[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest kaman226

cocomhe said: msttgc said: I remember that time when Oh Ji Ho oppa came to visit the Chuno crew ( since it's not his filming day). It was really cold that day so Da Hae unnie gave him the hot stone that she has but he wants her to keep it so they're keep pushing it back and forth. Ji Ho oppa is very caring towards unnie too ( thats what i see from RMan and Happy2gether). But DongWook oppa is different, when she's cold, he hugged her and she gave him a massage on both of his arms. And then he also hugged her when it was raining ( the beach scene) too. The feel is completely different :x

hello girls.. i have a tumblr accnt but its for my Super Junior fangirling blog only so i decided to create another one for DongHae Couple.. i will post all my edits and gifs there now..TUMBLR accnt  feel free to follow :x
and girls one more thing.. if you decide to share it i'm not asking you to give credits, but ask permission and don't own it pls.. coz lately i've been seeing it on other sites thank you.. Bless you all

i wont cause yet another commotion here today for i'll be retiring early coz i'm so effing tired... i'm gonna leave you girls with this.. JW's sexy saranghae (http://yourlisten.com/_ranxie__tw/saranghae) experience jaewan whispering it to you too.. enjoy listening mwuahahaha!! all thanks to @p1n6an2012 FMV for the eargasm to the max :D

And lemme reAct late for DH tweet.. WHO ORDINARY COSTARS WUD POSE FOR A PICTURE JUST LIKE THAT??its almost hugging and DH's head even rest on his shoulders Wtf!! Tsss this two are becoming so obvious as each day pass..

besotted said: @BeverlyL I was just being sarcastic my dear! :) Of course I think Chamo is real too. ;)
Ladies, don't you just love the way Wookie flips his hair while Cherry is piggyback riding him? Who would've known a man's hair flip could be so sexy??!!!  :x :P

i think we just wait they make announcement..
because their so comfort each other already.

hope this to can appear at Running man or may be roommate ???
like LDH aka LJG kkkkkkk.

btw, for that surprise kiss >> i think it's LDW adlips kkkkkk
ohh my heart

samzz said:

to me, Wookie's left hand is at #2 position-in between Dahae's thigh-one of man fav spot in woman anatomy.

we used to see costars hugging each other-in friendly way during script reading or whatever, but nothing similar to Donghae and the hand rubbing woman thigh underneath the blanket is the first time I see it on normal TV show or more specifically family, makjang drama.

in here we know it's during BTS, bc of the exposure of the script-the PD and editor team are teasing them.

I think here, they are watching the crew setting up the equipment or being teased by the crew-they are not ready yet, even the cushion are not well placed, exposing the script.

http://i.imgur.com/QpVziJj.jpg

and the pic captured by Chinese fans, shows a small bump in the middle of Dahae thigh. To me, it's Wookie hand-so dangerous

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3149374222

Still fans are discussing bed scene on twitter lol wondering where the scene disappeared i think its not  fault of wookie but also the article who wrote abt bed scenes in headline.If the mention the word Bed scene then only one think comes in mind ;) And it was not shown .Sleeping on bed together doesn't count as bed scene .

when i see those pic in which Donghae is sleeping on bed on net it feels like someone went to their bedroom clicked pic of them sleeping rather then thinking it from drama.

Guest turquoiseblue

msttgc said: I remember that time when Oh Ji Ho oppa came to visit the Chuno crew ( since it's not his filming day). It was really cold that day so Da Hae unnie gave him the hot stone that she has but he wants her to keep it so they're keep pushing it back and forth. Ji Ho oppa is very caring towards unnie too ( thats what i see from RMan and Happy2gether). But DongWook oppa is different, when she's cold, he hugged her and she gave him a massage on both of his arms. And then he also hugged her when it was raining ( the beach scene) too. The feel is completely different :x

ranxie said: hello girls.. i have a tumblr accnt but its for my Super Junior fangirling blog only so i decided to create another one for DongHae Couple.. i will post all my edits and gifs there now..TUMBLR accnt  feel free to follow :x
and girls one more thing.. if you decide to share it i'm not asking you to give credits, but ask permission and don't own it pls.. coz lately i've been seeing it on other sites thank you.. Bless you all

Aww the last ep of RM just makes me love DW even more, especially after what Lee Duk Hwa said. I like the show lol. It's fun and some of it is obviously scripted, so you really shouldn't take the show too seriously. Wookie isn't in it much because he's really busy, but you can see how bossy he is when he's around because he just naturally takes over things lol :)) . And it's clear too that the younger men really look up to him and he's always a gentleman, he never barges into the girls' room, unlike the rest of them lol. And sometimes when you're watching the show tries really hard to make it out like there's something going on between him and PB, but throughout all the episodes it's just obvious that the guy is friendly and goes out of his way to make people feel comfortable/ ask how they're doing. 
And honestly, I think the whole loveline thing they tried to create was because DW and that girl are the most famous/ busy cast members. They attract a lot of audience but they're not around much because of their schedules, so creating a loveline is probably the easiest way to keep viewers. Of course, I don't think it can work with Donghae in the picture. If there is anything going on between the two, and all of us here clearly believe that there is lol, I really doubt DW would go overboard with the scripted flirting hahaha. 
And yeah, in the last ep, he was way too busy with his phone. In one scene, Lee Duk Hwa actually kind of rebuked him with a little slap on the arm because he was too distracted with his phone lmao :)) . Actually, even when he got home, he was too busy eating to even pay attention to what was happening in the moment :)) . Poor oppa was probably exhausted and starving. It looked like his diet is over though by the way he was eating all that pasta =)) .

blueGurl_nineteen said: ranxie said: hello girls.. i have a tumblr accnt but its for my Super Junior fangirling blog only so i decided to create another one for DongHae Couple.. i will post all my edits and gifs there now..TUMBLR accnt  feel free to follow :x

Guest hiddenflea

I like that LDW and LDH are always around together even in the BTS. they are inseparableeeee~  >:D<

Guest hiddenflea

turtleaxis said: blueGurl_nineteen said: ranxie said: hello girls.. i have a tumblr accnt but its for my Super Junior fangirling blog only so i decided to create another one for DongHae Couple.. i will post all my edits and gifs there now..TUMBLR accnt  feel free to follow :x

@blueGurl_nineteen, @turtleaxis, @hiddenflea OMO then shall i put a warning sign there now?? wow now that you pointed it out it really looked like she was naked... AND ME LIKED IT MORE!!=))
i didnt mean to make it NSFW just too make you drool... dont cha worry if they decide to bring us the sex then the next thing you'll be seeing in there is the kraken.. lol wahahahahahaha!!!

as much as i would like to post more i am incredibly lazy today.. dont worry i'll be flooding your dashboards tomorrow.. hahahaha and thank you so much to those who followed.. Love y'all<3

20140709_1404868783_03400500_1.jpgsource: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=530836

이다해·이동욱 – 풋풋→농익, 같은 커플?

이동욱, 이다해 커플은 MBC 주말드라마 ‘호텔킹’(극본 조은정, 연출 최병길)을 통해 9년 만에 재회했다. 이들은 전작 ‘마이걸’에서 보여준 남다른 케미로 인해 열애설까지 불거진 사이. 두 사람은 옛 명성(?)을 실망시키지 않았다. 실제 커플이라고 해도 놀라지 않을 정도로 좋은 하모니를 형성하고 있다.

두 사람은 20대에 출연한 ‘마이걸’에서 풋풋한 커플을 연기하며 스타덤에 올랐다. 반면 ‘호텔킹’에서는 성숙한 분위기를 지닌 농익은 연인이다. 연출진 교체 등 잦은 논란으로 부진에 시달린 '호텔킹'에서 유일한 관람포인트는 이동욱, 이다해 커플의 케미라고 해도 과언이 아니다. 10년 우정 때문인지 애정신이 자연스럽다. 열애설이 불거진 이유를 알 수 있을 정도로 환상의 궁합이

Translation :

LDW/LDH: Young->Mature, the same couple?

LDW-LDH couple in MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" (written by Jo Eun Jung, produced by Choi, Byung - Gil) reunited after 9 years. Previously in "My Girl" drama, the extraordinary chemistry causing relationship rumor to surface. The two old fame (?) You did not disappoint. It will not be surprising that the actual couple has formed a good harmony.

The two met in their 20's in "My Girl", starring as a young couple and went on to stardom. While in "Hotel King", they blossomed into matured lovers. Having suffered from production dispute and controversy, the only point in watching will be LDW/LDH couple. Maybe because of the 10 years of friendship, thats why love is natural. Relationship rumor has surfaced again to understand why their chemistry is so fantastic.

• Like 1