[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Me too... I don't want to end. They should make a variety show for this couple. Just like the Return of Superman, but more about romance of celebrities. Their struggles as actor/actrees, how to deal with gossip, how to maintain good image, how to get good rating etc. This will be good for audiences, to make them more human. They are maybe even more vulnerable than ordinary people like us. They need to deal with a lot of tough stuffs, right? Agree everybody.... *I can cone up with so many justification on making variety show for them*

This is may be trivial but I still squee over it :))
As I replay that scene for 100000000x time, I just noticed that when Dahae was pulling Wookie to get out of the water in that fountain scene she grabbed him tightly with her two hands from his shoulder not the normal way by pulling his arm or hand :D (our girl surely love to touch his strong muscles ;) )
tumblr_n8pd4nugx11qbb8n2o8_r1_250.gif

samzz said: to the owner of the account or if you are a soompier here-TQ SO MUCH
she asked HAHA to invite CHAMO to RM
@Quanninomarley I have a special request (hope you'll help me). I hope you could invite lee da hae and lee dong wook together.

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz thanks for that dating news :) waaaah! yes love he describes our couple's chemistry to be so natural and real. and how insperable they are :x :x hope we get more dating rumor news!

@SeGafanlady‌ that fake instagram pic...bwahahahaha =)) height of illusion! wow they have become so desperate 8-}

i will just watch the swing scene coz i cant get over that stolen kiss and naughty sexy laugh from wookie hehehe. that's pure adlib to me! and the way dahae reacted instead of getting mad, she kissed him back silly as well! omg im laughing and feeling giddy at the same time how spontaneous they are :D we have the best couple ever!

yes I want them in Running Man too! #DongHae4RunningMan \m/

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady

said: to those who inbox me..... here it is that FAKE as its name... because --- means FAKE in my mother language...

I put spoiler ok.. since I throw up in my throat twice already....

Guest kaman226

samzz said:

so the rumor appears once again in Korea, AWWWWWW

Hope KOrean fans will make a big BUZZ on it

-------------------

Couple that cannot be separated.-translated article from Naver.

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, a couple you cannot be separated.

After SBS drama went off the air in 2006, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have reunited after 8 years for MBC weekend drama (Written by Jo Eun Jung, produced by Choi Byeong Gil) and showed a realistic ‘chemi’ couple acting.

is a romantic drama about an heiress of Hotel Ciel, Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae) trying to protect her business and Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook) who is trying to protect Ah Mo Ne.

They were known for their ‘chemi’ couple acting in drama which entailed dating rumors. Recent love-making scene from drama looked surprisingly natural that their dating rumors surfaced once again.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743

Guest turquoiseblue

@xtin21bass girl, please edit/fix your last post! something went wrong with the page after that! thanks :D

Guest kaman226

nocturne9 said: LOL... OMG dada means breast in Indonesian?? LMAO
=))  =))  =))

Chinese fans call her duo duo 多多 or ms lee little duo 李小多 or simply beautiful duo 美多. and her signature in Chinese is duo duo 多多 which is the Chinese spelling of her Korean "DA" twice.

Wookie is dong dong "东东" ... LOL...

Guest MissM

Wookie: dada ya im telling u this.. dont ever trust any rumors of me dating with u know who.. arachii..

Dada: ya I know.. I trust u oppa.. let them be.. we are real..

Wookie: gooddd.. thats my girl..

Guest tinsky73

apqaria said: This is may be trivial but I still squee over it :))
As I replay that scene for 100000000x time, I just noticed that when Dahae was pulling Wookie to get out of the water in that fountain scene she grabbed him tightly with her two hands from his shoulder not the normal way by pulling his arm or hand :D (our girl surely love to touch his strong muscles ;) )

Guest hiddenflea

just read this article that posted before above: www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743 - so refreshing and I can't stop giggling looking at the pic that site posted
iw2ag3.jpg
they use official pics and posters for other dramas but used Dong-Hae's selca for hotel king. :)) a proof that our OTP selca is deadly awesome. =))
if I were HK drama marketing team I would have released tons of pics, NGs and bts of our couples. 

hiddenflea

said: just read this article that posted before above: www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743 - so refreshing and I can't stop giggling looking at the pic that site posted

iw2ag3.jpg

they use official pics and posters for other dramas but used Dong-Hae's selca for hotel king.

:)

) a proof that our OTP selca is deadly awesome. 

=))

if I were HK drama marketing team I would have released tons of pics, NGs and bts of our couples. 

Guest superpm kpop

Which the most channel u think it post bts??

I think mbc

I watched many dramas of mbc and there r many bts of the lead couple

I remember watching "you are beautiful " before and there wase many bts of keunsuk and shinhye that i suspectes if they were dating back then