[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest poppingbee

Hello! I've been a lurker in this thread for a few weeks now and I opted to post for the second time just to express my gratitude to all the funny, witty and encouraging ladies here in this thread.
Like majority of the people here, I've been a fan of DONGHAE since My Girl and I've lost count of how many times I've watched that series just to laugh and see their undeniable and extra-ordinary chemistry. 
It's a bit disappointing that other shippers are becoming rude and unreasonable. I am coping with all the stress and baseless news from them by not reading any other websites, forums/thread except this one and the official Hotel King thread and may I just say that it is greatly working for my benefit. You might want to try doing that just to avoid all the negative vibes that you can get from them but you will need a handful amount of self-control to avoid checking on them once in a while. Hahaha!
I am already 28 years old and I've learned that when you pray, you must pray hard and not doubt at all. I think the same goes with shipping. When you ship (especially for a couple as lovely and perfect as DONGHAE), you must ship hard and not doubt at all. 
We can't deny the fact that a lot is going on in the industry that they've chosen to pursue. A lot of undesirable and baseless news are coming out but just when I feel like I've seen a thing or two which makes me feel like I have to give up on them, they still give me a lot of reasons to stay.
Let's just be positive with everything that's happening. Who knows, we might get what we are hoping and praying for sooner than we expected! Fighting everyone! :) 

Guest faradie

I never was interested in LDW/LDH until I the drama HK started with its unique intimacy between the two. I mean this is like Richard Burton and Liz Taylor in Cleopatra. From my observation, LDW obviously finds her physically attractivea and his action to ask her to act in this drama seems to be evidence of his love and concern for her career and happiness. However, he is different from her bubbly personality and this accounts for the differences and bickering that we see in the BTS. Whether they end up together who knows but DW may see his career slide by being seen as a married man. Its a difficult decision but love beats money.

Guest kaldina2604

human1981 said: [포토뒷담화] 눈이 사라지도록 웃는 이동욱-이다해! "키스신 그까이꺼 대충~"
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/hoking/hokingnews/

두 사람 너무 다정한 거 아닌가요?

이동욱-이다해의 재결합으로 방송 전부터 화제를 모았던 MBC 주말특별기획 <호텔킹>의 재완-모네 커플의 다정한 모습이 눈길을 끈다. 지방 촬영이 잦은 것이 오히려 배우들 사이를 더욱 돈독히 만들어주었다는 후문. 목걸이 하나에도 뭐가 그리 재미있는지 촬영 현장에는 웃음이 끊이질 않고, 두 사람은 이 순간 정말로 '빵' 터져 버렸다. 심지어 이 사진이 찍힌 직후 두 사람은 애절한 키스신을 촬영해야 했다는데...

Photographer says;
키스신 몇 번 해보니 긴장도 안 되나봐~
아니면... 키스신을 앞두고 있어 이렇게 즐거운 거...?

Guest kaldina2604

xtin21bass said: We really hope those selcas was their romantic date!. Hahaha but UH-OH quite disapointed ...its BTS haha.. hoping they have kissing scenes !!! Haha

Guest besotted

Haters go hate! We don't care! All this drama with this supposed "ex" should now be forgotten. Only happy thoughts are welcome... It's Saturday again! Can't wait to watch the next episode! :)

Guest kaldina2604

ranxie said: lemme just share this to you guys...
got home from my best friend's house a while ago and finally got the chance to get reunited with them for such a long time and its surprising that she still have all those videos we fangirled together back when we were still highschoolers(so i copied them!! woohoo!!).. funny thing is the three of us became bestfriends bec of our love for this couple.. time passed, i'm now an engr., she is almost graduating from her med school, the other is currently busy on law school, our lives change tremendously but one thing has not changed through out the years, and that is our love for shipping these two.. we rarely meet but we still find time to have a conversation about DongHae couple lol...but they are so busy studying so i'm fangirling on hotel king alone as of now :(

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz

said:

Actually, i feel liberated also, not feeling guilty shipping her with Wookie now knowing both are single, so I can spazz more and do my detective work rigorously after this.

and TQ very much to our muchcloudier for this pic compilation-Wookie, you can stare at her all night long after this HK, just get out from 'that roommate ok'

Guest kaldina2604

turquoiseblue said:

samzz

said:

Actually, i feel liberated also, not feeling guilty shipping her with Wookie now knowing both are single, so I can spazz more and do my detective work rigorously after this.

and TQ very much to our muchcloudier for this pic compilation-Wookie, you can stare at her all night long after this HK, just get out from 'that roommate ok'

Guest turquoiseblue

m2dJEQM.jpg
HAPPINESS :x :x I love how they were laughing and everyone is pretty clueless with their inside joke...and wookie when he shook his head sideways because of something cherry said ahahaha ;)) they know each other too well :D 

I just have to say that.. looking at these photos of them even if they're good actors per say, they can never fake what's real. It's written all over their face. Their eyes don't lie. Love is in the air... whatever that kind of love is. I said this before, but I'll say it again. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!! We don't need to slap that to those donghae haters. They're not fooling us with their judgement, they're actually fooling themselves!
DONGHAE forever here shippers! I truly pray that they'll be FOR REAL........ 
good night guys!thanks for making me really laught out loud :))  and smile like crazy! till next time... :D
:-*

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: samzz said: @li96, next time if you encounter them again, just ignore it. most of them below 15 years old. If they insist that Wookie is madly in love with that girl, and Donghae is just best friend, let them be.
Bottom pint is I really enjoy the LOVEY DOVEY DONGHAE BTS, and POOR HIS 'GIRLFRIEND" LOL.

turquoiseblue said:

samzz

said:

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: turquoiseblue said:

HAPPINESS :x :x I love how they were laughing and everyone is pretty clueless with their inside joke...and wookie when he shook his head sideways because of something cherry said ahahaha ;)) they know each other too well :D