[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@apqaria waaaaah! thanks for that news :D of course the shippers know that already! :)) but it's good that the production team confirmed it to all so even non believers will know that DONGHAE IS REAL :x :x  but  my gosh, please release the BTS too \m/ we want to see the rest!!! 
so is this a confirmation from them that the couple is indeed dating? :D that hand on the thigh under the blanket thingy is saying YES! :)

@muchcloudier you have more comprehensive collection than me :-bd I only took the most recent ones and only some of them :D 

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:

@mariarodrihuer1‌ 

i've watched that old video hundred times already

:D

wookie was coooold in that first pictorial hahaha

:D

i think he was shy/intimidated by dahae's beauty and strong presence and dahae was the one reaching out to him. but the second pictorial, they seemed to be a lot closer already :x dahae was holding wookie a lot and wookie leaning on her and moving closer to her.  awwww... the physical attraction was very palpable even then :x :x  dahae was very close with lee jun ki too but they look more like close buddies to me. 

@apqaria that MV wont open in my laptop.. 

:-/

Thanks for that @apqaria!! I hope somebody translates the article, I want to understand every bit of words it has about them!!

YEHEY!!!! We were all right, our delusions are really based on fact!!! Oh! I feel so giddy with happiness right now! :-j And, can I just say, thanks to all of you wonderful shipmates for the links, translations and very insightful conversations on this thread!!  :-* :-* 

Guest turquoiseblue

so the downside of them including the BTS to the actual scene is that we don't get much BTS anymore :-/ :(( but I still hope they release it so we can see the longer version and other interactions. agggggh...mbc realized now the power of the chamo chemistry! 

oh what a revelation abt the adlib, we know already which parts are LDW/LDH and which parts are CJW/AMN, as mentioned by all of you, it's soooooooo nice when the production crew confirmed it.
To me it's just like a dating news confrimation.
and the poppoo (or kissing scene?) also adlib
I know the  yup yup yup sucking lips below also the adlib-I'm dying here.
e5f8a44ajw1eihvujhje3g206y03xk6p.gif

The news mentioned the part that they did the adlibs

Adlibs by Chamo
1. Watching Finding Nemo - part that JW said She's the most beautiful in the world Then MN said You're still ugly
2. Swing - bobo scene & forcing MN to drink the milk...the epic milk spill...wiping kraken :))

So, that butterfly version 3 was an adlib, and the stolen kiss from Wookie, too!!EDIT: just saw your post @turquoiseblue, so, all the sweet moments they have from the last 4 episodes are all LDW/LDH, and not their characters anymore... GAHHHHHHHH! 

AWWWW!!!
I guess this is me, and maybe the rest of you>>>>>>>>>>>714712.gif

:))

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: The news mentioned the part that they did the adlibs

Adlibs by Chamo
1. Watching Finding Nemo - part that JW said She's the most beautiful in the world Then MN said You're still ugly
2. Swing - forcing MN to drink the milk...the epic milk spill...wiping kraken :))

apqaria said: @turquoiseblue, haha me too keep replaying it :D and thanks dear for that eye-kissing collection :x
And dears, it is confirmed. Our Dong-Hae chemistry and Adlib is on the news. The production team already mentioned that they indeed kept the camera rolling on those couch and swing scenes after the actually scripted scenes finished without cut leaving our couple putting their own touch there ;):))
Hope we get full translation soon :x
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/285770

2014071912594113930-540x540.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

@angiemty im thinking of that too...they will be asked about this later on when they are doing the promos for the drama...hmmm...im wondering how they will answer it? :D i hope they get asked ahahaha :)

When you put news of kiss and skinship adlibs with the self directed and improvised hot scene so, what do you expect readers to think?? ;) ;)

As reader and biased shipper, I believe they're ready to open up about their relationship :)) =))

shipperheart.gif

:> :D :x

Guest bella2008

Without their announcement we know their indeed DATING..how could too much ad-libs for romantic scene include kissing scene if your just BEST FRIENDS.Wookie really Old-Fashion Guy, even hug other co-star or kissing scene he has limits. BUT, how could old-fashion guy really lost control every scene with Cherry Onnie (remark : wall kissing-scene with tongue,it so remarkable wookie) .WUAHHHHHHHHH,,Wookie oppa, you currently very changing and public know it.i mean,even their not fanatic fans but Their can assess.
 but, we so greedy,right?official statement would be better of course even we sure wholeheartly their REAL.
:))

Is K-media preparing our hearts already? Like they're slowly giving us tidbits and snippets of DongHae's real status. Omo! If the hand under the blanket was an adlib then what was Wookie's hand doing there? *cleanses brain with water* I noticed DaHae's left leg moved. Hahaha :D I didn't mean anything else here, depends on your take girls :P