[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest hiddenflea

tumblr_n8i83urtkU1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpgladiessss. who do you think look hotter? :)
LDW looks better since he's more buff I guess. or I'm just biased. =)) 

Guest hiddenflea

angiemty said: I don't know if it's my shipper heart talking but I think I see some tounge action :-? let me put my glasses on  :-B
Edit: I forgot my glasses at home :|
2nd Edit: yes I see Dada's tounge :-bd

Guest turquoiseblue

I don't think they are selling their relationship to the media anyways. They are more than happy with how the media is handling their reunion right now :D Less news, more freedom for them to enjoy their relationship without prying eyes. Any kind of affection they show for each other is interpreted as chemistry and familiarity. hehehe. how convenient for them eh?
And the fact that they are still doing Hotel King, it's hard for the media to draw conclusion. They maybe waiting for the drama to end and that's when they will start stalking the two, like what happened after My Girl. But they were more conscious then maybe their agencies don't like them to be seen dating coz both are rising stars. Now, they are older and more mature, I am hoping they wont be as conscious anymore. I wanna see them attend different shows and functions together :D 

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: about their rumor, maybe both parties don't want it to be over exposed or they just want to be low profile on that, but on the Press Conf, that's very strange indeed, first time pic are not allowed.Or maybe both are so tired after their HOT HOT night together with lots of love bite everywhere so, no pic, but at least can show us the PD face or the cafe, the table, chair, spoon etc.

Guest tinsky73

ranxie said: im gonna give you girls another topic to discuss...

as i was watching My Girl again i cant help but to compare how they kiss each other before and now..
MY Girl kiss scene

4facb9.gif

9 yrs later.. Hotel king Kissing scene

here you go the uncut Brighter version.. drool enjoy to the max

815add.gif

so what do you think changed on  the way they kissed? all i could say is they've become better.
i'll leave all the analysis to you guys on what has changed and what has not..

ok im outta here.. see you lattaahh :-*

turquoiseblue said: samzz said: about their rumor, maybe both parties don't want it to be over exposed or they just want to be low profile on that, but on the Press Conf, that's very strange indeed, first time pic are not allowed.Or maybe both are so tired after their HOT HOT night together with lots of love bite everywhere so, no pic, but at least can show us the PD face or the cafe, the table, chair, spoon etc.

yes Anny, the funny thing, even the bogger's cupiter was not allowed to take it-we know she's MBC representative, and they allowed her to take other BTS pic, but not during PC, so strange and very fishy indeed.

samzz said: yes Anny, the funny thing, even the bogger's cupiter was not allowed to take it-we know she's MBC representative, and they allowed her to take other BTS pic, but not during PC, so strange and very fishy indeed.

or maybe during the PC, both declaring they are an item already, even Dahae said "just like we are dating for a long time", so all have to be cut, no pic, no video, etc, and the reporters (if any) has to report only on the chemistry, kisses the masterpiece bed scene (cough, cough). The same day also FNC dropped that pic and praising the actor from the other agency.
that's the only positive thing I want to think right now.

Guest turquoiseblue

It makes me uncomfortable talking about Jang Hyuk because I'm a married woman :) He's a married man with children (?) and Dahae is single. No matter how much they get along, I still don't like to entertain the idea that she will ever fall for him. There are boundaries that you don't cross even the thought of it. If she met Jang Hyuk before she met Wookie, how sure are we that Jang Hyuk will choose her over his longtime girlfriend? If it's not meant, it's not meant. That's how i see it ;)

purplebass said: Media manipulation is the worst, but it's also a way for the PR to gain attention. In my previous fandoms, some sick PR moves were made to put an actress to shame because she had betrayed her famous actor ex bf. This disgusted me to no end because it was clear that was staged and not true. On a side, the fact *that site* wrote only the superficial and non related quote Wookie said about that *person* could be a mean to divert attention from the real deal. Since we are not delulu completely and we know there's a large amount of truth on the bts pics, interviews and such done by our DongHae (pics don't lie! goosebumps don't lie! hands on knees, backs, sidechest, don't lie either XD), it could be that our OTP is aiming for a planned future announcement and testing the waters at the moment.

turquoiseblue said: It makes me uncomfortable talking about Jang Hyuk because I'm a married woman :) He's a married man with children (?) and Dahae is single. No matter how much they get along, I still don't like to entertain the idea that she will ever fall for him. There are boundaries that you don't cross even the t hought of it. If she met Jang Hyuk before she met Wookie, how sure are we that Jang Hyuk will choose her over her longtime girlfriend? If it's not meant, it's not meant. That's how i see it ;)

------------------
sorry for that then, maybe I'm not that sensitive on that issue bc in reality I know Dahae never try to cross that boundaries as oppa dongseng, even after 3 times together, she still can maintain that boundaries. She know JH loves his wife more than anything.

With all u girls talk and analysis, i download HD version specifically for ep 26 out of curiosity. :-?Whoaaa...n now im starting to think i really am becoming one true peeping tom... X_X
i think i've to upgrade my glasses next week tho...too much exposure on the blue light.. :-B