[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

Hmmm... more blades = less skinship???

Is it gonna be like Clark of Smallville who can't be with Lana 'cause he can't control his strength when he's excited? That's gonna be interesting!

The whole equation should be...

More blades = less skinship = happy GF

:-bd

Since you've talked about this a lot of times, I am curious... what is this diary of Da Hae many of you mentioned?

@li96 Yes it was! And it had very good ratings too :) I recommend it to anyone who likes romcom with mysteries. SJS is daebak! And SJS + GHJ chemistry is awesome.

@purplebass, ok thanks but I saw the trailer and it looks scary. It is really the case? :)) It's not like Ghost Whisperer ?
To answer to your question, like samzz said it's a DH's way to study chinese :)

Iron Man teaser

http://www.imideo.com/player/?appkey=H604cJ529fb7ef7k420049ffff6619M1b4f4c5fd&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Frg0eRWc.png&clip_id=XgI7qmoZiIrh7LcdhS2INwwXytEsFNaj&iid=30c6ecf8f76ca5a2ae43ee0e884cfbbe&extkey=364f004e-65aa-4442-814d-f53464db6d5b&page_url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.soompi.com%2Fdiscussion%2F2022280%2Fdonghae-official-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-chamo-lives-on%2Fp636

Screencaps

4MM7kui.png

ah5pLJU.png

I don't do comments here often, I just love to read all the opinions and insights of everyone here.... And I am thanking you all for that, for sharing it to us silent lurkers.

I just want to share my points of view base on the things and all the events, even the tweets and of course the gestures of our OTP.

If they are really dating for real. I wish their relationship would be in private and not be open to the public... (Not unless they are announcing their wedding....)

I don't want the media to ruined their happiness... (We have to admit that it is the reality in the E business)

I wish they were really in this kind of relationship now.... And If your theory was right that they were together before then Love Is Sweeter the Second Time Around...

Forgive me for I'm still in my own Donghae world... (Thats why son called me an addict.... Hehehe... But who cares I just love them...and noone can stop me.)

And I am still watching HK up to now and until when that I don't know....

Guest ManolitaA

Son Wookie is now in back in korea and working now in Iron Man, can anybody know where is Da Hae? Is she still in CA or is she back also in Korea...please enlighten my wishful thinking... :\">

@dreamer293 aigooo gomawo chagiya.... the 18 seconds teaser look really promising... LDW took the role just a few weeks before the filming begin.. it's a quick gun shot decision after 2 actors (originally made for Ji Sung but he rejected) declined this role..

No problem Wookie.. work hard.. earn hard.. saving hard... marry Lee Da Hae hard...
:-bd

After reading all your posts here about mr/ms Cupid, i'm just wondering..when i look at Ksc72's profile pic, it reminds me of a jewellery box seen from top.

01.jpg
Compare it with this :
GH666-2.jpg
So, to me the PP tells that the tweets are something precious, but it must be secured/not revealed. It might contain secrets, or events that are valuable to his/her life.

:((
missing our donghae so......bad!!!