[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@AnhH my father cooks since I can remember he was the one who cooked at home and TBT he's better cooker than my mom *mianhae eomma* after work he made dinner every night...

I love that everyone is on detective mode but I have to say that this time I can't see if Wookie's holding Cherry's hand :-/ I'll check the pic later on mi laptop.

TQ so much for those pic of Wookie in Japan, seen him taking a selca I remember an interview when he said he has sent selcas just to one of his GF , perhaps Dada? /:)

Oh and I'm with @‌turquoiseblue

about his clothes

Before I go, I think I've turned my mom into a Donghae shipper =))

Her reaction on episode 12

Mom:She's married?

Me:No

Mom:He's married?

Me: No

Mom: Boyfriend, Girlfriend?

Me: No, nada

Mom: *staring at the screen* then what are they waiting for? (We've been asking the same mom) He's into her and she likes him too, even his ears are red he's turned on, I've been married for more than 40years I know this things.... *long silence* they should get married and have cute babies 8->

I've always knew my fangirl gene came from my mother side :-bd love you Mom and welcome to Donghae heaven! >:D< oh and she stole my USB...

@turquoiseblue @elisessi agree with all your points. it looks like Da Hae was walking and Wookie trying to catch her fingers, or Da Hae was kinda dragging Wookie with her fingers while walking in the opposite direction :))
LOL, i won't notice where's WJH look at if you didn't point it because my focus was on DongHae :))
and Da Hae was smiling wide like "oppa, why you can't keep your hand still? hehehe :D"
these two really sneaky off camera :P

@seGafanlady i think Wookie likes to wear casual and simple clothes. about his kinda hip hop style, i remember when he was guesting on Running Man Macau episode (ep 133) , Gary said that Wookie is very close with the hip hop gangs. Wookie even exchanging raps with Gary :)

Guest tinsky73

I've seen him in candid photos wearing casual clothes but not oversized shirts & cutoffs. The production team from the other show could be purposely making him wear hiphop fashion so there will be no confusion between the two dong wooks. From the latest photos da hae tweeted, she was also wearing a shirt with black & white stripes. The two are probably in a t-shirt mood these days...

Guest kaldina2604

blueGurl_nineteen said: OMG. That fountain scene is too cute! Whoever comes up with these scenes is too cheesy! :)) Is this the same writer we see who flooded us with angst and OTP struggles? 
And Jaewan carrying Mone to bed... looking like a newlywed indeed. :x 
Hoping to see more Wookie airport pictures! :)

Guest kaldina2604

inggrid_fairly said: somebody with eagle eyes, please help.
did i see Wookie and Da Hae holding hands? :)) because i see their skin colour kinda different ;))
tried to zoom in but the result was kinda blur :-B

tinsky73 said: I've seen him in candid photos wearing casual clothes but not oversized shirts & cutoffs. The production team from the other show could be purposely making him wear hiphop fashion so there will be no confusion between the two dong wooks. From the latest photos da hae tweeted, she was also wearing a shirt with black & white stripes. The two are probably in a t-shirt mood these days...

Guest bunnystr

Aaaah I envy those fans in Japan who can meet Wookie, he was once came to My country (Indonesia) when I was only 11, it was during MG days, but since I was sooo young that time, I couldn't join the party :((

And btw, Wookie seems to set a goal for his future, he works really really hard, even two shows at a time, and some photoshoots, could it be that he's preparing some cash for his marriage? 8->

Guest kaman226

@turquoiseblue 
Although I want to believe they were holding hands at that moment as well, however, it seems a little bit too far for Cherry to hold Wookie's hand at her position. If she did hold his hand she should extend her hand and her shoulder should be more inclined. BUT I strongly agree with your observation of Wookie's left arm!! Wookie rested his right had just besides his body, his left hand should be the same if he's not walking (cause if he's walking both of his hands should swing). The position of his left hand and his shoulder was so unnatural that it's definitely he was reaching out for something!!
And it shouldn't be rehearsal cause in the scene they were supposed to walk with each other and head to the same direction. So what's the meaning of holding her hand when she stood in the opposite direction of his as it's inconsistent with what is shown in the scene?? Guess all of us know the answer already!! 

Hohohohohoh so at the end I tend to believe your theory!! *finger cross* ;))

Guest kaman226

bunnystr said: Aaaah I envy those fans in Japan who can meet Wookie, he was once came to My country (Indonesia) when I was only 11, it was during MG days, but since I was sooo young that time, I couldn't join the party :(( And btw, Wookie seems to set a goal for his future, he works really really hard, even two shows at a time, and some photoshoots, could it be that he's preparing some cash for his marriage? 8->

hi to ALL...
since @angiemty shared her mom's thoughts... I'll also share what my mom has in mind last night. lol.We were having conversation last night as usual about HK. I told her about this thread and that how these people here go crazy over our DONGHAE couple! I said I couldn't sometimes keep up with you guys, cause you're like FBI or CIA scrutinizing every details (which I, of course definitely enjoy like crazy! :)) )and then I mentioned that everybody here wants to see Jae Wan and Mo Ne getting married in HK... and then bang!!! she said: " YEAH... getting MARRIED in Hotel King but it's actually REAL.." -- I really exclaimed to that idea!! like geeezz, that's the greatest she'd ever said! ..yeah!!! WOW!!! that would be really amazingly exhilarating thing!because it already happened here in the Philippines, the bride actress thinks they're only filming a wedding and it turned out that it's REAL.... the guy planned everything out! it was such a romantic thing. It wasn't done by anyone yet at that time. On the spot wedding! hahaha
I'm just crazy delusional too right now....and this kind of stuff is running on my mind right now because of DONGHAE couple! ;))

It's funny how in this thread, We already plan for DW and DH announcement of their relationship, proposal, wedding, when they are going to have kids, how many kids they should have and we even go into detail about their wardrobe. Haha too funny. Can't imagine what DH or DW reaction will be if they read all the things we discuss in here.

Hi gurls...so I'm at the mall now and I'm holding on to my phone while reading your posts..I'm grinning from ear to ear and I can feel eyes watching me..people will think I'm crazy right?but eotteoke?can't help it..wont survive a sigle day without checking on this thread... :D

Cherry and wookie get married you two otherwise MENTAL HOSPITALS will be full of your fangirls and SUICIDAL rate will increase to its highest peak...jaebal!