Tae-woo sing songs and so on ... Lee Blessing students really fool a sister. Really want to have a such a good brother Dong-wook! # Lee Dong Wook # # Li Dongxu # # roommate #

8251eecejw1ejvxh3vwk8j20cv07g3z2.jpg
8251eecejw1ejvxh4gxwnj20d007c3z1.jpg
8251eecejw1ejvxh4px9oj20d207c3ys.jpg

now he's emotional, esp something so dear to him i.e his sister
8251eecejw1ejvxh5bvrtj20gn09fab2.jpg
8251eecejw1ejvxh5yve6j20gp09emy1.jpg

@samzz‌ I share you analysis. Quite certainly that DW's sister knows the love history and present love status of her brother. They are very close. The only woman except dahae can make fun and troll DW would be his sister, no doubt. DW is a consider person and this is why he didn't like to talk his ex not for himself but to protect the girls. Seeing him and his sister talked about so causally and can even make fun of it, it only makes sense (to me) if this 'past' Girlfriend is actually the current one. So it makes no harm to talk about her.

Seho must know about DH too. Similar in the wrap up party, he could have asked more 'sharp' question, but he didn't. I can't forget his funny look when DH questioned DW was nervous in the bed and wall kiss scene. While they intended to mention DW's ex maybe for ratings, they must know what they could reveal on air. Certainly, it is perfectly ok that the ex could be someone else, since they both dated other persons while they were separated, but I think there is an even greater chance that the ex is DH. So both the brother and sister didn't mind mentioning her and the 'ex' wouldn't be upset.

I hope they will manage to get the time together.

01.9042041.1.jpg

just had to repost the pic for reference lol :))

as @samzz‌ talked about his body language being happy and not worried about the topic

I remembered his Healing Camp ep when Dahae was mentioned!

2gxjnrr.jpg

oh and also the RM ep when the MG kiss clip was shown :x

ezhmxw.jpg

Guest PatriciaL

samzz said: something fishy abt Wookie's body languages thoughout the (ex)-gf part. He laughed so much, and looked so happy, -not a normal reaction esp when talking abt your ex. plus his sister is very cheerful when talking abt it- unless the ex is now the real one.
something to ponder

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

To those people saying that Wookie only treat Dahae as sister, they should watch this episode of roommate...........
Compare the way he looks (lovingly) at his sister to the way he looks (lovingly+lustfully :\"> ) at Dahae.

Geezzz..peopleeee, i hope you can tell the difference now!

:)>-