[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest matchabit

Definitely no news is good news! I imagine they're all glued to each other 24 hours a day since they haven't seen each other for two weeks, or is it three? Anyways, please have some fun time together before Wookie needs to go back to his drama!

class="main-title" style="font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Couples with ‘Strong Love Chemistry’ in Dramas, Love Does Come Back Around!

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, a couple you cannot be separated.

After SBS drama <My Girl> went off the air in 2006, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have reunited after 8 years for MBC weekend drama <Hotel King> (Written by Jo Eun Jung, produced by Choi Byeong Gil) and showed a realistic ‘chemi’ couple acting.

<Hotel King> is a romantic drama about an heiress of Hotel Ciel, Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae) trying to protect her business and Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook) who is trying to protect Ah Mo Ne.

They were known for their ‘chemi’ couple acting in drama <My Girl> which entailed dating rumors. Recent love-making scene from drama looked surprisingly natural that their dating rumors surfaced once again.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743

Guest turquoiseblue

matchabit said: Definitely no news is good news! I imagine they're all glued to each other 24 hours a day since they haven't seen each other for two weeks, or is it three? Anyways, please have some fun time together before Wookie needs to go back to his drama!

Guest turquoiseblue

bluewings666 said: Agree, it makes perfect sense that they do have vacation together. If he is not going to meet her, why would he buy perfume at departure? I can't wait to see Wookie's happy smiles when he returns to Seoul ;)

My sister's watching the news and they're talking about Korea, their culture, music and dramas (there was a Hotel King clip "If I can't love you, I will die" scene) and I was wondering why until they said Korea's Kai Motor will invest $1 billion in Monterrey to build a car factory...

I think it's time to learn Korean to apply for a job next year :P

Guest turquoiseblue

The Donghae Magnet... 
sRp8iWV.jpg

awww.... i feel so giddy everytime i see this BTS of MG :D there's something about those smiles and body language...
so that's how they tease each other then...how about now?
tumblr_na0bp1N2lx1qjz46xo3_250.giftumblr_na0bp1N2lx1qjz46xo4_250.gif

nothing much has changed :x :x same giddy happy expression :D 

I think DH will be back to SK in September. there are reports in weibo that she has to do commercials. I think she can't wait to be back after spending time with her family. She can see DW more.

@turquoiseblue‌, I also don't them they will announce it soon. There maybe a chance that after the IM shooting. I think they are supposed to attend the year-end MBC award (right) as the leading actor and actress for HK. So, they will be in the media attention again. The dating questions can not be avoided. Just my speculations hahah... To be honest, whether they will announce their dating relationship or not, I really don't mind. They have shown us that they are together, at least I do feel in that way.

I'd rather they announce the marrying plan haha... Hope the day will come real soon!

I think DH will be back to SK in September. there are reports in weibo that she has to do commercials. I think she can't wait to be back after spending time with her family. She can see DW more.

@turquoiseblue‌, I also don't them they will announce it soon. There maybe a chance that after the IM shooting. I think they are supposed to attend the year-end MBC award (right) as the leading actor and actress for HK. So, they will be in the media attention again. The dating questions can not be avoided. Just my speculations hahah... To be honest, whether they will announce their dating relationship or not, I really don't mind. They have shown us that they are together, at least I do feel in that way.

I'd rather they announce the marrying plan haha... Hope the day will come real soon!

Question? When is the MBC award gonna be?

Hehe.. I never followed Korean drama before. So I am not familiar with the TV station award things. But learned from DH fans baidu forum and weibo that the three TV stations often have those ceremony at the end of the year. Many fans actually hope MBC would give the best on-screen couple (haha also off-screen too) and best actor/actress for DH this year.

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: The Donghae Magnet... 

awww.... i feel so giddy everytime i see this BTS of MG :D there's something about those smiles and body language...
so that's how they tease each other then...how about now?

nothing much has changed :x :x same giddy happy expression :D 

I think Wookie's body looked the hottest in SOAW in part due to a slight tan and also that six pack.  Now that he's vacationing in Hawaii with all that sunshine, can't wait to see post-vacation pics  :D  No news is good news...hopefully means that he's finally enjoying some alone time with Dahae.

fullsizephoto181786.jpg