[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

yes, it's the 2nd song she sang with the oldies after the fibber song?? Why call fibber song?  hehe..  Anyway, it might be hard to find the title of the song since not a lot of people know about it.

By the way, there is no preview today? 
:-/

Guest tinsky73

Regarding the topic on having other projects, I guess I'm what you can call a hardcore donghae shipper 'cause I can't stand to see both of them with other on screen partners. After MG, I didn't watch any of their other dramas. I can totally understand where you girls are coming from though. We, ladies would naturally identify with da hae. Once a woman falls in love, it's a done deal. So even if da hae is paired with other leading men, it's harmless. For wookie it's different. Man is synonymous with hanky-panky so we sense danger when he's paired with other leading ladies. Not that wookie isn't to be trusted but it's the girls around him that we don't trust because let's face it, we know how some of us operate. Hahaha! So let this be a warning to all the girls eyeing wookie, not only does da hae pack a mean hadouken, her girl posse can follow up with a jaw breaking shoryuken too! >:)

Guest itsmechamf

This made me laugh! Fated To Love You plus Hotel King!
img]

Seems like DramaTroll is really a fan of Hotel King! :)I'm excited for this:img]

Guest xtin21bass

tinsky73 said: Regarding the topic on having other projects, I guess I'm what you can call a hardcore donghae shipper 'cause I can't stand to see both of them with other on screen partners. After MG, I didn't watch any of their other dramas. I can totally understand where you girls are coming from though. We, ladies would naturally identify with da hae. Once a woman falls in love, it's a done deal. So even if da hae is paired with other leading men, it's harmless. For wookie it's different. Man is synonymous with hanky-panky so we sense danger when he's paired with other leading ladies. Not that wookie isn't to be trusted but it's the girls around him that we don't trust because let's face it, we know how some of us operate. Hahaha! So let this be a warning to all the girls who eyeing wookie, not only does da hae pack a mean haddoken, her girl posse can follow up with a jaw breaking aryuken too! >:)

Guest tinsky73

MissM said:

@kaldina2604‌ , hello there! Regarding the awesome gifs by @ranxie‌ , Do you mind pinpointing which gif shows Wookie's tongue in action? Lol! The blue lights must be getting me...hahaha

Guest tinsky73

ranxie said: hi girls i'm back and my investigation is done.. after doing this i dont even know if i'm still thinking staight

i really hate to break it to you but it was just lips of DW/DH folded that really looked like tongue.. and for the one that looked like its DH extending tongue well its not again..

4zz2.pngas you can see the gap bet is caused by the reflection of her lips to the blue light behind them

making gifs means using pic frames so there are tendencies that movements are not captured thoroughly.. and with this particular gif i cropped it to zoom it so its but natural that it would not be clear and details wont be captured that much..

but i have to agree that with this kind of kiss tongue interaction wont be avoided.. they must have done it but that was when their lips were closed...i'm afraid it wasnt captured on that gif

WARNING: THIS GIF MAY CONTAIN SCENES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AGES PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

s0we.gif

i know all this facts but why am i starting to see that it is a tongue as i stare longer.. ooohhh gawwdd what the hell am i even doing this really??? i need to see the doctor.. i'll leave to you guys the freedom to choose what to believe for i myself is not sane enough to argue this matter now..

one more thing dont repost this gif now for i dont want to be in trouble kekeke... or if so just put spoiler tag on it.. be considerate to the young people or just others that dont want to see such things.. kamsa