[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

on screen and BTS stare is exactly similar, so how we are going to differentiate between acting and real, So as conclusion here, all the lover dovey scenes, eye stares, head caressing are all real.

and here just want to put in case you see it in twitter-it's a game actually,

balloon game, funny the the ballon didn't burst-Wookie doesn't hug her so tight like he did to Dahae.If our CHAMO, EVERYTHING BURST THERE.

BsPABHvCMAI_svz.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz that picture made me cringe  %-( need to wash my eyes with alcohol and stare at the wall kiss gifs to recover ahahaha :))
anyway, if that was wookie and dahae, omg something will definitely burst...and i'm not even talking about the balloon :-t =))

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: turquoiseblue said: @samzz that picture made me cringe  %-( need to wash my eyes with alcohol and stare at the wall kiss gifs to recover ahahaha :))
anyway, if that was wookie and dahae, omg something will definitely burst...and i'm not even talking about the balloon :-t =))

Guest MissM

I think I should prepare myself with their fans's reactions... I have nothing against their ship but most of the times theyre wayy too delusional that I want to block Wookie in going to that house..lol

Ya me too.. even its just a game dont know why its hurt to see that pic.. :(

Guest bella2008

hi,everyone...i'd been while be a lurker for HK thread.mianhamnida..:) and thanks i found Donghae's thread after that, coz i like them from MG era,not just their chemistry but personality too. i always support DH and DW,and more happy to see both of them more relax and enjoyable with their relationship now.  i hope i'am not late for join with amazing people from this thread. thanks for make my day like a crazy girl always refresh this thread every second...i can't resist join this thread coz i was tramble look at RM summer DW n you-know-who hug for unimportant game (i bite the pillow..hahaha)...but i have to think positive,its good for DW in Chinese market.cos mostly people watch RM cos DW..
once again,,anyong,,Donghae Fighting!!sorry for my bad english.......^^

that's ok chinggus, good practice for us too, bc HK will be end soon, and both will do another projects with another hot and sexy costars.

Then the real world starting to emerge in front of our eyes, I hv experienced it before, it's very nerve wracking watching Wookie doing all the smooching with other actresses at that time, then I stopped following him for a while, but I don't feel that sad when I see Dahae doing that to other actors-yes I'm totally useless and biased when comes to this.

• Like 1

Guest hiddenflea

The balloon didnt burst maybe because wookie was confused since there was no way on how to distinguished between the balloon and her face..haha..(hiding already)

Omg this is mean but somehow makes me lose another screw again. =)) can't stop roflmao!!! =)) =)) you're awesome.

Well if it's the hug with LDH, don't bother to use balloon, they can put a gourd or watermelon between them and it will still be bursted into pieces.

LDW-LDH got the monster hug! >:D<

Guest bella2008

thankyou dear...........hope tomorrow i can see DW glued with his fone in airport..coz other members today flight to Taiwan.so possible DW trip to Japan tomorrow with another members too.if you see RM ep 10, thats clearly DW glued with his fone.even their dinner, he put his fone in the table and when RM guys talk with LDH he put his fone in the chair beside him  and always peek his fone. he like teenager in love.. just skip bout "alien", DW body language its more important to me.

with DW having RM, I just think of it that at least i'll be seeing more of him after HK... which is bittersweet and i'm having mixed emotions lolbased on all the eps i've seen with him on it, he seems a friendly guy being the hyung/oppa to the younger membersdespite his busy schedule, his personality being the bubbly Wookie (like Dahae ;) ) seems to make the atmosphere more lively and funny to watch :D
as per DW and DH relationship status, hmmm hahaha :))been shipping since MG but didn't have much access to the internet back in the days and I was too young to know all the news (rumor or not) about themthis year, knowing that they'll reunite I was like "OMG-this-rarely-happens-in-kdramaland" feeling so I got too excited... and did survive watching all the makjang part of story because of them as lead actors =))also I went back to watching old youtube vids of MG BTS & interviews and you could evidently see that they probably had something back then :xfast forward to the present, i'm still having the same feels watching their HK BTS and interviews... :xand it got me thinking, why after 9 years... both of them are still SINGLE?? [-(
as a shipper tho, I wish them all the success in their career and personal lives :)) *ehem* wookie, where is dada's proposal ring?? haha ooops, my post was long!  :)>-

@samzz I am exactly like you. Have no problem seeing an actress kiss another co-star of a real life OTP, but when it's the male doing it... I get overprotective as if he were my boyfriend :)) that's also why I am not able to watch RM. Besides my dislike for reality shows, I can't bring myself to watch LDW hanging around another person (welll there it's more that person hanging around him like a fly, lol). When I don't ship the couple of actors is easier, a LOT easier. lol. Because in that case I look forward to the chemistry of the actor with the actress that will be paired with him on his next project. lol an example is JIS. I didn't ship him with SHK  on TWTWB despite he currently is my favorite favorite actor and I am jealous of his real gf. Now I am eager to see him with GHJ on their new drama...

I guess I don't want LDW to part from LDH ever :))

• Like 1

Guest kaldina2604

turquoiseblue said: ranxie said:

REJOICE!! VIVA!! MAGDIWANG!! HALLELUJAH!! i finally managed to make the wall kissing scene more brighter. so you could see it clearer now how DW is eating DH's lips.. but as i did that you could also see how pixelated it has become so dont expect too much.. i've posted it on tumblr.. i'll be posting the uncut version here afterwards