[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Oh my god I miss them already, I'm on my way to back to my hometown, cannot open my laptop and silly me didn't copy any vid of donghae moment to my phone. And internet sucks so i can stream. And I miss them. How I survive when hotel king end??? :((

Oh I long to see them together :-S

I have a feeling that after this drama end.. they're going to get more serious.. both are really match perfectly to each other and if they can read each other's mind.. it's a deep love and connection.. he's so smitten by her and her aegyo to him is just like a wifey to hubby.... I guess people who surround them well aware of this and it's nice to see them supporting Wookie and Cherry....

Happiness and love is one's choice of life and nobody can dictate us about it.

Guest Rhere Aji

Annyeonghaseyo.....silent lurker, but this is my 3rd post...

I don't know what should i say, but i really love donghae  :x  since My girl untill now, there's no difference 'bout them.....still lovely n natural  :D

They're really SPECIAL, they have their own world n there's nobody can disturb or destroy....such a perfect couple, made in heaven  ^:)^

There's so many people out there who really love n support Donghae, including me n my friends  :D we always discuss 'bout them, n we want they will end up together....Ameen   :x

I just wanna say......Congratulations for Donghae couple, Donghae shippers... we all in the right way, Congratulations  ^:)^

sorry for my english  :D back to silent lurker  ;)

Had a very beautiful dream las night...online article post that they confirmed in relationship...and they even tell that they will get married on 3rd september!!! And I'm the first to know!! OWH, GOD!!! SERIOUSLY.....  ;):D
#Desperate fan that really want too see them together!!!

Guest turquoiseblue

second gif, checks his fone then lick his lips... wookie! what is dada doing there?! :-B :-w

:))

Guest msfangfarooch

If only we could snatch Wookie's phone...  8->
I wonder what we'll find.  ;)
Hello chinggus! Perhaps we should email MBC about those BTS. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Guest hiddenflea

eGrT22S.jpg
if being delusional. this pic. even the letter on the cap is D. :)) D is fooooor.... dong dong *ok i should stop here* =))

Guest hiddenflea

this is for the better comparison:200r5f4.jpg 
LDH and it's her niece/nephew i think :)) but she looks so lovely holding that baby 

Guest hiddenflea

LOL that video of LDW and Lee Hwi Jae twins. :)) one of the twins trying to eat LDW's necklace. =))and did hwi jae said to his son to grow up be like LDW hyung and LDW said no he should grow up to be like dad too (LHJ) :)) so sweet. 

Guest rosejenner123

DongHae and babiesss ><  I can't even handle these feels!! I say this a lot, but I love this thread so much and wahh I'm so grateful that there's a place where we can all express our DongHae feels and discuss their cuteness c:
MBC's lack of BTS is totally brutal (ahem, where is our fountain scene, wall scene, ambush kiss scene, balcony scene (the kissing scene that was omitted) etc etc etc???)  Watch them release an official statement later: "We regret to inform our viewers that our lack of revelation of BTS clips are due to the fact that we put all of them in our drama.  Yes DongHae is real.  That is all ty" 

Guest bella2008

I LOVE THIS SONG..CELINE DION MY FAVE SINGER I am going to dedicate this song for wookie oppa and cherry.....the lyrics so touchingBlessing for you both who love each other