[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said: im gonna give you girls another topic to discuss...

as i was watching My Girl again i cant help but to compare how they kiss each other before and now..
MY Girl kiss scene

9 yrs later.. Hotel king Kissing scene

here you go the uncut Brighter version.. drool enjoy to the max

so what do you think changed on  the way they kissed? all i could say is they've become better.
i'll leave all the analysis to you guys on what has changed and what has not..

ok im outta here.. see you lattaahh :-*

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: turquoiseblue said: It makes me uncomfortable talking about Jang Hyuk because I'm a married woman :) He's a married man with children (?) and Dahae is single. No matter how much they get along, I still don't like to entertain the idea that she will ever fall for him. There are boundaries that you don't cross even the t hought of it. If she met Jang Hyuk before she met Wookie, how sure are we that Jang Hyuk will choose her over her longtime girlfriend? If it's not meant, it's not meant. That's how i see it ;)

------------------
sorry for that then, maybe I'm not that sensitive on that issue bc in reality I know Dahae never try to cross that boundaries as oppa dongseng, even after 3 times together, she still can maintain that boundaries. She know JH loves his wife more than anything.

Guest rosejenner123

Love this thread because I feel like we analyze this couple harder than English majors analyze literature LOL

Even after the Instagram/Twitter pics, I feel so DongHae deprived and I've never wanted to see BTS clips so bad. I'm like even imagining how the BTS will be like. For example: Ambush Kiss:

LDW kisses LDH. Breaks kiss. Looks at her and giggles. -wipes her lips with his sleeves- "Sorry"

Oh and LDH's latest twitter update! I have no idea what it says but I spy two fan necklaces and I'm gonna wait for fan spottings of LDW wearing one huehuehue

rosejenner123 said: Love this thread because I feel like we analyze this couple harder than English majors analyze literature LOL Even after the Instagram/Twitter pics, I feel so DongHae deprived and I've never wanted to see BTS clips so bad. I'm like even imagining how the BTS will be like. For example: Ambush Kiss: LDW kisses LDH. Breaks kiss. Looks at her and giggles. -wipes her lips with his sleeves- "Sorry" Oh and LDH's latest twitter update! I have no idea what it says but I spy two fan necklaces and I'm gonna wait for fan spottings of LDW wearing one huehuehue

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said:

REJOICE!! VIVA!! MAGDIWANG!! HALLELUJAH!! i finally managed to make the wall kissing scene more brighter. so you could see it clearer now how DW is eating DH's lips.. but as i did that you could also see how pixelated it has become so dont expect too much.. i've posted it on tumblr.. i'll be posting the uncut version here afterwards

DANG... now that @ranxie‌ has presented that kiss GIF to the onnies here... things will never be the same again.. I mean WOW.. that is one of the most real and passionate kiss with equally both parties participated.. Cherry OMG.. :x

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: DANG... now that @ranxie‌ has presented that kiss GIF to the onnies here... things will never be the same again.. I mean WOW.. that is one of the most real and passionate kiss with equally both parties participated.. Cherry OMG.. :x

Guest turquoiseblue

turtleaxis said: purplebass said: Media manipulation is the worst, but it's also a way for the PR to gain attention. In my previous fandoms, some sick PR moves were made to put an actress to shame because she had betrayed her famous actor ex bf. This disgusted me to no end because it was clear that was staged and not true. On a side, the fact *that site* wrote only the superficial and non related quote Wookie said about that *person* could be a mean to divert attention from the real deal. Since we are not delulu completely and we know there's a large amount of truth on the bts pics, interviews and such done by our DongHae (pics don't lie! goosebumps don't lie! hands on knees, backs, sidechest, don't lie either XD), it could be that our OTP is aiming for a planned future announcement and testing the waters at the moment.

@ranxie:The kiss in MG was more of sweet kiss and in HK kiss is kind of passionate kisses and like lover kissing eachother.But one habit  or pattern of LDW is still same first he kiss and halt then confess ILU and then start kissing again.Even he did same in HK wall scene when i was watching the scene it remind me of MG for a moment.But in HK all there kiss and all the scene are more comfortable and ease to watch.

When it was announced that Donghae is going to work in Hotel King i was wondering will they able to surpass the chemistry and character which i saw in MG .But from first episode itself i could see CJW and Mone rather then Yoorin and GC.Hats off to them to pull the character so brilliantly .

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya said:

@ranxie:The kiss in MG was more of sweet kiss and in HK kiss is kind of passionate kisses and like lover kissing eachother.But one habit  or pattern of LDW is still same first he kiss and halt then confess ILU and then start kissing again.Even he did same in HK wall scene when i was watching the scene it remind me of MG for a moment.But in HK all there kiss and all the scene are more comfortable and ease to watch.

When it was announced that Donghae is going to work in Hotel King i was wondering will they able to surpass the chemistry and character which i saw in MG .But from first episode itself i could see CJW and Mone rather then Yoorin and GC.Hats off to them to pull the character so brilliantly .

@turquoiseblue:My Girl and HK are pole apart one has full comic and love mixture while other has melo+drama+revenge+love.I have seen many drama but nothing comes close to My girl and Donghae couple.In kdrama history My Girl will be always be mentioned. have already made record of watching it so many time lol.Same here dear My girl has special place in my heart too.

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya said: @turquoiseblue:My Girl and HK are pole apart one has full comic and love mixture while other has melo+drama+revenge+love.I have seen many drama but nothing comes close to My girl and Donghae couple.In kdrama history My Girl will be always be mentioned. have already made record of watching it so many time lol.Same here dear My girl has special place in my heart too.

Guest besotted

I married late coz of My Girl... I thought I would find my Gong Chan somewhere! Lol

My Girl is hands down the best Kdrama RomCom ever! :x

I've been wondering, how much hold does one company have on media? I do not think YGE actually puts so much weight into whoever is being paired with their talents. Haha. The more pressing issue for them right now is the scandal, so I don't think they would exert too much effort such that they would influence the media for it; I mean, they wouldn't pull strings just so a particular talent of theirs can have a public romance with an A-list actor. Or would they? In the past, what they do is to go at a certain length so any romantic scandal involving any of their talents be kept under wraps, if not prevented. Why do the opposite now? Or are they doing the same strategy as SME where they successively announce public relationships of their talents? K-ent is confusing. Lol. 
Also, how much power does Roommate hold? I heard it is not even as celebrated in SBS? Or am I wrong? Their ratings aren't as good. They cannot possibly hold that much power such that they would be able to block any media coverage of a press conference of a major drama from a competing network. And even if SBS does so, would MBC allow it? I have no idea how these companies work. I am just trying to wrap my head around it, 'cos it doesn't make sense to me how one idol could have that influence on these big companies. If anything, it is the big companies who have a great hold and influence on the idols. I can only site one example, 

For TVXQ who have been close to being kpop legends once upon a time, some members of them went against their agency and things kind of got really, really dirty and complicated. In the end, the group's activities for a time were suspended, and until now... some of the members (actually ex-members) of such group cannot even appear on music shows or reality shows because there is a ban on them. What I am trying to say is that no matter how big they have become (they were once the most popular idol group both in Korea and all over Asia before they broke up), they still do not hold that much influence on entertainment companies. From what I understood based on my transient years as an idol fan, these idol groups are not treated as glamorously and as highly as fans would like to think. Even if they become so, so popular... there is a limit to their influence.

It is easier for me to believe that Dahae and Dongwook are actually the ones who refuse the attention, as @turtleaxis said. If before, they have managed to evade the pestering of the media by the secrecy, maybe now they have enough power to actually pull some strings and prevent any official news about their dating. That is, if they indeed do not want to make their relationship public. Hmm... I actually have no idea how their world works. Haha. Maybe at this time, they still do not want to make it public, and when they are sure that it really is end game for them... then perhaps that's the time when the dam shall be released. :)) Who's to stop them? Haha. If they would want to make it public, they would, I guess. It wouldn't be as dramatic as them being against the k-ent world, would it? =)) 
OR MAYBE, WE ARE JUST THINKING TOO MUCH INTO THIS, AS @human1981 SAID. =)) 
ETA:I have been staring at @ranxie 's wall kiss gifs for such a long time and golly! I think I am actually going to faint. I have seen so many hot, hot kisses from hollywood movies and western TV shows, but why does this particular kiss make my heart beat so fast? Demm. :))

Guest msfangfarooch

The blue wall kiss scene is just :\"> ;)) :x I think my eyes turned a lot bigger looking at the moving gifs! Thanks a bunch, @ranxie‌ . You're the bomb! How I wish the camera were just a tad closer...lol ;))

The two kisses who made history in DongHae's couple career (LOL):

MG kiss: honestly, I liked the elevator kiss more. This kiss looks sweet, innocent, cautious, if we want to analyze it. It's more of a romcom-ish kiss and sugarcoated because of the genre of that drama. But it's still a good kiss. There Wookie and Dada look comfortable but still stiff. The kiss looks forced, perhaps because it was their second kiss if I recall (or the first?). And if they fell in love on the set of MG like the speculations assume -sorry, I wasn't there when MG aired the first time so I can't personally know- they were young and a bit hesitant. Perhaps they had never experienced crushing/falling for their co-stars since MG was the biggest project they had got into in their early careers and they weren't sure how much they could expose or better, at that time they weren't even sure the other felt the same and didn't want to move too forward on their own without making sure of each other's feelings. If MG wasn't a drama, I would say Dada and Wookie's kiss was a testing the waters kiss on a first date, which subtly it sort of was. lol.

HK kiss: you can tell the difference with MG after 9 long years. Their first kiss on the drama (capsule park kiss on ep 11/12) gave me the feeling of insecurity between them. Now there were JW's and MN's feelings attached to it too since it's their kiss and that was indeed a surprise kiss, but I had a feeling that they weren't into it TOO deeply. I explain: that was the first kiss after they've probably dated and were in love. They "walked" into it tiptoeing, careful, curious. They weren't sure what they would feel when their mouths would kiss after a lot of years. Perhaps they felt anxious? The way they act during the bts looks like "Yeah, it was cool kissing you and it provoked me a lot of emotions but I have no idea how to call them... yet". Besides MN's butterfly kiss from ep 12 (which were pecks, innocent but cute pecks) Wookie and Dada didn't kiss until few weeks ago on ep 22. They've had a rough month to think and realize if there was more to their kiss, more than what they had to make their characters feel. If you notice the bts after that first kiss, they show us a more confident DongHae together. There I really get the feeling of a mature couple of lovers who seems to have realized that they want the same thing and are feeling ok and giddy about it. But the ultimate proof that they are more than meets the eye, is the infamous kiss from ep 26. WOW. Ep 22 kiss was more confident on both parts and very sweet, but their last kiss was practically WILDFIRE. lol. Perhaps it was the setting, perhaps it was the genre of the drama who is surely darker and rough compared to sweet and unreal romcom, but you could actually taste the devouring feeling going on between the two, as if that moment allowed them to be themselves without needing to hide.

So my assumption for the current situation is that if DH and DW are an item, they are keeping it to themselves and perhaps to their colleagues on the set of the drama. I've got the feeling from the last pics posted of the cast, that they know what is going on and so do the PD and other crew members and they are trying to use it as if it was for the drama and not real. LOL. The fact that they are doing a drama together plays in DongHae's favor. They can play and laugh and hug et all on set and be caught in the vids and bts pics and still deny there is something going on between them but a comfortable feeling since they've worked together once before. One may assume they are intimate to a certain degree. This can allow them to play around without hiding too much. I am curious to see how HK ends what they will do. But my bet is that if they are indeed together, they will keep it private until they will know that they want to move the relationship to the next level aka marriage. I don't know them personally, but from what I've gathered reading their interviews, Wookie above all looks the type of man who considers family a top priority. He seems that he already knows with certainty that he wants a wife and he wants kids. He's at an age where thinking about stuff like this is inevitable. Not sure what Dada thinks about this, but she's also old enough to establish a long time tight relationship with someone. Even if she doesn't have children now, she still has a few years to do that and go on with her career at the same time.

• Like 1