[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

credit: jeongbli IG

Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 filming Iron Man by jeongbli

credit: boheez IG
Caption:길거리에 뜬금없이 #이동욱 내맘대로 #아이언맨 예고편ㅋ 김갑수 아저씨가 키도 크시고 핸섬하셔서 놀랬다 이제부터 갑수오빠라 불러야지

Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 filming Iron Man by boheez

mama361

said:

Between late 2011 to 2012, DH went to China to film "Love Actually", co-stars Joe Zhen (Taiwan actor) and Li Yi Feng (Chinese actor). She returned to Seoul late 2012 to film IRIS2.

In 30 Jun 2014, various Chinese media reported that Li Yi Feng revealed that he had a past relationship with his co-star who was from overseas. He mentioned that he went to her home country to look for her after they broke up but she was firmed to end the relationship. He was very heartbroken.

There was a photo of him taken by a fan inside a train (subway) in Jan 2013, Seoul.

Around May/Jun 2013, DW ended his relationship, which was mentioned during his interview in Dec 2013.

Hi :) , I'm sorry to cut your current conversation but I'd like to share something. This is not really important but disturbing indeed.
 Based on ksc72, it seems that the year 2010-2011 was very blossoming for Ms Cupid and  Mr.1004. (Let's suppose that the owner is DH) However, if I made a link of these happy times with what she said in 2011, it doesn't stick at all.  The event that I want refer to is her appearance during HC indeed.

In fact, she said that her ex missed her a lot. And she confessed in tears that she didn't know if their relationship could still have a second chance. Despite the fact that both were deeply in love...And unfortunately, they only see each others as strangers since their breakup. That's why she was uncertain and tought  that her chance to belong to him again was close to zero..
In our opinion, this ex mentionned in her diary is DW but if ksc72 is DH, this is completely illogical. (Because of the happy times spent with Mr.1004)
So here are my questions:
1) The guy in the diary is it really DW (even if I think this is highly possible) ? Or, this is OJH ?(apqaria/samzz, I don't follow her during Chuno times. It seems that she was in relationship until 2012. Could you confirm it, please?) 
2) Could we really trust ksc72 ? Is this person is reliable ?

----> It seems that ksc72, it's not DH but maybe a schizophrenic...

@li96 the diary is not written in yr 2011, maybe around yr 2009 or 2010. She wrote it again in chinese bc her teacher asked her to do that. In interview during Chuno she already said she had unique method in studying chinese language.

@samzz, ok thanks for this info but what I find weird is that she said that her ex (DW) missed her a lot in her diary and she also said in 2011 during HC that they see each other as strangers but if we have a look on ksc72's tweets during this period, it seems that 1004 & Ms Cupid were in good terms.
Ok I give up, it's so confusing ! :))

Guest ManolitaA

Reminders again my friend...vote ...vote ...vote for Wookie and Da Hae...and Hotel King...please so as they become no 1 again..... :\">

@samzz thanks ! :D My mind is no longer disturbed, I think clearly now ! :))
Seriously, I didn't know that a simple Twitter account could give me such headaches and can make me crazy ! :)
Ok, so ksc72 it's reliable, I guess.
---------------------------------------------------------
@purplebass, I heard that Master's sun was an awesome drama, it is the case? :) SJS plays in it, isn't it?  (sorry off topic)